What's new

Valerie's Home (Maiko and Mind Flayer/OPEN)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Valerie's Home (Maiko and Mind Flayer/OPEN)

"Yeah she's a model... it's a... hmm, how best to describe it. She dresses up in fashionable clothes and some guys and girls take pictures of her while she poses for them, and they pay her pretty good for it too. They then take the pictures and put them in magazines and stuff like that. People from all over town know Shiori really. I mean I wouldn't say she's like... famous or anything, but she's still pretty well known," Val replied as they went down the steps.

Looking over her shoulder for Kari, Val smirked when she noticed she'd stopped to look at the food being prepared. "Heh... it'll smell even better when it's finished cooking. And I take it that you didn't get a whole lot of food while you were on your own. But so long as you're here with us, you'll never go hungry... ever. Because since so many of us have jobs that bring in money, and since aunt Maria's insurance for her dead husband was so much, we have plenty of money to afford food. But we still don't waste despite having the money to do so," Val said as they went through the kitchen and into the bathroom, with Maria waving over at them both, not really caring all that much that Kari was naked.

The bathroom had a quite large bath in it, easily able to fit 4 or 5 people, probably 7 or 8 if they squeezed in. In fact it was just a huge jacuzzi that the household used when they wanted to bathe together and talk and whatnot. "Well, looks like we got the thing all to ourselves this time, for now at least. Shiori usually hops right in after she gets home, well after she grabs her clothes and stuff to change into obviously," Val told Kari as she started the bath up to get it filled up for them to hop in and get cleaned up, and then Val stepped back and undressed herself once more, leaving her clothes neatly folded up to the side. Val quickly stepped over to a nearby shelf that had some towels all stacked up in it of many different colors, where she grabbed one for both of them to dry their bodies off, and an extra one to wrap their hair in. "Alright, let's relax now hon, I'm exhausted after everything that's happened today," Valerie said as she climbed into the water and eased herself down, heaving a soft sigh as she sank down into the water before patting the spot next to her for Kari to join her.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"Well, I don't really need food, but it tastes amazing! I mean, have you ever had one of those, uh... Big Wacs I think they're called?" Kari thought for a moment, but shrugged and followed Val into the bathroom. "Well, whatever they are, they're good. Hmm... I know!" She held up her hand as if making a grand announcement while Val started running the water. "Next time we're out, I'll take you to where you can find them! I can usually trick the people guarding them into giving them out. Though once they've figured out they've been tricked, they tend to get a bit loud. But I'm usually gone by then, so I don't know what they're saying exactly." She rambled a bit as Val got things ready for the bath.

Kari climbed into the bath after Val, sitting down where indicated. "So, will Shiori be joining us, do you think?" She asked, though she looked a bit distracted, investigating the water jets. "If so, I'll probably just stay like this." She mumbled, seeming to figure out the jets and settled down. "This feels nice! It's like someone's rubbing you all over... Hmm..." Kari looked thoughtful, then grinned. "You know, if you positioned yourself the right way, it might be even better..." Her tone made it clear she was referring to something sexual, as did the way she looked at Val.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, a lot of foods do taste amazing, though I do need to eat it. And I think you're thinking about a Big Mac from McDonalds. And yes I'd love to go with you to have one some day maybe, but... no stealing them this time hon. That way they have no cause to call the police on you or anything. And the people guarding them are likely yelling at you to come back and pay for the food, at least that's what I'd guess anyway," Val replied with a smile as Kari slipped into the bath with her, the young sailor senshi helping her new friend/lover down into the water and putting an arm around her as she took her seat next to her.

"Hmm, well she usually does take herself a bath when she gets in, especially if she's done a swimsuit model shoot, mostly because she ends up putting lotion or oils of some sort on her while they do the photo shoot. It really depends on what kind of photo shoot she did," she said about Shiori possibly coming in. When Kari mentioned the water jets to her, Valerie grinned and looked at her as she said what she did. "I know, I've done it before myself. You can get right up against it with your butt, and just let the water coming out massage your naughty parts. I remember the first time I found out about the water jets being able to do that, sis found me out in here and didn't let me hear the end of it for at least a month or more, and the others all made fun of me for it too. This was before I... you know, lost my virginity and all," Val went on to say, relaxing back in the bath as she did and getting the soap to begin washing Kari's back for her with one of the several loofahs in the bath.

"Say Kari... you think you could give me one of those massages you mentioned before? When we get done here in the bath of course, and if dinner isn't ready yet too obviously," Val asked Kari curiously, her fingers reaching out and gently rubbing some soap in on Kari's back as she gently scrubbed with the loofah.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Kari giggled as Val revealed her experience with the water jets. When the human started to wash her back, however, Kari arched her back and let out a somewhat erotic sounding moan. "Ooh... that feels good... Never had anyone wash me before..." She didn't seem to hear Val's question at first, but after a moment nodded. "Oh, of course." She replied, looking back over her shoulder to smile at Val. "I'd be happy to do something like that for someone. Make them feel good, I mean. Ah, not that there's anything wrong with doing that with sex though. Different ways to feel good I guess. Like getting your back washed."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, it is always better to bathe together than alone... at least I think so anyway. Helps to get all those little places you can't reach alone and stuff. And I wouldn't mind getting a bit of sexy fun times in during a massage or anything. I mean you're one gorgeous girl after all, so what's to complain about when I get to get touched by you, you foxy thing you," Valerie said with a smirk as she washed Kari's back.

Val continued washing her friend's back, scrubbing it gently and hugging Kari from behind as she did, laying her head on Kari's shoulder as her hand slid down to Kari's butt and scrubbed across her buttcheeks. "Hmhm, in the meantime though, let me make you all squeaky clean," Val whispered in Kari's ear, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek as she did.

While the two cleaned up in the big bathtub, Val and Kari would hear someone call through the house that they were home, with Valerie raising her head up from Kari's shoulder to listen. "Mmm, sounds like Shiori is home. I guess we'll see if she wants to come in here with us in a couple of minutes or so," Val said, winking at Kari as she leaned back and pulled Kari up against her right side with an arm draped around her shoulders.

Sure enough, barely a couple of minutes later Shiori walked in, where Kari saw the youngest of Maria's children for the first time. Her long black hair streaming unbound down her back, her rather large breasts bouncing slightly with each step. "Hey Val... mom said you had a friend over that'll be staying with us. She didn't tell me that her friend would be such a cutie though, hmhm," the black haired girl said as she entered the bathroom with them in nothing but a small pink tanktop that barely covered her large breasts and a pair of pink panties.

"She is a cutey isn't she. Come on in and join us Shiori, we're mainly just soaking now, but we don't mind staying in a bit longer. Kari here wanted to ask you something anyway about your clothes... at least I think she was still wanting to anyway," Val said to Shiori with a smile, glancing over at Kari as if urging her to ask about the clothes she'd mentioned to Kari before that Shiori could help with.

OOC: (For reference pics of Shiori and the rest. Look here!)