Any progress updates in the making?

OP
UrineOnU

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: UOU's Game devolopement area

Any progress updates in the making?
It's going to be awhile before there is anything playable but I'm planing a much more manageable project instead right now, something less overwhelming for me
to make possible and simple to play.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I'm planing a much more manageable project instead right now, something less overwhelming for me
to make possible and simple to play.
Frankly, I wish everyone would just come to this conclusion -__-

Make something simple, make some money, work full time on something more complicated.

Too many people skip that first part..

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When you're all alone better avoid too complicated, otherwise you reached periods of 1 year development. After you get discouraged and give up his game, it happens very often in the first games.

OP
UrineOnU

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yea this was a little premature for what I was capable of and the time I could invest in it. I didn't want to go too ambitious to begin with, but after realizing the scope of what i was trying to
do, I came to the conclusion that a lot of things I was struggling with could of been compromised for a simpler alternative or could of used more thought and effort.

Before I dive into something else I wanna make sure I can actually do most of it first and plan a better course of action, learning as you go is normal, everybody learns new things but learning everything as you go is something I wanna try to avoid.

NeithR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know that feeling and I also have experienced it... :D

Well, each time I stuck in a game which supposed to be simple but in turned out to be complex, I have to move to make a simpler game. After finishing the simpler one, I can reuse the resource/source I made into the previous more complex game.

tyruku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anything new? Also, have you considered starting a blog?

OP
UrineOnU

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anything new? Also, have you considered starting a blog?
I was planing to start a blog when I get around to heavy development of a newer much more simple game, right now I'm just brushing up on the many things I need to improve upon.