What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Cool thanks for all that.

Can you get the gods ink from normal mode,
or is it extreme only?

Time to become slutty Meido for science.

:Edit: Mhmmm after making roland take the Monster D hundreds of times I cant for the life of me see if I have any inscriptions is it a low chance or something? that wiki is so hard to understand engrish to the max.

Last edited:

Garzhad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So no one has any idea what you'd have to do to enable personal mods of the game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So no one has any idea what you'd have to do to enable personal mods of the game?
No permission from the original creator to mod the game, even a DIY English translation is out of the question.

The game itself is a heavily modified version of the RPG VX games, and it took ages for the game to reach its current stability.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool thanks for all that.

Can you get the gods ink from normal mode,
or is it extreme only?

Time to become slutty Meido for science.

:Edit: Mhmmm after making roland take the Monster D hundreds of times I cant for the life of me see if I have any inscriptions is it a low chance or something? that wiki is so hard to understand engrish to the max.
Not sure about god's ink drop in normal or not, I only ran border once and found it too tough for my gear then...stuffs happen and I haven't really advance my stuffs much.

' 3' Oh right, to get uterus Inscription you need to get cummed inside while having over 1 HP (not in defeat state) AND 0% stamina.
Enemy attacks have a higher chance to knock you down while you're below 50%/25% HP, alternatively if you've manage to somehow raise the temptation stat without losing virginity, the unlocked skill instantly knock you down + put you into passion beat.
(or if you're lucky and find the rock trap on the ground to knock yourself down)

So it's really risky, you're very likely to ends up doing a soft-reset against something like Vertu (game over->retry which pretty much lose all your current inventory)

Well, you can still take all those rapes to get those corruption stats up, once you get either vibrator or masturbation ones it's pretty easy to burn down your stamina.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By stamina do you mean the green bar for special skills or The stuff you recover with food?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By stamina do you mean the green bar for special skills or The stuff you recover with food?
活力. The number with a percentage on the top right that recovers when bread etc. is consumed.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Keep switching between guns and blades, at the moment using a claymore for that nice bonus vs beasts.

Is it worth using a silver essence and and elemental essence on the claymore? Which ele is most useful?

Is 30 the max level for gear?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep switching between guns and blades, at the moment using a claymore for that nice bonus vs beasts.

Is it worth using a silver essence and and elemental essence on the claymore? Which ele is most useful?

Is 30 the max level for gear?
+30 is the max level for gear, if you want the stats to improve further you'll need to play the hardest difficulty mode and improve equipment through stars.

If you haven't already figured out by now, just about every player who tries this game really should be reading the information located .

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I try and use the wiki but the translations are un readable sometimes

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I am new at this game so forgive me for asking a stupid question, but:
I am playing beginner, can you get get back to your room from the beginning?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No you cannot. Play through the game, finish the five bosses off and you'll have earned the right to use your own room.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Technically yes.

You need to defeat all 5 bosses then the altar at the church will have a warp to your room, and leaving there have the option of going to the wind break (where you start) or to the church.

From then on at the spot you land at in wind break will have a warp back to your room as well.

Hence you CAN return to your from from wind break area (beginning), but not at the very start of the game :v

Garzhad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No permission from the original creator to mod the game, even a DIY English translation is out of the question.

The game itself is a heavily modified version of the RPG VX games, and it took ages for the game to reach its current stability.
Pity. Was an alright h-game, even if considerably more Game then H(the opposite of what I prefer) Would have been better if it weren't for the durability and inventory limitations, and the authors ridiculous 'anti-cheat' protections defecating all over it's stability and limiting personal choice.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry, its hard to keep track with all the updates...

Have there ever been any new clothes in an update? I can't really say which version I'm using right now and I find it hard to find the newest one

Or are you all just talking about patches here with no new content?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, its hard to keep track with all the updates...

Have there ever been any new clothes in an update? I can't really say which version I'm using right now and I find it hard to find the newest one

Or are you all just talking about patches here with no new content?
The lingeries (school swimsuit, mermaid's shell, etc) are added after release if I'm not mistaken :v I also came back to the game rather late.

Then there's the Lance of Fire look changes for some of the clothes. (my favorite is the demon wing/tail :v which sadly require you to gimp yourself just to see it appear)

The absolutely newest version is Dec 31st 2014 .-. + whatever patches since then.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pity. Was an alright h-game, even if considerably more Game then H(the opposite of what I prefer) Would have been better if it weren't for the durability and inventory limitations, and the authors ridiculous 'anti-cheat' protections defecating all over it's stability and limiting personal choice.
Play it or leave it. This was never a game that sold itself on its H-content. If you're looking for visual material, there are other games out there.

The only new costume implemented recently was the school swimsuit. Everything else in the game was available at initial release.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh just noticed that the wiki Harleyquinn posted is different to the one i'm using, I think I was using the old 54 wiki. Any noticble changes?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh just noticed that the wiki Harleyquinn posted is different to the one i'm using, I think I was using the old 54 wiki. Any noticble changes?
The one I posted migrated everything from the old 54 version. All updates henceforth are on the new wiki. Update your bookmarks.

If you can't understand the info presented on the wiki regarding inscriptions, learn the language or get a better machine translator since virtually every question answered on this thread regarding the game is answered in considerable detail on the relevant wiki pages.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, awesome game!! I'm slowly getting the hang of it. :)

Okay, just one newbie question: how do you fix being a futanari? Thanks!!