What's new

Upload Centre

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Upload Centre is the place where players are pretty much wireframes, and is considered a 'safe' zone where players can re-orient themselves from the warp-in. It is also where new players can gather, and set up thier class and username for thier server.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Upload Centre

Nanami, Ellie, Kono, Talisia, and Alizee all warp into the Upload Centre, making them land on the wireframe system, the various wireframe data flying around slowly through the air, as various virtual terminals are located in the nearby areas as well. Also noted is some other wireframe people in the area- other players.

((Let's see if I can keep updating this one >,> Then again, it has been busy recently.))

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alizee lands lightly in the upload centre, and stretches her virtual arms and legs. "Wow, been a while since I was in here," she said, looking around excitedly, "wonder whats new?"

(hehe, I thought you'd lost interest in this, lurk)

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

((Life was a bitch, and the fact people has stopped posting in GenX took me hard...))

Reputation score

Ellie slowly lands on the ground, as she enters the upload center. She looks around a bit as she starts running around with her arms outstreched in semi wide circles for a little bit as she says "Yay this is gonna be soo fun!!!"

((you wont have to worry about me, i'll post often enough for my char))

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

As she gets warped in, Talisia stretches. "Ah good, i can't wait to get started."

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

Nanami flexes her wire frame as she emerges from the connection process. "This is gonna be fun!"

She throws a flurry of punches at the air, to warm up.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

"this is awsome!" as kono jumps around the room not even paying attention to the other people around her.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

As the group got used to the new sensation of being inside a computer mainframe, you would notice a little ways off another person, but thier wireframe was a very bright pink. She was currently conversing with a few other players at the moment.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"That must be one of the admins. Hopefully she'll get to us soon." Talisia looks at the others who just warped in. "Hi, I'm Talisia the mystic. Who are you guys?"

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alizee," the girl said, striking a pose and flipping her hair. "I'm a dancer" A smile and wink finished her display.

Reputation score

Ellie continues running around a bit more in circles this time circling the group that was near her containing Talisia and Alizee. She giggled a bit as she kept circling them and slowed down after a little while so she could introduce herself. "I'm Ellie, im a summoner" she said as she jumped into the air with one clenched fist held high.

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hello ladies! I'm Nanami, the thunder god Practitioner!" she says while still kung-fu fighting the air.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

noticeing the others walk to the other person she follows the group

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The players around the pink-wireframed girl soon dispersed, and she streached for a second, as it seemed she had been standing there for a while.

Reputation score

Ellie looked towards the pink wire framed person, and after finishing listening everyones introductions she decided to run over to the important looking pink person. "Hiiiiii" she waved as she ran up to the person.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Talisia follows Ellie over to the pink-framed person after the intros are finished, "So are you the game admin?"

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alizee saunters over to the pink framed girl, but let's the other girls ask their questions without saying anything.

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

Nanami follow the other girls up to the pink woman, without saying anything further.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

with everyone else stoping at the pink woman kono proceeds to wander around the group restlessly