What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

it is missing some things on the homepage so wait for the info. ^ ^
it would sometimes see how it has changed to the demo.
But, when I read how many errors in the game I'd rather leave it. XD
So do not wait until you complain ne new version is out. ^ ^

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do I find the doctor after he disappears from the water mill?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you guys say read the instructions but the instructions are in japanese...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's an option in the H settings for hermaphrodite. any idea what this does? Doesn't seem to change her any, whether on or off. does it activate new enemies or something?
It's off by default, turn on the option and some enemies (like the spider queen noted by one user) will have attacks that inflict the hermaphrodite status on the PC. If the effect is active, some female enemies like the plant monster summoner can reverse-rape the PC.

you guys say read the instructions but the instructions are in japanese...
Note the different font colour between Japanese and English on the first page of the readme file. If you still can't see it, you'll need to change your screen contrast or get your eyes checked for colour blindness.

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi How can i change the game in english i dont know where
Pls can you help me :) ty

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently, he applied an updated version of the game to DLsite to address several bugs. This is according to what I can read on the authors blog site.

Not sure if the updated version is yet available on DLsite. :confused:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I still haven't been able to upgrade any of my items from the dwarf. Someone said something about requiring the right materials, but I haven't a clue what that is supposed to be. The only other way to upgrade items is to use the upgrade kits, which are pretty rare.

Also, I've noticed that you can enhance your essences by combining two types together. For example, enhancing an agility essence with another agility essence gives you the 'Hasty' enhancement. There are four dots for each essence, so I'm assuming they can be upgraded to a maximum of 4 times. They don't have to be of the same type, but I'm there might be some sort of bonus for having them all the same.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay did anyone even try playing this game to the end? Where are the bosses after the chapel because if I understood it right many things are only unlocked after you beat the boss or bosses, but I have no idea where those are.

Any help?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bosses are just wandering around in their respective dungeons... (Plains, Graveyard, Under the Chapel, and one other place, though I forget where...). I don't believe there's any other requirements, other than perhaps making it to the Chapel in the first place...

However, Ramble Rabbit did mention that the first version had a game breaking bug where the story would not advance correctly when you got to the Chapel. So if you're using an old version, it's possible that the bosses simply won't spawn.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To bad that my dlsite account died for some unknown reason. So I cant get the update. -_- Oh well so much from this game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay did anyone even try playing this game to the end? Where are the bosses after the chapel because if I understood it right many things are only unlocked after you beat the boss or bosses, but I have no idea where those are.

Any help?
Once you get to the Chapel, talk to the priest who will talk about "cleansing" and "exorcism". He will also give hints on the 5 bosses who must be defeated to finish the game. One is in the snow plains in the direction of the city, one is in the disused mine, one is in the underground river, the 4th is in the graveyard accessible from the chapel while the last is in the undead crypt located in the chapel itself.

The bosses are just wandering around in their respective dungeons... (Plains, Graveyard, Under the Chapel, and one other place, though I forget where...). I don't believe there's any other requirements, other than perhaps making it to the Chapel in the first place...

However, Ramble Rabbit did mention that the first version had a game breaking bug where the story would not advance correctly when you got to the Chapel. So if you're using an old version, it's possible that the bosses simply won't spawn.
The event he refers to is some form of confession which if not properly triggered permanently stalls the main plot.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And do I have to start for the beginning if I get the fixed version? Getting to lvl 17 was pretty time consuming.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so how do you actually fucking USE quickswap?

bring up the skills menu (S?) select quickswap, yeah? (this means that my next weapon exchange doesn't use my turn, right?)

now what I do press to actually change my fucking weapon?

really starting to hate that rabbit.

edit: its X, which brings up your tutorial items, then you scroll sidewars with Q and E...

then equip the gun, then sometimes it fires and scares the bunny, and some times she just hops in place.

ffs.

oh god, trap-searching, this is even worse.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And do I have to start for the beginning if I get the fixed version? Getting to lvl 17 was pretty time consuming.
I don't think so, there's no word from the developer himself that saved games from older versions are incompatible with the updated version. Some users on the blog were complaining about a problem regarding "saves from the future" which can't be loaded even in the updated version.

so how do you actually fucking USE quickswap?

bring up the skills menu (S?) select quickswap, yeah? (this means that my next weapon exchange doesn't use my turn, right?)

now what I do press to actually change my fucking weapon?

really starting to hate that rabbit.
Weapon and item menu = Press "X".
Menu for analysing skills and manual saves at a safe base = Press "D".

English users might want to petition the developer for an english version of that readme, everything in Japanese is explained reasonably well after a few tries.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think so, there's no word from the developer himself that saved games from older versions are incompatible with the updated version. Some users on the blog were complaining about a problem regarding "saves from the future" which can't be loaded even in the updated version.

Weapon and item menu = Press "X".
Menu for analysing skills and manual saves at a safe base = Press "D".

English users might want to petition the developer for an english version of that readme, everything in Japanese is explained reasonably well after a few tries.
don't suppose you could explain what the jumping tutorial is trying to teach me?

opening the skills menu them pressing "Rondato" seems have to jumped the jumping puzzle, but fuck if i know how i'm supposed to aim it.

also, now its trying to teach me how to backflip or something, which is great, but theres only one wall, and flipping off it doesn't do anything.

edit:

so i skipped the tutorial to go play the actual game...

I think i was just killed by some sort of lazer sheep.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

don't suppose you could explain what the jumping tutorial is trying to teach me?

opening the skills menu them pressing "Rondato" seems have to jumped the jumping puzzle, but fuck if i know how i'm supposed to aim it.

also, now its trying to teach me how to backflip or something, which is great, but theres only one wall, and flipping off it doesn't do anything.

edit:

so i skipped the tutorial to go play the actual game...

I think i was just killed by some sort of lazer sheep.
Jumping isn't that crucial except when trying to access hard-to-reach treasure chests in safe areas.

Ignoring backflipping loses one valuable tool for keeping the PC to narrow corridors instead of being exposed to multiple attacks from various angles.

Some of the veteran gamers here swear by the above technique especially when stumbling upon a random monster lair.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Where do I sign!?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do I sign!?
Make your petition in Japanese and post it on the front page of his blog. Lots of users have been posting bug reports and the like on the front page just under the blog entry.

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i finally got all the files to play this game switched all my comp lang things to jap and now im getting a error system\rgss301.dll so i googled it, dled it still nothing googled it again and said it's a ace error dled it installed it same error please help this game is driving me crazy.