What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

SpectreHD

Reputation score
Yeah, I know what you mean. Keep in mind though that this is just a temp solution until the real save system gets added. That will work as expected, saving everything as you have at the moment of saving.
Thanks. I wish you the best and can't wait to play the full game.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
FYI I know you are getting complaints about the fatal error, just came here to say that in my pc this no longer happens since 0.2.105 so keep up the good work, you´ll eventually get rid of it

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey first of all, the game is great, one of the best H games i've played, but i can't quite seem to finish this last mission.
also there is a small bug about those keys dropping more than one time

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey @Devilofcain
Once you have the four plates, make sure you insert them in the mechanism that's down below, where the dogs are (near the area where the sewer key was in the mission 1)
As for that bug, can you tell me what you did for it to happen? I mean, did you die and retry or something like that? maybe you went back to the exterior and back to the sewers again?
I've been unable to reproduce, so any specific info can help me a lot to find out what's causing it.
Thank you very much for your words! 🥰

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey @Devilofcain
Once you have the four plates, make sure you insert them in the mechanism that's down below, where the dogs are (near the area where the sewer key was in the mission 1)
As for that bug, can you tell me what you did for it to happen? I mean, did you die and retry or something like that? maybe you went back to the exterior and back to the sewers again?
I've been unable to reproduce, so any specific info can help me a lot to find out what's causing it.
Thank you very much for your words! 🥰
i died in the first room, i also left and went back again, but they all dropped at the same time, after that they never dropped again, i killed all the dogs before getting the loot.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
u guys are lucky, i cant even run the demo in my old ass laptop, still waiting for someone to do a playthrought.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if I've been interpreting the conversations here correctly, but does the current demo have anything after clearing the mansion?
I end up outside with a bunch of new zombies spawned (particularly the fat ones), and no clear direction, so I originally assumed that was the end and the outside just became a kind of "arena" area.
After reading the thread I can't tell if there's actually something after, or if people are stuck on earlier segments.
The earlier screenshot of the "timer room" with the crystal didn't look familiar, which made me think of it.
Or is there an extended demo for the patreon versions or something?

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if I've been interpreting the conversations here correctly, but does the current demo have anything after clearing the mansion?
I end up outside with a bunch of new zombies spawned (particularly the fat ones), and no clear direction,
to re-enter the mansion the key is near the gate

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Devilofcain
Thanks for the info. It's probably something I missed with the changing level. I'll take a look at it and see if I can find the problem.

@Pootis404
Yeah, there're two missions. Both can be completed with their respective result screen. In the beginning of Mission 2 you start at the Exterior area, with the Sewers entrance locked and you have to find a way to open it. It's basically the same as Mission 1 but in the inverse order: Exterior->Mansion->Exterior-Sewers. It's made to test some new stuff like go back and forth from one area to the next and new mechanics.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haha, well I lack modeling skills sorry.
I don't think we're going to mess with her face again for the time being xD. We tried to make it as close to RE5 Jill's face as possible (possible for us ofc). Any changes we tried after then, made her ugly 😅

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm here back again with a release date for the next version 0.3.198
I can't help but feel bad because I really can't maintain this topic alive just when a new release is about to come, sorry about that :(

So the release date is 7-7-2020
If you want to read the complete post along with the changelog, you can do so (dw it's a public post)

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm here back again with a release date for the next version 0.3.198
I can't help but feel bad because I really can't maintain this topic alive just when a new release is about to come, sorry about that :(

So the release date is 7-7-2020
If you want to read the complete post along with the changelog, you can do so (dw it's a public post)
Nice,Nice please tell me you plan to add more Bulges to the game (Like with the dog,its a small one and barely noticeable...but with the sizes shes taking it would make sense to have some bulges eh

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Awesome!

Is there a reason why the graphics settings are not saving?..otherwise it's really really laggy :S

Have to edit graphics in main menu for settings to save

Last edited:

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mission 2, as soon as I enter the outside of the mansion, big guy follows me and I´m unable to enter inside...

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mission 2 Manhole can't interact with it?

Currently restarting it to see if it's gonna work now.

Nope softlocked at Mission 2 "Go back to manhole" Can't interact with it. (had to use controller and mess around until i get a pop-up)

The game closes on itself when i end Mission 3 at the green "Gem"

Last edited: