What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mission 2 Manhole can't interact with it?

Currently restarting it to see if it's gonna work now.

Nope softlocked at Mission 2 "Go back to manhole" Can't interact with it. (had to use controller and mess around until i get a pop-up)
I had this issue.
If I have a previous "save" (auto save) for mission 2. You need to restart from Mission 1 and finish it. Once Mission 2 starts, it will overwrite the previous mission 2 auto-save.

Mission 2, as soon as I enter the outside of the mansion, big guy follows me and I´m unable to enter inside...
I have never had this issue before. I assume you aggro'd a few of the big guys outside of the courtyard? There's nothing on the left or right of Mission 2 AFAIK, so I never go left or right...

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mission 2 Manhole can't interact with it?

Currently restarting it to see if it's gonna work now.

Nope softlocked at Mission 2 "Go back to manhole" Can't interact with it. (had to use controller and mess around until i get a pop-up)

The game closes on itself when i end Mission 3 at the green "Gem"
Yeah, that manhole is difficult to get to interact with properly, took me awhile the first time to find an angle where I could interact with it. Its possible, but I have no idea where you have to position yourself to properly use it.

But yeah, Mission 3 is bugged for sure, hoping to see a quick fix so we can actually play through mission 4 and get access to all of the unlockables.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess the dev doesn't have any beta testers lol.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I dunno man. I'm pretty sure everyone playing are alpha testers.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i decided to quit and come back after dying close to the end of level 2 only to find the game doesn't save progress or anything. or does it? All i know is im not keen on doing that again. mission select my ass, might as well be the 'new game' button. it's not greyed out! it just goes by a different name!
some animations last too long for their own good. "owie, my tummy. Ooooooohhhhhh" comes to mind. every pain or hit animation is fine, but that specific one....get it out of here.

oh, and no mouse control in the menus? are you for real?

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
" some animations last too long for their own good. "owie, my tummy. Ooooooohhhhhh" comes to mind. every pain or hit animation is fine, but that specific one....get it out of here "

Oh yeah..this animation is really awkward and feels bad i agree.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ok, I made a mistake that was preventing anyone from completing Mission 3. So please, download it again to fix this.

@Uxot Settings should be saving, because it's just a "copy&paste" from the menu in the title screen :S I'll have to take a look at it. Thank you for letting me know. As for the lag, hmm it's hard to help, since it probably depends a lot on specs. I've noticed none on my tests and we've tried to optimize the most specially in texture sizes. For now all I can suggest is to try and lower the overall graphics quality or the drawing distance and/or foliage quality. Also nothing changed with the interaction in Mission 2, so there's no problem with the manhole.

@Sblade Ok, here's a trick, make sure you get the key to the Mansion, which is in the metallic door you just have to pass to face the bug guy. Then enter, but don't run, enter walking and going to left or right instead of front, this way the big guy shouldn't see you. If he still happen to spot you, you can let him attack you once so he rip off your clothes, then he won't run anymore, giving you time to escape from him and go into the Mansion. Hope this helps.

@neutral Hmmm, it's just specified so many times. There's no save system yet. It's even said on the release post. Mission Select and New Game are two different options mainly because Mission Select is exclusive for the Arena. New Game is in there because as it's mentioned on the release post, this is the definitive Title Screen for the real game. As for that hit animation... I have to agree lol, and I'll probably remove it, sometime. Also yeah, no mouse control for the menus. I wanted to add it to this new title screen, but I run into some problems that would take me more time so I took it off for now.

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I guess the dev doesn't have any beta testers lol.
I dunno man. I'm pretty sure everyone playing are alpha testers.
I usually like to test it thoroughly before releasing it, but as stated in the release post, I literally can't test it because my PC decided it's too hot in summer to play any game. that's why this error happened

SpectreHD

Reputation score
Okay, I need some help. I am in the mansion and I managed to find and inserted all for of the power mechanism but I can't seem to figure out what to do next...

I am probably blind but I tried going through the thread but can't find any answers.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I need some help. I am in the mansion and I managed to find and inserted all for of the power mechanism but I can't seem to figure out what to do next...

I am probably blind but I tried going through the thread but can't find any answers.
Are you on mission 1 or 2?

If you're on mission one, go to the green sort of crystal in the dining hall area with all the tables/chairs, which is right behind you when you've placed all of the circles into the panel.

If its mission 2, head back to where you started and enter the manhole taking you back to the sewer. You can also press 'M' which will help give you some directions on what to do, sometimes with markers on the compass leading you on where to go next, and sometimes only giving you the info on what task you need to complete next.

SpectreHD

Reputation score

If you're on mission one, go to the green sort of crystal in the dining hall area with all the tables/chairs, which is right behind you when you've placed all of the circles into the panel.

If its mission 2, head back to where you started and enter the manhole taking you back to the sewer. You can also press 'M' which will help give you some directions on what to do, sometimes with markers on the compass leading you on where to go next, and sometimes only giving you the info on what task you need to complete next.
Oh wow... Thanks for that. Was on Mission 1 and was looking for some large door or something...

Also now I have to find the key for the Mansion for the second mission...

Last edited:

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow... Thanks for that. Was on Mission 1 and was looking for some large door or something...

Also now I have to find the key for the Mansion for the second mission...
Couldn't tell you exactly where it is, for me it was near the gate on the inside as if you were turning to leave the mansion/courtyard. Not sure if that was an enemy drop though or if its just somewhere in that general area.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am on mission 2, and came here because I have the same question. I went back to the manhole cover but couldn't interact with it? Nice to know pressing M might be useful so I'll check that I guess.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Can anyone confirm the unlock requirement for R3make Hair? I've been beating Mission 3 in 4'28" or 4'22" and no unlock. (someone claimed it had to be under 5'30")

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Spent half an hour searching around the mansion for the damn key, only to find that the zombie that had it was stunk in a tree. Trying to get the key off his corpse got me stuck permanently.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Just kill everything and the crystal unlocks (action music will stop playing when you've cleared all enemies).

There is one zombie on the rooftop above starting point.
Also, after you climb the ladder, there is a dog behind a metal frame/barricade. You can also get an angle from there to shoot the zombie on the rooftop above starting point.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I made a mistake that was preventing anyone from completing Mission 3. So please, download it again to fix this.

@Uxot Settings should be saving, because it's just a "copy&paste" from the menu in the title screen :S I'll have to take a look at it. Thank you for letting me know. As for the lag, hmm it's hard to help, since it probably depends a lot on specs. I've noticed none on my tests and we've tried to optimize the most specially in texture sizes. For now all I can suggest is to try and lower the overall graphics quality or the drawing distance and/or foliage quality. Also nothing changed with the interaction in Mission 2, so there's no problem with the manhole.
Well i had to restart 2 times because i thought there was something wrong with the manhole and like i said i had to be more on the far right side for the pop-up to display (last version i could just stand over it or be close from any direction)

In-game trying to change settings,i like to put post processing to low and shadow to high textures to max i hit back but right when i resume it just resets to Ultra everything,the presets works but again it makes things limited and some places eats your FPS more.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know where the three fuses are for mission 4? I got two of them, the one near the start, and one thats in a small room with a lot of enemies near it, dogs and zombies anyways, but can't quite seem to find the third one.

EDIT: Also, don't go into tight corners during the mine/mission 4, couple of places where I found that you cant get out, one being in a small off the side path that has nothing of note in it, aside from a light in a corner and a small little tight gap you can slip in behind and get permanently stuck in, this is also how I discovered that the "Restart Mission" option really just restarts the entire game now for some reason, as if you hit the "Quit to Titlescreen" option, complete with intro logos and everything. It also seems that the dogs themselves are rather prone to getting stuck in places or have issues pathing at times in the mines, only happened a couple of times with them endlessly pathing into a wall, but a few did spawn in within tight crevices between the caves walls, and these stone sort of barricades/blocks, allowing the dogs to only run/jump in place, and at times they can be shot into/jump into places they can't get out of.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, found the third fuse, its on a blue barrel in an a circular area that has multiple path's to take, near where the elevator will wind up once you pull the fuse. Actually, seems like it might even just be closer to the path that leads towards the elevator from the central hub where all the lights need to connect.

Last edited: