What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Guys can it be that the tutorial with the quick swap is bugged ? I can't seem to finish it. I do quick swap equip the gun turn to the right with the blue indicator thing and press the attack button to shoot but the wolf still manages to kill the bunny and i end up in the beginning again. so bug ?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just completed the tutorial with the full version, no problems so far.

Regarding the quick-swap tutorial, I expect you already know that the character turns around by holding either the q or w key before using z to shoot.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That the problem. I pick the second option then the upgrade menu and there is nothing there.
I believe you need to have the appropriate materials to upgrade. Not entirely sure, but for weapons I think this means a second weapon of the same type. Note that if you pick 2nd option->2nd option you'll be able to upgrade clothes, and for these you don't appear to need anything other than money. I think, anyway... it's really not that clear.

A quick overview of what you're supposed to do in the game: First task is to get to the Chapel in the city. Go through the fields (towards cave)->cave (muddy path)->stream (with the flow)->city (towars chapel). Note that finding the dwarf in both the cave and stream lets you use the dwarf room as a shortcut.

Once you get to the chapel, the Priest will explain the situation somewhat. From here you need to kill 4 bosses, the first of which is the Wild Hunt from the demo. The rest of the bosses... I've not yet encountered.

Also of note is that the priest gives you a chastity belt, which actually works. Probably a good idea for anyone trying to do a virgin run.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just completed the tutorial with the full version, no problems so far.

Regarding the quick-swap tutorial, I expect you already know that the character turns around by holding either the q or w key before using z to shoot.
i can only move around with q, with w i can only move diagonally. i think the problem is that she she shoots too quick because i move to the right press the shoot button and after that the wolf moves in for the kill so i miss.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i can only move around with q, with w i can only move diagonally. i think the problem is that she she shoots too quick because i move to the right press the shoot button and after that the wolf moves in for the kill so i miss.
Did you shoot directly to the right? I think it wasn't that you were suppose to shoot the wolf, but rather shoot the ground to cause the bunny to panic and run away (thus causing the wolf to miss the kill)

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did you shoot directly to the right? I think it wasn't that you were suppose to shoot the wolf, but rather shoot the ground to cause the bunny to panic and run away (thus causing the wolf to miss the kill)
yup i shot directly to the right but it still doesn't work.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe you need to have the appropriate materials to upgrade. Not entirely sure, but for weapons I think this means a second weapon of the same type. Note that if you pick 2nd option->2nd option you'll be able to upgrade clothes, and for these you don't appear to need anything other than money. I think, anyway... it's really not that clear.

A quick overview of what you're supposed to do in the game: First task is to get to the Chapel in the city. Go through the fields (towards cave)->cave (muddy path)->stream (with the flow)->city (towars chapel). Note that finding the dwarf in both the cave and stream lets you use the dwarf room as a shortcut.

Once you get to the chapel, the Priest will explain the situation somewhat. From here you need to kill 4 bosses, the first of which is the Wild Hunt from the demo. The rest of the bosses... I've not yet encountered.

Also of note is that the priest gives you a chastity belt, which actually works. Probably a good idea for anyone trying to do a virgin run.
Any suggestions on minimum level required to actually get to the chapel without getting hammered by the wandering mobs?

I've got one save file at the dwarf outpost at the end of the railway tracks, but my equipment isn't exactly first rate and I'm being outgunned by the tree nymph and her summoned plant monsters.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Any suggestions on minimum level required to actually get to the chapel without getting hammered by the wandering mobs?

I've got one save file at the dwarf outpost at the end of the railway tracks, but my equipment isn't exactly first rate and I'm being outgunned by the tree nymph and her summoned plant monsters.
Depending on luck really, if you run into the summoner enemies (or in the worst case I did, take a stair into a FLOOR OF MOBS...it was basically "you're fucked" moment unless you've got some really godly luck/insane level on them) then your best bet would be to get into corridor and try to fight one of the enemy at a time.

If not, then use the Holy Veil (A skill, top right one) that can blind enemies in the area and hope that you can last.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to take the shortest route to the waterfall, pulled it off with a few judgement scrolls against the spider queen.

How do you access the chest that's on its own away from the entrance to the next area? I've tried backflipping and long-jumping but neither seems to work.

Edit: Never mind, I was using quickswap rather than long-jump to get to the chest. Any advantages over the Goth Loli outfit over the default sister costume?
Another thing: I can't put the default equipment inside the storage chest. Since it's not great and I find better stuff along the way, is it possible to sell the default equipment without penalty?

Last edited:

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im not sure if i have a bug ... so how do you start the game? im stuck at after i press new game where it say something about readme and the bunny running on the clock and all i press and wait do nothing ...

Kohakuren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im not sure if i have a bug ... so how do you start the game? im stuck at after i press new game where it say something about readme and the bunny running on the clock and all i press and wait do nothing ...
That's not a bug. Its a trap for those who didn't read the instruction and head on to the game. Anyway can somebody upload the full version? I can't buy it from JP site.

*No need now I think I found a link outside -0-

Last edited:

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I downloaded this game but I can't get it to work, I get the "HP3 ..." error.

I have tried to do that decrypting trick which does get rid of the error message but causes the game to close after opening and loading for 10 seconds.

Any help would be nice, cheers in advance.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

I have the game and the tutorial works fine for me (cant figure the wolf-bunny thing though but whatever)
However when I try to start the new game and get past the rabbit thing I see the girl standing in some room and immediately this error (attached) pops up and the game closes. Could anyone please clarify what this means?
Edit: the demo worked fine for me...

Attachments

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can only start the game in jap setting. Only after passing that room switch to eng setting. Then it will work. Same for defeat. It only works in jap setting and crashes in eng setting.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

thats... quite stupid considering the author tries to provide partial english translation..
But thanks anyways
(to anyone wondering: no, applocale doesn't help)

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can only start the game in jap setting. Only after passing that room switch to eng setting. Then it will work. Same for defeat. It only works in jap setting and crashes in eng setting.
uhm... how do you switch to english setting ? this game is awesome but i cant understand crap its saying ... AGH isnt doing a good job either >_<... thank you

ModEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I downloaded this game but I can't get it to work, I get the "HP3 ..." error.

I have tried to do that decrypting trick which does get rid of the error message but causes the game to close after opening and loading for 10 seconds.

Any help would be nice, cheers in advance.
Hey, Ramble Rabbit. You said it was fixed but not. you selling PURE SHIT.
May I fix it? eh?

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it helps, I have the demo working fine, it too had the 3HP error but the de-compiler fix worked and I can play that fine.

Am a little bit disappointed to see the exact same error crop up in the release version and the fix did seem to work at first but as I wrote earlier, after loading it just quits. I have tried mashing the flies from the demo together with the full version only to get the same result

EDIT: and the size of the .exe extractor is 99.0 MB [in case it is a version issue]

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got the bunny wolf thing, the problem is the english version. The english version messes a lot of things up including the tutorial. So i guess you have to try to play in japanese.