What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

thank you a lot really the cheatengine code worked

save it doesnt . an error pop up once i load

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Err, this is going to sound trivial, but how the hell are you supposed to finish the third tutorial? The rock makes it impossible to advance past it.

Kohakuren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Again, what "alchemy" of dwarf in the mine is for? anyone know what it does?

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

What monster gives you the Futa status? Haven't seen it.
I got it from the spider queen-looking monsters in Railroad Graveyard.

You have to turn futa on.
The status is the white male symbol.
I can't get rid of it once I got it.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, if you're all wondering.

This game is based on NetHack or Slash'EM type games.
Those games have permadeath if you die.
And saves were only meant for coming back to play again later unless you died.
- in which the save file gets deleted automatically.

Here, you don't permadeath, you just get raped and dumped somewhere else in the map.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or you get raped and have to restart and it results in a crash so it does have permadeath in a bizarre way.

windmax

Reputation score

i got this error
*Error - 2013-10-07 11:28:57 (Monday)
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `max_eq_duration' for nil:NilClass
trace:
["( ks_Game_Item ):2696:in `base_max_eq_duration'", "( ks_Game_Item ):2719:in `max_eq_duration'", "( ks_Game_Item拡張_reader ):116:in `max_eq_duration'", "( ks_Game_Item ):781:in `initialize'", "( ks_Game_Items(List) ):253:in `initialize'", "(eval):1663:in `initialize'", "( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):1033:in `new'", "( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):1033:in `block in setup_special_characters'", "( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):1028:in `loop'", "( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):1028:in `setup_special_characters'", "( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):973:in `setup_for_rogue'", "( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):80:in `perform_transfer'", "( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):666:in `perform_transfer'", "( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):649:in `update_transfer_player'", "( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):969:in `update_phase_event'", "( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):778:in `update'", "( Scene_Shop(修理・回収) ):59:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):72:in `main'", "( SceneManager ):25:in `run'", "( SceneManager ):171:in `run'", "( ●# WF-RGSS Scripts main ):107:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ●# WF-RGSS Scripts main ):107:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

and why it's an error with me
what would i do to go on?
The topics tag isn't "incomplete" for no reason.
The Author have overseen one of the most obvious bugs ever.
If you run around without clothes or clothes with a durability of 0 Your
game crashes when you leave the room. Workarounds are either that you never get hit (-.-) or that you strip naked in the beginning and keep the clothes in your inventory ( And get royally raped by the first room with more then 2 monsters)
Does anyone btw know how I get game overed? I often stayed alive while "pregnant" (sadly not with a bigger belly and later birthing an ash baby) or vitality, hp and mp at 0.

About your problem: You can probably delete your save and have to start over until the author fixes the game

I got it from the spider queen-looking monsters in Railroad Graveyard.

You have to turn futa on.
The status is the white male symbol.
I can't get rid of it once I got it.
Could anyone give a translation of the options please? Even with the english trans on it appears in japanese for me

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or you get raped and have to restart and it results in a crash so it does have permadeath in a bizarre way.
I only crashed when my game was in eng mode. In jap mode I was able to go trough it without any problems.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't find any mega links for this game in this thread. Is it prohibited to give dl links now or what gives?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only crashed when my game was in eng mode. In jap mode I was able to go trough it without any problems.
I switched to jap mode too but it crashed anyway. Apparently it crashes if you get raped and have no clothes left on you.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see. Has anyone any info what changed on dlsite? There was an update today.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The maker is aware there's a serious game-breaking crash when the PC loses all her clothes and tries to leave the current location. A patch is in the works which will hopefully be ready by Monday.
I hope it is this, but I still wait for confirmation before downloading again.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can't find any mega links for this game in this thread. Is it prohibited to give dl links now or what gives?
Maker himself asked us not to share the game here. You'll have to find it elsewhere. Besides the game is still in quite a buggy state from what I've read so you're probably better off waiting anyways.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The following URL has info in Japanese on what was fixed in the latest DLsite version:

A quick summary for those who don't read Japanese: Two of the biggest game-breaking bugs which hinder progress should have been fixed, namely the "no-clothes" location-change problem and a particular scene in the chapel which is integral to the plot but was broken in the initial retail version.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's an option in the H settings for hermaphrodite. any idea what this does? Doesn't seem to change her any, whether on or off. does it activate new enemies or something?