What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Where is this information from? I can't see it on his blog

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Probably from his twitter, he's more active on that.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone please help me. i cant do anything. more like dont know what to do i checked the pages but 161 pages i couldnt check them all. please a begginers guide of some sorts. there was one but still i dont know where to go and i just get turbo raped to death by a lot of flower like things. please help...

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
can someone please help me. i cant do anything. more like dont know what to do i checked the pages but 161 pages i couldnt check them all. please a begginers guide of some sorts. there was one but still i dont know where to go and i just get turbo raped to death by a lot of flower like things. please help...
I suggest you take a good look at the very first post, there are links there, one of them being a guide.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Its a hard game, git gud.

But a couple of the basic fundamentals are:
a. Use the terrain to your advantage, i.e. back out into the tunnels so the enemies are funneled one at a time at you.
b. with a sword equipped you can do a healing prayer to heal a lot of health. Do this regularly.

Also, your two special attacks are very situational as they require a long charge up time and lower your defences.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
At least you managed to play the game, that's good. Uugh, it would be bad to start out from the start.
Anyway, here's the gist, there are three ways in which you can be considered Dead:
no.1. Out of HP,
no.2. Getting raped non-stop,
no.3. Action restricted non-stop.
Though the actual Game Over would be when you get status: Unconscious, or something. You usually get this with Vitality 0% + HP 0%, + Getting raped badly.
Some enemies will try to bring you down by brute force, some by means of restriction, while others just plain pervy.

To avoid
no.1: fight enemies in a narrow hallway.
no.2: Do try not get pushed down, or have pervy enemies attacking you from behind.
no.3: Depends on what the disruption is. The most infuriating enemies of this class is Arachne (Bind + Paralysis + Silence). Dullahan (Lamentable Rain which have Poison + Deadly Poison + Blind).

Dangerous Enemies under said categories:
no.1: Black Dog (St*pid Recovery Skills + Nuke Lightning damage). There are some others, but they only become strong at high level and at BOE, so less worries there.
no.2: Under Futa-status, female enemies. Cheval de Batiar, Violet Spore @ Fungus might be listed here, though they as individual are generally weak, but in a group fight, you might want to keep away from Viag*a.
no.3: Bell (Continuous Status De-Buff), Arachne (Paralysis + Binding), Dullahan (as a disruptor, Blind + Poison. As a foe, his shi*ty Invisible Lance).

----------

For a regular run:
- Search for black doors (looks like a tombstone) that leads to the Cat Cave. I think the first one you found from the Snowy Field should have a number 3 or 4 along its name. The number will drop with each passing of the same doors (in case you step on a lamp-pose or The Guidance, the number will drop by 2. When it drop to 1 or 0, the description will changed without numbers, telling you that you will arrive somewhere).
- Always prepare at least One Food (eg. Bread). You can get this by luck from floor drops or buy it from Cait Sith. Food restore Vitality, which affect your regeneration.
- Always keep a Scroll of Punishment at least two with you.
- Starting out at Normal or Hard might bring you down with just a Bugbear + Ogre, so keep in mind not to fight multiple enemies at a time until you have a decent gear and at a decent level.

- What weapon should you care for? Depends. I like Rapier as a melee weapon for early games.
- What are the yellow dots on an equipment and the yellow box? They are essences, like in Diablo 2, sockets for equipment. Unlike Diablo which you can become very powerful from insane grinding and insane equipment, this game gives you limited growth. You will see this as you play awhile.
- The Green Bar that you can generate as you fight are your overdrive gauge, you can use your Ultimate moves as you generate enough of this.
- The Pink lines are your lust and pleasure meter. It can means some sexy times, and also spell 'You're Dead, Jim'.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks to you guys i got to play the game properly so thank you. it was going so well until i saw that my vitaly was always decreasing and never increasing. i then ate some cherries walked through some doors and got in a very big and open room and god knows how many enemies. so i then got raped again and again so that save is dead. but how do you avoid things like that. are there good doors and bad doors?
and does the distance matter in the doors?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
thanks to you guys i got to play the game properly so thank you. it was going so well until i saw that my vitaly was always decreasing and never increasing. i then ate some cherries walked through some doors and got in a very big and open room and god knows how many enemies. so i then got raped again and again so that save is dead. but how do you avoid things like that. are there good doors and bad doors?
I don't remember if there's a base chance for monster house, but if you ever step on a 'white' button, it'll make the next floor monster house unless you can get into a safe zone.

Also, I want to correct the guy above, the lamppost (and the scroll that reveals the floor's map) actually give you +3 floor jump.
(protip: tap W twice to do this frontal cone AoE scan that reveals trap on the floor)

Aside from the door leading into lightless path, and the path towards the guard post when you start initially (both due to the massive distance and I think an auto-game over due to missing a flag to avoid said game over) the rest of the door aren't 'bad' for you.

One of the more common early grind is to just go back and forth between cave entrance and dwarf workshop so you can keep upgrading gear/refill on bread until you feel comfortable enough to move on.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once you start getting things figured out it's a good idea to carry around certain items for emergencies like this. Like having a few punishment scrolls and the scroll that causes confusion among all nearby enemies, and a scroll to teleport away randomly. It's possible to clear the monster floor but altogether too risky imo, just get to the nearest exit as fast as you can, if you get cornered pop a few scrolls.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks again i will keep those in mind. and lastly how do i save whenerever i want and which slot i want???
i just cnt figure out the games manual saving mecchanaizm.

more like can someone tell how the saves work in this game and for some reason there is no main menu button?

Last edited:

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
thanks again i will keep those in mind. and lastly how do i save whenerever i want and which slot i want???

more like can someone tell how the saves work in this game and for some reason there is no main menu button?
Saving is automatic, there is a menu, but no save button. It saves pretty often, like every few steps I think? Anyway, aside from cheating by manipulating your files, there's nothing you can do save-wise.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
You have an autosave and a normal save slot.
The autosave saves when you enter safe areas like the cat cave or dwarf workshop.

The normal save you can manually save to from the menu, but it'll also get overwritten when you lose, IIRC it also autosaves when you move through gateways.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have both an auto save and manual save for each slot. Save manually when you get back to town or any safe zone. Even if you mess up in the dungeon you can always load the manual save. Auto save will save every few steps but I almost never use it unless I quit mid-dungeon.

Edit: If you want to be real scummy you can technically copy the save folder if you get into a tough battle and copy it back if you mess up. It's technically cheating though :p

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
but then how can i change which slot i want to save?
i know that my question are very noobish so sorry guys :( but in the end how do i win this game i mean i went to a cave with a blacksmith in it but the enemies are stronger now and i get fucked. literally. so what should i do tobe more powerful? when i level up does damage go up or should i just find better weapons and armor ( which i just keep finding cursed boots by the way). so sorry again but what can i do i need help :eek:

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The save thing was something that confused me for the longest time as well. When you're on the main screen where you can choose new game, if you highlight that option, you can press up and down to change which save slot the game will write to. Hope that helps.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can't move a save to a different slot. Only when starting a new game. That's just how the game is designed. Play from one save continuously.

However, you *can* copy the Save1.rvdata and Save1_s.rvdata to 2 or 3 to move a save. 5-7 are auto saves if I remember correctly.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guys i just spoke to some doctor of some sorts (who called me bitch) and there were some options that when i choose them he would tell me to come later. he said something about werewolfs and female enemies too. i saw werewolf but no female enemies? just automatons and a weird plant girl thing. am i missing something?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Shadwknight502:
On start-up, the save game 1, 2, 3, and 4, are like New Game slot. Once you start at 1, you will only saves your game in 1, while 5, 6, 7, and 8, are the partner saves for their corresponding 1, 2, 3, and 4, game slot. So if you played in 2, you will only ever save game in 2 whilst 6 being the auto-safe-zone save game for it.

Berko19:
The Doctor at the Windmill I assume. The Wolf he mentioned was not the White-Gray wolf, and simply put, the wolves he mentioned was the Female Belle, one of the 5 Boss of the Realm. She (Belle) will then summon her husband, the Reddish-Brown Wolf, Bete. If by any unfortunate twist of fate that you were s
urrounded by the enemies with her on your radar, just prepare for some good laugh, cause you gonna need em. I don't think there are any definite counter for her continuous debuff except for Wand of the Trojan Horse, but that only work as a premature counter at best.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shadwknight502:
On start-up, the save game 1, 2, 3, and 4, are like New Game slot. Once you start at 1, you will only saves your game in 1, while 5, 6, 7, and 8, are the partner saves for their corresponding 1, 2, 3, and 4, game slot. So if you played in 2, you will only ever save game in 2 whilst 6 being the auto-safe-zone save game for it.

Berko19:
The Doctor at the Windmill I assume. The Wolf he mentioned was not the White-Gray wolf, and simply put, the wolves he mentioned was the Female Belle, one of the 5 Boss of the Realm. She (Belle) will then summon her husband, the Reddish-Brown Wolf, Bete. If by any unfortunate twist of fate that you were s
urrounded by the enemies with her on your radar, just prepare for some good laugh, cause you gonna need em. I don't think there are any definite counter for her continuous debuff except for Wand of the Trojan Horse, but that only work as a premature counter at best.
so there areent any "female" enemies except Belle? Because i think i have been to to a lot of places but never saw them.

edit: and I am just a little curious as how can you be a futa?

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1. So far there are at least 4 female enemies, but those with an actual cut-in pictures are only 4 (and you need to be under Futa to get it). Here is the incomplete list of them:
Automaton : Bad Lonesome Street
Dame Verte : Snowy Mountain, Abandoned Mine, Cemetery, must be on at least on the 3rd floor onwards.
Banshee: Waterway, Underground Chapel, Cemetery
Belle (one of the 5 Lords, you need first go to Chapel then enable the event 'A Eve'): Bad Lonesome Street only after at least floor 6, random encounter.

2. Futa early games is a very big No-No, trust me. You can get Futa from getting Cummed from Dame Verte, the green forest dryad.
3. Lycanthrope can be obtained by being Cummed from Bete.
4. Futa, Lycan, pregnancy, and parasitism can be removed via the Doctor from Lndon. Pregnancy and Parasitism can also be self-removed by moving (or pressing Wait) a lot.
5. Getting Vag-cummed while vitality 0% can gives you Uterus-Inscription. The ability of this Inscription depends on the enemy that did it. Also, not all inscription can be executed as Uterus Inscription (like El Cuelebre active skill 'Storm Ride' cannot be activate if it is under Uterus Inscription).
6. It's okay if you just played casually and randomly at first until you get the hang of things. You can then try a New Game and changed your gameplay afterwards, that is to say, for me, I'm waiting for the new patch updates that may come before playing back again.

Last edited: