What's new

Venus Blood Ragnarok

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey i want know i am the only one that waiting this game that hard ?( ) I have great hope that will be the best corruption game since venus blood frontier

I don't understand all very well because i am not Japanese
but for what i understand it will be a 2 level corruption by main girl even if i not realy sure if it 2 level or 1 level but one chaos way and the others "law" way
i always like venus blood serie because you have to win the girl by battle (and if you dislike it you can just go easy mode and auto win so every one is happy personally i prefers go battle and after hour win h scene after h and getting closer to Corruption h scene that will make the girl crazy and that it even best that is all girl have different way to fall

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Venus Blood Ragnarok

My Jorm is all grown up. So conflicted.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, that one flew outside of my radar. Screw me, this year seems to get at least one good TRPG, or at least I hope so since Eushully one was meh.

Now I'm really waiting for the end of the year. So many good stuff coming out ^^

OP
A

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if this game will be what you wanting for the strategist part except if they change a lot it not complicated playing (you dont have a lot of complexe planing to do )but can can still have some interest if you like clasique strategie game and i have hard time to win in hard difficulty ( i speack about VBF not this one). Personaly i for stratégie game i prefer play something like paradoxe game or even total wars serie of sega i think it realy rare that a eroge have great game meckanique even if i love the sengoku rance(and the other rance too) gameplay and like the venus blood frontier gameplay.
But still exept if you play in easy and auto win you have to take a least 5 hour of taking city and battle to have your first enemy girl capture because every main girl is a leader of a faction that you have to win against

Last edited:

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've always wanted to get into the Venus blood series... But the strategy and batle aspect of the game kinda scared me since without any of the games being translated, I have no idea what I'm doing. :(

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't understand all very well because i am not Japanese
but for what i understand it will be a 2 level corruption by main girl even if i not realy sure if it 2 level or 1 level but one chaos way and the others "law" way
There's actually an entry for a third version for one of the main heroine in the characters page.

Judging by the design and label color, it's her "Total Corruption" version.

Don't know if this mean other heroines will got a third version too.

Last edited:

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never played a corruption game before, but this series looks tempting.

OP
A

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've always wanted to get into the Venus blood series... But the strategy and batle aspect of the game kinda scared me since without any of the games being translated, I have no idea what I'm doing. :(
Don't wory about it ninetail have make a easy mode and in this mode you have the bouton autowin that make you always win but only work on easy mod

There's actually an entry for a third version for one of the main heroine in the characters page.

Judging by the design and label color, it's her "Total Corruption" version.

Don't know if this mean other heroines will got a third version too.
in the trailer we seen 4 shadow of character and it probably the other total dark version

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it is like it's prequel all main girls will have 3 forms: normal, tainted, totally corrupted. (In the prequel the 3rd forms were seperate units, so you got 2 of the main girls in NG+ if you got them to the 3rd form)

Venus Blood is not really your normal strategy game. It plays more like an RPG with a bunch of micro management and a shitload of skills and even more passive skills.
It has a nice learning curve, if you could understand it, or at least that's what a friend told me.
Easy has an instant win button, normal can be cheesed by just main characters and a few other units to fill the emty spots. Hard and stuff above is for hardcore strategy fans and masochists.

Anyone else noticed the genderbendered one of the cameos?

OP
A

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't see any gender bender cameo where do you seen that?:confused:

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the last one on the character page.

Ymir (イミル) was the name of the brother in Frontier and now we have a girl with the same name directly next to someone that is obviously Heimdall (ヘイムダル), one of the main heroines from Frontier.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will they finally add a sort/filter option to search for specific abilities ?
Also VenusBlood likes to recycle characters' design, I wouldn't read too much into people looking like someone else in other games.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Loving the corrupted designs!

For those who have played the other games:
- do you need to play them all in order to understand what's going on? Or are they unrelated to each other?
- Which ones are actually corruption games? All of them?

OP
A

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Loving the corrupted designs!

For those who have played the other games:
- do you need to play them all in order to understand what's going on? Or are they unrelated to each other?
- Which ones are actually corruption games? All of them?
Almost all story is independent but have the viking mythologies theme in share the 2 first was corruption but since they alternate between pregnant and corruption but it not law because this one and is in pregnant year and the last one was not usual corruption but hypnoses corruption i never play the pregnant type so not sure of what is story and think my two preferred for now is the first and frontier it make a innovation in corruption game
for the yuri i think they may have.The think what i like the most in the game is the corruption scene it a true piece of art.
I give a illustration of a corruption scene but if something don't allow me pm me i will edit this

Last edited:
OP
A

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Once in a blue moon, at most Futanari with female.
if i remember all game have one or two but it true that is generally futanari one

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost all story is independent but have the viking mythologies theme in share the 2 first was corruption but since they alternate between pregnant and corruption but it not law because this one and is in pregnant year and the last one was not usual corruption but hypnoses corruption i never play the pregnant type so not sure of what is story and think my two preferred for now is the first and frontier it make a innovation in corruption game
for the yuri i think they may have.The think what i like the most in the game is the corruption scene it a true piece of art.
I give a illustration of a corruption scene but if something don't allow me pm me i will edit this
Interesting, thanks.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I thought the prequel to this one was prob the worst Venus Blood storylinewise even though the gameplay is solid, hoping they fix that this time.

Also hoping the Chaos route is amazing, Venus Blood Chaos Routes are my favourite thing ever.

Also also hope that you don't have to kill the first game's protagonist, I can see he's a character in this but I hate when sequels pull that shit.

OP
A

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if i have choice the think i want the most it the game translated in french (or a least in English) it will make the story less hard to understand but little by little i start to understand Japaneses so maybe one day i will need anymore translated version for now i trained myself with manga because have furigana