Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Violated Heroine (Fmokou) ; GM'd by MAF

Karen: Fine
HP: 92/116, PP: 26/34, EP: 36, TP: 60

Letting the men go, for now, Karen went to the room where they held Payombi. Karen, when arriving into the room, saw that the man who had been raping her last was standing naked, holding an also naked Payombi in a chokehold with one arm and his other arm holding a knife aimed at her throat. "You fucking stubborn bitch! Throw down yer fucking weapons before I cut this bitch's throat open!" he demanded. Payombi merely shook her head insistently at Karen, unable to speak as she was being choked. "You think I'm joking!? You want her alive, you fucking give up, now! You kill me, she dies too!" he insisted, seemingly poised and ready to strike at Payombi with a lethal blow if Karen moved to strike him down.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Stumbling upon the room they held Payombi, she swung open the door, only to be met with a sight that filled her with fury, the man holding Payombi hostage, threatening to end her life if she’d didn’t throw down her weapons and surrendered. She would glare at the man with her unsoiled eye. ''Coward! Don’t you slavers have any dignity left in you!?'' she shouted angrily at the man. She had no other choice then to follow his command, as she drops both her sword and crossbow on the ground, also her shield if he insisted. Now standing unarmed in the room, hoping that none of the others would return, as in her current position she wouldn't stand a chance. ''Now release her you filthy coward. She has nothing to do with this.'' She demanded from the man, hoping he would release her, as she was fully at the man’s mercy. If the man would have any other demands, she would follow them as long as he threatened Payombi.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karen: Bound(DC45), Nude
HP: 92/116, PP: 26/34, EP: 36, TP: 60

(OOC Note: Fmokou okayed all of these actions on Karen's part.)

"We had to leave our dignity behind a long time ago to survive in these frozen wastes." he stated. "A fucking inexperienced noble bitch like you would never understand." He said, before taking a nearby bucket of water that seemed contaminated with sexual filth, and threw it at Karen, splashing her with water and diluted cum. Mostly clean, but a little slimy. "Take off everything, and throw your things in the corner." he instructed. Deciding taking a risk wasn't worth it, once again Karen was getting naked, and disarming herself before a slaver. "Now, on the bed, lay face down, and put your arms to the bed posts." he instructed. Once Karen was obediently in place, he'd order Payombi with a shove to start binding Karen's limbs with rope.

Karen didn't protest. She put faith in Payombi, and Payombi delivered as much as she could. She made the ropes tight, but not that tight. If Karen didn't struggle, it wouldn't be obvious that they were actually slightly loose. It wasn't an easy struggle, but it was far more possible now for the noble girl who had never experienced such a situation in her life. (Rope DC decreased from 50 to 45). Once that was done, the slaver grunted. "Now, you're finally where you belong. You killed a lot of my boys, but you know what, bitch? I'm not even mad. I was having to take care of too many of the scum anyway, too many greedy hands wanting a cut. You did me a favor. Now, I can make a fortune off of selling your pussies on the market! I'll make hundreds of denarii!" he laughed.

(Karen may attempt to escape at any moment past this point.)

Then, he began tying Payombi up in the chair, telling her to tie her own arm to the chair and make sure it's tight. All the while he looked Karen, licking his lips at the sight of her shapely rump. If Karen did not try to make her escape then while he was watching her from across the room, he'd make sure Payombi was secured, before approaching Karen. "You honestly were a boon, noble whore. I've never before gotten to fuck three fresh women in one single day! I'll make you all my personal whores and cock sleeves, I'll make you pregnant with my children! You'll be broken in by the time the baby is ready to be born. And that will just be the first, before your next owner breeds you!" he shouted, before getting onto the bed and pressing his cock against her folds, soon pushing into her pussy and raping her from behind. Her cum filled pussy would offer plenty of lubrication for the next cock that was his, before she'd suffer the next hour under his constant sexual abuse. He'd use both her pussy and her asshole, cumming numerous times until he was too tired to cum anymore.

Fmokou

Reputation score

She flinched as the man threw the content of the bucket over her, as the filthy water splashing against her body, coating her body and clothing in the slightly slimy substance. The unpleasant smell of it made her gag, her body shivering in disgust. Obediently following the man’s orders she would remove her soiled equipment and clothing, shivering once she finished undressing, as she felt a cold breeze move across her skin. She squint her eye in disgust at the man, as she followed his next order, walking over towards the bed she would lay face down onto it. She moved her arms close together against the bed post, while arching her back and presenting her juicy bum as far up as possible, her body now resting uncomfortably on the dirty bed, waiting for Payombi to tie her up.

While being bound, she didn’t struggle, letting Payombi tie her up. Now being bound to the bed she began to think of a way to escape this horrid situation, first she had to make sure Payombi life wouldn’t be in danger. After which she had to somehow escape preferably catching the man off guard, if she would be unable to escape they would both lose their freedom. Not wanting to become a sex slave to such vile men, she began had a final idea. Completely disgusted by the man’s morals, she was unable to hold her tongue ''You monster! Is money really the only thing you care about? Do you not even have honor among each other?! You really are the lowest of scum!’’

While she angrily spewed that those words, she made an effort to raise her shapely rump further, resting her lower body onto her knees, trying to make it cover her upper body. All the while her arms and hands began to twist and turn painfully against the rope, leaving marks across both her wrists and arms, as she tried to slowly slide the rope off her. No matter how painful it became she continued to twist and turn her arms, while the man was busy with Payombi, if she managed to slip of the rope unnoticed, she would warp the ropes along her arms gripping them with her hands, making it seem as if she was still tied to the bed post. She would wait for the last moment, when the man was behind her, ready to enter her delicate folds, as she would suddenly release the rope and twist her body around, making a ball with both her fist and slamming it down onto the man’s nose. Hopefully catching him completely off guard, as she screams ''As if someone would want to carry your ugly child!’’ after she would jump of the bed towards her equipment, quickly grabbing her shield and sword, then rushing in front of Payombi, standing in front her bound form, trying to guard her from the slaver.

If she was unable to escape the first time and the man is able to slip into her folds, she has a different plan, as the man would vigorously trust into her, she’d try her best to moan as loud as possible, as his cock would easily slip in and out her. She’d roughly slam her jiggling butt against the man’s groin, making her butt smack loudly against it. Trying her best to sound as pleased as possible, as the dick would painfully rub inside her. Pulling onto the ropes with her arms, trying to make sure that little by little her arms would get free. Although each time she would wait with the final pull until the man came inside her, as she was hoping the man wouldn’t notice her trying to escape while he was mid orgasm. If she managed to escape this way, she would try to squirm out the man’s hold, then rushing for the nearest weapon next to Payombi.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karen: Bound(DC45), Nude, Weakness(x2), Buffed:+10mind
HP: 38/116, PP: 34/34, EP: 36, TP: 60

Rolls:
1st attempted Struggle: 34+3=37 vs. DC45 ; Failed
Karen is penetrated: 17PP to taken, 7hp taken, 21pp given
Karen is being raped: 14pp taken, 3hp taken, 15pp given
Karen is still being raped: 13pp taken, Karen CUMS, 9hp taken, Karen is stunned, 17 pp given
Karen is stunned and can't resist the pleasure: 22pp taken, 25 pp given. The Slaver Boss cums inside Karen, takes 7hp

2nd attempt: 34+9=43 ; failed
Rape continues: 16pp taken, Karen cums again and gains an instance of weakened. 4hp. 14pp given

Karen becomes too weak to break free of the rope. She is now helpless.

The man continues to rape her relentlessly until he tires. Karen takes an extra 31 HP damage, and is helpless from repeated orgasms.

Learning quickly the wiles of a woman, Karen's ass jiggling appealed to the man, causing him to become easily aroused. She couldn't tug the ropes off at first. They seemed to get tighter around her wrists as she tried before laxing again. This left her still bound when the man was done restraining Payombi, prime for the man to enjoy himself. He laughed. "Who needs honor when you've got money and pussy?" he inquired, before mounting Karen like a dog. The third slaver to enter her pussy, and number 6 on the list of men who've stuck their cock inside of her. Two in her mouth, and one who penetrated her asshole. He thrusted his cock deep inside of her, thrusting rapidly while grunting as she thrusted back. "Hah! Is this resistance!? Is this little virgin bitch thinking... She can out fuck me!?" he roared with laughter, pounding her harder, licking his lips while trailing his knife down along Karen's spine, teasing her with the sharp tip. His hips colliding with her own in loud wet slaps that filled the room.

"The other runts couldn't tame a simple girl like you. They never could tame anyone." he declared, before grabbing Karen by the hair and yanking her head back. "It takes an actual fucking leader to tame any wild beast." he declared, pounding her with gusto and with so much passionate domination that Karen actually felt like the man was taking over. Something quickly built in her loins, similar to when she was being licked before, and she felt it would explode soon, sending her whole mind blank. Soon, that's exactly what it did. The man's cock kept hitting her sweet spot until she couldn't take it anymore. She was made to cum all over his dick, while he never stopped moving, fucking her further and longer until he was cumming as well, soon after she did. "More seed into your pretty little pussy... You have to be pregnant by now, right?" he chuckled, while Karen sought to escape. She felt she came close, before the grinding of his cock disrupted her efforts, making her mind blank out again. Drawing his cock back, a few more powerful thrusts were made, and Karen was cumming again.

Uncontrollably, he kept making her cum, over and over again. While he would sometimes empty the remaining contents of his balls into her while constantly making more for the next batch of baby batter. Karen felt herself slipping. Losing control. Her hip movements became genuine. Before she knew it, Karen would realize that he had tamed her, just as he said he could. She could feel no fight left in herself. It was all she could do to stay conscious...

Hours later...

The man had finally finished with her. He pulled his cock out with a huff as his cum oozed out from her pussy in copious amounts. "You tried, noble bitch. But I win. Now, you're mine forever, until I tire of you~" he cooed, before standing up and walking out, seeming to try and address the damage he saw outside. Karen was too worn and used to even think. Her current state was that of her laying flat on the bed with her eyes rolled back and her tongue hanging out of her mouth, which she launched forth after taking her last orgasm while the slaver leader released his last ropes of cum into her now oozing, defiled pussy. She looked ruined beyond repair. Though such was not true, as Karen felt a bit of clarity given to her. Some kind of magic perhaps?

She'd regain enough thought to pull her tongue back into her mouth, and realize that she could move her body, albeit barely. "Finally!" Payombi whispered. "Karen, please, can you hear me? You have to snap out of it! He's going to return, and then we'll be locked in the cells with no escape! We have to get out now!" she insisted, grunting as she slowly lifted the chair behind her, and moved over to Karen, before sitting down near the bed, and using her free hand to tug on Karen's ropes. With a bit of effort from both parties, Karen was freed from one arm. Soon the other which she could do herself. "Get me free too!" she whispered in a hurry. Since Karen is likely to do so, Payombi was soon free as well, though not of her bracelet, which seemed to bother her greatly.

"Karen, we have to leave now! It's our only chance!" she insisted. There was a horse outside they could ride, and thankfully Karen was taught how, even if she was bad at it.

However, along with the slaver's clothes, Karen saw the key to the cells on the floor. It was small enough to hide, in an orifice if necessary, such as her ass or mouth. Possessing it would mean freedom even if she were captured. However, it was only for the sake of rescuing the guardswoman. No matter how Karen decided to try and save her, it'd end up being very risky.

Fmokou

Reputation score

She tried her best wriggling her arms free before the man could reach her, although in the end she was unable to succeed, she did feel relieved at the fact the man didn’t seem to notice her struggles, as he seemed more preoccupied by the butt on display. Although she kept trying to remove the ropes she was able to do so before the man reached her, meaning she had to fall back on her other plan. Her face was now red with shame at the thought of what she was going to do next, as she would take a deep breath trying to convince herself it would give her the best chance. She felt the man’s cock slide into her with surprising ease, as the inside of her abused pussy was still coated with cum from the previous man. When the man would thrust into her, she would slam back on it, her ass smacking the man’s groin, as wet noises would fill the room, while she tried to feign her moans, which was proven to be quite easy when the shocks of pleasure spread through her body. When she heard the man’s words she felt ashamed, she badly wanted to protest and stop her movements, but continued onwards anyway, hopefully being able to make him pay afterwards. Her body began to quiver when she felt a sharp sensation run along her spine, as she felt a slight pain mix with her pleasure, making her groans become all the more genuine.

Her slick hair covered with water and diluted cum was being pulled on roughly, making her gasp in surprise. ''T-There is ahh… N-no way.. uuu~.. I-I will every give.. nnnngg~ in to a lowlife like you~’’ She moaned out then short breaths as respond to the man taming her. With his dominate pounding increasing, as hers became softer, as soon the man was fully in control, her body shaking in delight with each trust. She then felt a familiar feeling of a knot building up inside her, the more intense the feeling became the louder and more genuine her groans were, as she tried her best to resist the soon to come release. ''P-Please… g-go..’’ she groaned out, as the man kept hammering against her weak spot, feeling her resistance slowly slip away from her, she plead ''W-Wait… I-I will.. noooooooooooooooooo~!!!’’ Screaming the last part loudly through the room, as her pussy began to twitch and her mind became blank, her body shaking in with the intense ecstasy. After a bit when the intense pleasure began to die down and her mind returned to her, she began to plea while groaning loudly for the man to go slower and be gentler. When suddenly he stopped moving inside her, she felt his cock buried deep within her, as the spurts of cum was directly filling her womb. While he chuckled this was her chance, she tried to tug on the rope as hard as possible, hoping to free herself before the man could get to his senses. Her escape was nearly there, until she suddenly felt the man continue his trusting, still sensitive from her last orgasm all she moaned in surprise, as within a few more trusts she felt the same sensation from before. ''Pleeeeeaaassseeee stoooooop~ !’’ She screamed in pure bliss, while she felt strength leaving her body, making her no longer able to escape.

No longer able to escape the man’s clutches, she was forced to cum over and over. Her womb slowly being filled with more of his cum, her womb and pussy were now overflowing with the man’s cum, as all she could do was groan pathetically. Now her hips moved genuinely against his trust as she was seeking for more pleasure, as also her protest became pleas, as she began to beg the man to move faster, harder, rougher and fill her up with his baby batter.

Her last orgasm being the most intense of them all, her body convulsing with pleasure, her mind completely back, as she screamed in pleasure as loud as her body allowed. Her eyes began to roll up into her head, as her tongue hang out her mouth, as there was a bit of drool sliding down from the side of her mouth. A bit later then man was finished with her, when he pulled out copious amount of cum oozed out it, covering her thighs and the bed below it. Unable to think straight all she could do was release a happy moan when the man cooed at her, as Her body still humping the air even when the man left, as it was seeking for more release.

Although soon after she was returned to her senses, able to pull her tongue back into her mouth, she would have a dumb grin onto her face when looking at Payombi ''Hey~’’ she would happily reply to her, as her mind was still feeling a little fuzzy. ''Why~? I want more…’’ However before she finished that sentence she snapped back to reality, her face now completely red, feeling ashamed at her last statement. ''Y-Yes, if we hurry we can leave quickly before he comes back.’’ She stated, while tugging onto the rope, as together with Payombi she seemed able to get at least one arm free. Soon after she was able to free her other arm, afterwards she immediately took her sword, with which she would free Payombi, cutting the rope lose around her body. Her body feeling somewhat broken, she would sit down onto the bed after freeing Payombi.

When Payombi suggested their escape, she thought about it for a second before noticing the key, laying by the slavers coat. At first she wanted to escape with Payombi and leave the guardswoman behind, but her conscious got the best of her as she released a deep sigh. ''I am sorry Payombi, I cannot leave as there is still someone being held in the cells, that I wish to save from this horrible fate’’ She would say calmly. ''I want you to leave without me, I need to save that poor woman.’’ She explained as she smiled, then she warps her arms around Payombi embracing her strongly '’Thank you for everything’’ she whispered. She then released her and started to walk over to her armor and the sack of money, grabbing them from the floor ''Here take these with you. Use the money for whatever you need, and hold on to this armor for me, it will be a pain to put it on while escaping.’’ She insisted, she then moved towards the key and grabbed it, with a deep sigh she turned to Payombi while a red glow could be seen across her face ''C-Could you please retie me to the bed, and… put this key inside me. It will be the best chance I have to save her, if everything works out as I planned.’’ She said softly, if Payombi would agree she will give the key to Payombi while move onto the bed waiting for Payombi to retie her.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karen: Nude
HP: 116/116, PP: 34/34, EP: 36, TP: 60

Given her equipment, Payombi looked distressed at Karen. "Just... Leave you behind?" she inquired with shock. Thinking for a moment, she shook her head. "Please... Make it out, Karen. I can't believe you'd be willing to endure more of these foul monsters... You are everything your father should be. A true saint." she stated. "I will return to save you if you don't make it out, once I get this armband off! I won't abandon you, Karen. Don't let them break you, stay determined." she instructed Karen. She helped Karen get tied to the bed, and put the iron key inside of her ass, before opening the window and climbing out with Karen's belongings, giving a last longing look at Karen before fleeing from the slaver's house. She left the horse behind, allowing Karen to use it later.

Payombi's spell faded eventually, and Karen's mind sank back into the muddy fog. Such that she was almost exactly like how the leader left her when he came back. "What the fuck!? The mage, she escaped!?" he growled, noticing that she left. "And she left you behind... Guess she was no friend of yours, huh, bitch!?" the slaver declared angrily, before slapping Karen's ass harshly. He seemed angry, and wanting to take his anger out on Karen. "Didn't bother to tell anyone she was leaving though, huh!? Fucking filthy whore!" he yelled, whacking her again, and again, and again, until Karen could no longer feel the smacks and her ass felt in permanent pain. Though, it was clear that Karen had nothing left after he fucked her so much. Recently lost her virginity, and given a long session by someone who trains slaves, Karen simply had no energy left. "You're tougher than most, so I didn't go easy on you. The fact that you didn't pass out is a testament to your stamina. But your poor little innocent pussy couldn't take that much, could it?" he chuckled. "We'll work on that. Namely, by using up the last of that stamina of yours~" he chuckled.

With a laugh, he left the room, and replacing him were the remaining five men of the slaver's house. Each already prepared for sex. The first one wasted no time. They offered insults, commented on how much of a slut she was, and each came rather quickly in her pussy as they raped her. Still, five men were a lot to satisfy, especially since some wanted a second round after fucking her the first time. Eventually, Karen would tire out, and black out.

(Milestone: Karen has received 0.8 liters of cum today. Total: 0.8 ; I know this is unrealistic, HENTAI LOGIC! X10 SPERM COUNT ENABLED)
(Karen has been fucked in the pussy 10 times today. Total: 10)
(Karen has been fucked in the ass 4 times, three were during the orgy. Total: 4)
(Karen has been fucked in the mouth 2 times. Total: 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After blacking out from the slaver orgy that lasted all night long, Karen slept throughout the entire morning and day. She awoke in awful conditions, on a shitty bedroll in a cell with water in a dog bowl and two plates of gooey slop, a poor excuse for food. One plate looked odd, covered in familiar white goop. A note was on that plate, "We put the rest of our love icing on this one~ For the Blond Bitch." it read.

In the small cell, with bars facing out towards the rest of the house, Karen saw her violated guard in the room. She looked covered in fresh cum and her ass had hand prints all over it. The skin of her butt was bruised and abused. Her bedroll looked soaked with leftover semen and tears. She seemed raped and beaten, almost out of it. As she woke up in the cell, recovering from her own abuse, Karen saw the slaver leader heading out of the house. "Where the fuck did those assholes go!? They should have been back with that fucking runaway mage by now." he said, before heading out of the house and shutting the door with a loud slam. Karen could hear him take the horse, which would have been useful to put her guard on, as she looks so horribly raped that she could probably barely move.

"Did you... Come back for me?" the guard inquired. "Or the mage girl...? Nnngh..." she trembled, a big glob of semen pouring out of her asshole and pussy, together they both slowly glazed down her blue and bruised asscheek as she laid on her side. "I thought you were like your father... I thought you'd just mistreat us too... I'm sorry... I didn't know... You actually were a good person... You must hate me..." she said in self-pity. Meanwhile, Karen felt the key deeper in her ass than she'd remember. There was a lot of semen in her rectum too. A slaver's cock must have pushed it in deep. With a bit of effort, Karen could push all the cum out of her ass, and the key would follow, landing in the puddle of cum.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

At first she wanted tell Payombi not to return no matter what, but instead she just merely gave her a reassuring nod, feeling a little bit relieved to hear Payombi will return for her. She lies down onto the bed, waiting to be tied up once again, whimpering softly as she felt the foreign object entering her ass, as the head of the key made her cry out a little in pain. She began to shift around clenching her asshole, trying to get used to the object in her.

Soon after Payombi left, her mind would slip away again, as she once again was unable to think straight. With her mind muddied it became a lot harder to keep her ass clenched, as the pressure inside her made her hips gyrate, as her asshole began to twitch at her efforts to keep the key inside. Although soon the man returned, which obviously was angry at the fact one of his prisoners seemed to have escaped. The man began to angrily scream at her, when suddenly she felt her ass getting smacked harshly by him, she would cry out loudly in pain as her eyes began to tear up, her asshole twitching roughly as she nearly let the key slip out, as you could see a clear imprint of the man’s hand on her jiggling ass. While yelling the man continued whacking her ass roughly, each time her an imprint of his hand would be left onto her ass, as she cried out in pain thrusting her hips forward in an attempt to escape it, as the key nearly slipped out a couple times making her clench down harder onto it, letting out a low groan in pleasure each time she clenched. ''I am sorry! P-Please stop…!’’ she began to cry out each time the man smacked her ass, until finally the man stopped, her ass now completely red and swollen, throbbing with pain. Her body was now completely exhausted, as all she could do was murmur out apologies, while taking heavy breaths trying to recover from the abuse.

Soon she would be left alone with the remaining five slavers, her body felt exhausted and her mind was broken, as all she could do was helplessly moan when the slavers mercilessly thrust into her. Each time one of them would insult her or comment on how slutty she was, she would merely happily agree with them, while occasionally pleading for them to be gentler and go slower. Her stomach began to painfully swell when the men came into her one after another, as they filled her womb time after time with copious amount of seed, as her pussy would tighten around each cock entering her, as if she was greedily milking their seed. Although soon her mind began to feel heavy, as her body was completely exhausted, she felt herself slip in a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before she knew it, she woke up drowsily, looking around at her surroundings she could see she was in the cell were the guardswoman was kept. Her body felt sore, her ass and pussy felt abused, and her lower body seemed to be coated with cum. She slowly tried to shake awake, trembling when she felt large quantity of cum ooze out her ass and pussy, her eyes were red and moist. Looking at the plate and bowl made her shiver, as the abuse yesterday left her rather hungry and thirsty she had no other choice. She pressed the bog bowl against her mouth and began slurping, as she felt a bit better after drinking half of it, then she moved on the plate that was covered with the white goop. She looked at it with disgust, she began to pick up the plate and slowly eat the gooey slop covered in cum, and occasionally retching in disgust as the gooey mixture slid down her throat, however she completely emptied the plate despite the taste, as she needed all the nourishment she could get.

After her ‘breakfast’, she noticed the man leave on the horse while swearing were his henchmen went. Then she cast her eyes onto the abused guardswoman body, feeling both pity and guilty as she saw how she looked, as she moved towards the woman kneeling down next to her head. While the guardswoman began to talk she would simply lay the woman’s head onto her lap, hoping to give her some comfort. “To tell you the truth… I came back for the mage girl.” She said sadly, while slowly stroking the woman head trying to reassure her “But when I saw you in this cell like this, I-I couldn’t abandon you… nobody deserves to be treated like this” She added while smiling kindly, as her eyes scanned the woman’s body, looking at her bruised cheeks, as felt her own sting painfully. “Shhhh… Don’t worry about it, first we got to make sure you get some nourishment, so you can recover properly.” She insisted, as she grabbed the dog bowl and plate of gooey slop, she began to feed the woman, while her other hand would try to wipe away the filth covering the woman’s body, hopefully making it a bit more comfortable for her.

Then she looked with a serious expression at her former guard. “I have a plan to escape, if anything goes wrong and we get captured, tell them I took you by force, that way they might not punish you” she demanded firmly, as she looked at the state the guardswoman was in, she would most likely be unable to take another punishment. “and don’t worry if you can’t walk, I will carry you.” She said with a bright smile on her face.

After that she began to enact her plan, first she had to get the key stuck up her butt out, as it was lodged deep inside her it took some effort on her part. After trying to force it out for a bit she was finally able to feel it slide out her, her body trembled as a large quantity of cum together with the key slid out her ass, as she couldn’t help be groan in pleasure from the sensation. Then she took the key out of the puddle, and slowly opened the door, peeking through the crack to see of nobody was standing guard in the hallway. If nobody was in the hallway she would tell the guard as reassuring as possible to wait for her, as she began to sneak in the hallway. First she would check the room with the bed, peering through the door crack to see if nobody was there. If nobody was there she would check the room for the clothing that she still should be there, together with her sword and shield that she didn’t give to Payombi. If the her equipment wasn’t in the room she would do this for each room, until she found her equipment and also something both sets of winter clothing that should be there. Afterwards she will return back to the cell, locking the door behind her, she will dress both herself and the guard. Then she will heave the guard onto her back, and slowly make her way into the hallway, she’d be sure to lock the door when attempting to leave. If they made it outside like this unhindered, she would look for the nearest vegetation, making sure to not directly travel along the path. She would place the guard down a little bit into the forest, while looking around for a stick, after she found one she will return back to the entrance way, as she began to slowly move erasing the tracks with the stick, trying to make it as hard as possible to follow them, until she returned to the guard. She would heave the guard once again onto her back.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP: 72/116, PP: 34, EP: 36, TP: 16/50

Rolls:
Random Encounter! Oh noes!

A lone wolf has sniffed Karen out!
Perception: Failed

The wolf attacks an unaware Karen!
Karen is grappled!

Karen is being pinned down by the wolf: 34+4 vs. 53
Karen loses 16 HP as the dog attacks her!
Karen is struggling! 34+10=44 vs. 46
Karen takes 18 HP

(Asked if he wants to risk clothing being destroyed in the middle of Crolia snow. He decided not worth the risk.)

The guard looked up at Karen as she spoke. She was in shock. "I... Thank you..." she said, so surprised that Karen did not hate her so that she'd use her hate to justify leaving the guard behind. "Karen... My name is Eloisa... If you are not disgusted with me, please... Let my apologize by giving the rest of my life in servitude to you, milady. I was in the wrong to do these things to you, in so many ways." she stated the obvious. Still, Karen might find value in a guard that isn't dead, even if she currently had a bad record.

"My clothes and armor are ruined." she states, wrapping herself up in a thick blanket to hide her naked body in. "Sorry for this... We should be clear though, the bastards have no idea that you had a key..." she stated. Then, with a bit of a search and then hurry, Karen and Eloisa would leave the cabin with everything Karen wished to leave with. Eventually setting Eloisa down, letting her wrap herself up, Karen would leave to cover up their tracks. In doing so, another creature found her by her scent, not tracks. A white Crolian wolf found her, and jumped at her, knocking her down and pinning her beneath its paws while snapping at her. Karen naturally put up a fight for survival. Though the dog just big at her and cut her skin. Its bites tore up her winter clothing, until it was almost falling apart. Fearing losing it in this awful cold, Karen tried to appeal to a more natural instinct to curb its rage. Somehow, it worked. The beast wasn't even corrupted, yet it worked. Exposing her ass and pussy while lowering her head submissively mean Karen soon felt the dog wrapping its front paws around her waist, and plunging his cock into her pussy.

It didn't last as long as a bout with a slaver, to be sure. Just a few minutes of enduring the dog's cock, bucking back and forth as thrusts into Karen's abused folds, soon Karen found him lodging his swollen knot inside of her pussy. It didn't stop him from moving mind you, he just couldn't move as much, and the sex felt so much better for him that his bucks became wild until he did finally cum. His knot became even more swollen, until Karen realized she was trapped together with him. Her first time with a dog, and she was stuck with him until he'd finish a rather long cumming ordeal. The dog twisted itself around, spinning its cock around inside too, before Karen was helpless but to suffer the intense and knotty pleasure by a mere dog who kept his knot sealed together while facing opposite her, just to let her know that she was connected with him until he stopped cumming and she felt his big doggy balls stop pulsing against her ass.

Eventually, the animal would grant her wish, his big knot popping out of Karen's pussy and trailing a line of gooey aftersex as his cock was removed. Once free, the dog would turn around and lick Karen's exposed pussy. It was more playful than before, hostility seemingly gone. Seeing Karen as his property now, the dog seemed excited to begin following her around to ensure he gets to mate with her again.

Though instead of this, Karen could take advantage of the fact that she was free to murder the dog outright.

Sex Dairy Update:
+(Karen Ingested food soaked in 0.1 liter of cum)
+(Karen had sex with a dog for the first time! he came 0.2 liters of cum into her womb)

Fmokou

Reputation score

She escaped together with Eloisa, finally able to have some fresh air, after what seemed forever to her. Holding Eloisa closely trying to carry her in such a way it would be comfortable for her, gently laying her down on the ground next to a tree to support her body, she told Eloisa she would be back soon. She began to erase the tracks from the cabin towards the woods, when suddenly something unexpected lunged out at her. Although what lunged at her was not what she expected, instead it was an animal she only heard about from her father and from picture books she would occasionally read. Caught by surprise, she was quickly thrown onto the ground by the wolf, as she began to struggle against it, trying to throw the heavy wolf off her. After struggle for a while, feeling the dog nip away at her, leaving cuts into her skin and nearly tearing her clothing apart, she began to become worried, as she remembered last time what happened when she was caught outside without her clothing. She had to do something before she was left naked in this cold, all she could think of was trying to appease the dog, she quickly pulled down both her pants and undergarment, giving it access to her abused pussy and ass, as indeed the dog began to calm down. She trembled as she felt the dog paws warp around her waist, as she felt shameful and humiliated by having an animal dominate her, as she couldn’t help but when the dog plunged into her.

She felt the weirdly shaped dog cock ferociously thrust into her, the fast and ferocious thrusts would make her buck her hips in sync with the dog, as she was panting like an animal while the occasional moan would escape her mouth. The feeling of shame and humiliation mixing together with the pleasure made shudder, as her abused folds became slick with now both her excitement and the slavers cum, as the added lubrication made the dogs knot slip inside, when it did she yelped with surprise. The dogs thrust were now much deeper and wilder, as she could feel the dogs tip slam against her cervix, the two would push against each other rapidly, as her panting became increasingly faster, occasionally feeling her tongue slip out. Although soon she felt the thrusting stop, as suddenly the big knot inside her became larger, as now they were tied together, no longer able to escape. “Noooo…. it's filling… an animal is cumming inside me~” She cooed, as she felt the dogs cock filling her womb, spraying its hot cum squirt after squirt in her already stuffed womb. The knot preventing nearly any of the cum squirting out her, made her belly visibly swell, as there was now quite a large bugle visible on her stomach. Whenever the dog would twist its cock inside her, she couldn’t help but whimper and moan pathetically, shivering in shame as she allowed the dog to fully empty his balls into her, as her pussy greedily clamped down onto the knot.

After a while, the knot finally popped out her pussy, making her sigh in relieve as she didn’t think she could take much more, a trail of aftersex followed the cock, although most of the cum securely stayed into her belly. She groaned lightly as the dog began to lick her exposed pussy, cleaning the bit of sperm that would ooze out her. After he finally finished with her, she twisted her body around, attempting to angrily strike down the foul beast that she just submitted to. However when she saw the dog playfully move around, she release a heavy sigh, stopping her swing. She couldn’t bring herself to harm this playful animal anymore, as instead a bright blush of embarrassment came across her face. While trying to pull up her pants and stand up, she somehow fell the need to wait for the approval from the dog first, if he didn’t protest she would soon return standing. Either way she would return to Eloisa, as the dog would follow her around, as she began to laugh embarrassingly. “Sorry for keeping you waiting… you see…” she pointed at the wolf embarrassingly “I-I made a new friend… he seems to be rather attached to me.” She sighed, as Eloisa clearly could see her thorn clothing and her slightly swollen belly, being able to easily assume what happened. After her awkward explanation as what took her so long, begin to carry the woman once again. “Ummm… do you know the quickest direction to civilization?” she inquired, if the Eloisa knew the rough direction she would start heading that way.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Payombi: Fine
Eloisa: Nude
Dog: Just had some good pussy

Upon seeing Karen return with a happy dog, she winced. "Karen... I'm so sorry..." she said. "We cannot return to your father with you like this. I know... Of a way... I think I heard of some women using magic to grow their hymen back and look like virgins again. We must head to a nearby town and seek out the mage." she declared.

Though, a voice that revealed herself spoke up to be Payombi trotting through the woods on the same horse the slaver leader rode in on. "You won't need to." she declared. "I was ready for them this time, Karen. They're all dead. Thank you for thinning their numbers. Do you still have the strength to make it? Put your friend on the horse, we'll return to my cabin now that there are no scumbags to track us." she said, offering her hand to Karen to accept her aid. "We need to talk about your presence here, as the daughter of that noble. Immediately."

Fmokou

Reputation score

To ease the worries of Eloisa, she would smile somewhat awkwardly, while avoiding eye contact with Eloisa. “A-Ah, don’t worry, ah yes! The dog saved me from an assailant, so don’t worry” She blatantly lied. “See he is very sweet, I-I just think he likes my scent or something.” She explained as reassuringly as possible, at the same time she was kneeling down in front the dog, her arms warped around it, one hand gently petting its head as she was rubbing its tummy with the other, while nuzzling the dog’s neck. “So don’t worry about it, alright?” She said smiling. When she heard the news, she excitedly flung her arms around Eloisa, embracing her closely. “Really? That would be a life saver!” She exclaimed excitedly. “This way, I don’t have to disappoint my father and ask for his forgiveness.” She sighed out in relief. “Alright let’s go find Payombi and while we move please tell me more about that magic.” She insisted.

Though right after she finished her sentence, she heard a familiar voice calling out at them, as she turned around excitedly, seeing Payombi ride towards them with on a horse. “Thank goodness, I am glad you’re okay.” She sighed out in relief. “Don’t worry I am rather sturdy, despite how I might look.” She said proudly, as she considered herself to be delicate looking, although taking one glance at her body, you could easily see it was quite the opposite. She carefully laid Eloisa on top the horse, making sure to avoid her bum touching it. “Be careful while riding, it seems they were a lot rougher on her then on me.” She declared, while smiling warmly, feeling relieved as Eloisa would finally be able to recover from her rough treatment at the slavers den. She would grab Payombi hand and accept her aid, as she began to follow Payombi to her cabin. When Payombi mentioned her father in such a dismissive way, her expression would gloom over a bit. “I don't understand why we should. My father is a highly esteemed and respected noble, as am I.” She proclaimed proudly. “Ah! Unless you mean the fact that I acted disgraceful at the slavers place, it must have reflected badly onto my father… Maybe he was right when he said I wasn’t ready to go outside yet.” She said sadly, as she was taught to behave as to not reflect poorly onto her father, her body shivering slightly in fear as it reminded her of the severe punishments her father did to her, whenever disobeyed her father or forgot what he taught her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eloisa seemed to just want to stop thinking about the dog and what happened together. She happily focused on Payombi, who seemed to let out a sigh at Karen's beliefs. "Maybe he's truly nice to you, above all else. I honestly don't know, other than what they say. Rumors and heresay aren't to be trusted of course." she said, before dropping the subject. "Regardless, Karen. You cannot go around telling everyone who your father is. Trust me when I say that being paired with his name will never do you any favors. From now on, until further notice, you are just Karen, a Crolian girl born to a hunter. Otherwise, all people will hear from you shouting your titles and relations is that you're a giant bag of ransom money before promptly kidnapping you like the slavers tried to do." she declared.

If Karen was willing to make the distance, soon they'd return to Payombi's messy house following the attack, before Payombi would quickly depart for a few minutes to fetch everyone a vial of green liquid each, including one for herself. "We're probably all carrying slaver children. Knock this back and try to ignore the awful taste. It'll prevent you from giving birth to an unwanted child." she said. Then, both Payombi and Eloisa happily downed their vials.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Thinking for a second about what Payombi told her, she would cast her eyes onto the floor. “B-But father always…” She sighs, then she rubs her belly, her expression becoming somewhat sour, reminding herself about what happened these few days, feeling that listening to Payombi words of wisdom would be a smart idea, after all she still was fairly unfamiliar with things outside her own home. “Alright… I do not wish to be kidnapped again. I don’t possess much knowledge about the world, and after what happened these last few days, I should probably listen to someone with much more experience than me. If you have any more advice to give I will gladly listen.” She said sadly, as her father always taught her to be proud about her heritage.

She would follow Payombi, holding onto her hand the entire way as she didn’t want to get lost during the night. Soon they entered the messy house, after which Payombi fetched something for them, a vial with green liquid. She would inspect the liquid curiously, as she never laid eyes upon something like this. “It looks rather foul though…” She murmurs, as she didn’t want to seem ungrateful. She followed suit, downing the liquid as quickly as possible, her body shivering at the taste as it went down her throat. “Ah! You said there was a way to get my virginity back?” She inquired both Payombi and Eloisa. “I cannot really return home like this… father… will be furious if he found out.” She added sadly. “I also wish to repay your generosity Payombi, if I can do anything for you, don’t be afraid to ask. I feel rather guilty and responsible for what happened to you and your home…” She said, hoping that this time she can repay Payombi for her generosity.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Asked about such a thing, Payombi takes a seat, and leans back in her old chair which had been lying on the floor a second ago. "I'd normally say I could, but... I think we're past a point of healing. I'm not advanced like the academy mages, I don't know how to completely regrow parts of someone's body that went missing. Similarly, I saw the state of your nethers, and... I doubt I could ever restore it. I'm very sorry, Karen." she apologized. "Maybe there is a mage in the academy who can help you? Restore your hymen so that your father won't be angry? That is all I can think of. The alternative is to hope his good graces are exactly what you say they are, and explain the situation. Though know that he is likely to never let you out of that house again, and you will never, ever marry. So, all in all... I'm indirectly suggesting you not return to his estate." she declared.

Eloisa nodded. "I will be an outcast as well, for what I did and for losing the other guard. I will guard you for as long as I can out here, milady, but I cannot return to your father's home."

The dog barked. Pets weren't allowed.

With that, Payombi encouraged everyone to drink some water and wash down the awful taste. "Karen, there is still a village aways away from my home. Go to it, and find whatever answers you need. Be careful though, you are a beautiful woman and men will seek to make you their own. In the meantime..." she sighed at the state of her home. "The bastards ruined so much. It will take a lot to restore it to its former glory." she said, noting how the scratches on the wall and all the stolen goods made it far more barren and like a squatting house than an actual home. "I'll be going to work tomorrow. I work at a shabby bar as a waitress and a dancer. So if I'm not home, don't be alarmed."

(Payombi won't be able to join Karen as she will be working to earn enough denarii to fix her home and afford enough food and firewood at the same time to continue to survive the deathly cold. If Karen can give Payombi 100 denarii, it would be tantamount to 'recruiting' her aid. In addition she wouldn't have to pay rent anymore and Payombi should have enough food and firewood to last a month for all three girls.)

Fmokou

Reputation score

She sighs sadly, after hearing that Payombi would be unable to restore her virginity, though what followed next did cheer her up a little, giving restoring a bit of hope. “Thank you Payombi, just hearing there might be a way to get my hymen back eases my tensions.” She sighed out in relief. “Although my father is kind… I don’t think he will simply forgive me. He is very strict, and said that if I were to lose my hymen… I would be lucky to see the light of day again.” She whimpered, her body shivering slightly in fear of her father.

She considers her options for what to do next, while drinking the water Payombi offered them to clear the horrid taste out her mouth. “Payombi, could you perhaps let Eloisa stay in your home till she fully recovers, and I am able to get her some appropriate equipment and clothing?” She requested. “I think I will take a look around in the village, as soon as dawn arrives. To see if maybe I could find some work, both to repay your generosity and support myself until I get back home.

If Payombi agreed at her request to let Eliosa recover and stay until she could get her some proper equipment, she would simply wait until dawn would arrive. She spend the night on wherever she could sit, playing and cuddling the dog the remainder of the night to keep her entertained, as she was trying to think about a way she could convince her father, about allowing her to keep the dog. If the night was uneventful, the first thing in the morning, she would collect her sword and shield, sighing at the state of her clothing, as it looked torn showing off a little more skin that she would like. First thing she had to do was to repair it as she didn’t want to walk around like this for longer than necessary. She began to make her way to the direction of the village, as the dog was free to follow her around, having little control if its actions anyway.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP: 116, PP: 34, EP: 36, TP: 60/60

Eloisa: Fine
Dog: Fine

Karen would find her equipment already waiting for her in the same bed she slept in. There was a blood stain near the bottom of the sheets, either from the man she killed or her own broken virginity, it was hard to tell. Still she got all of her stuff back, including her money, and could do with all that what she will.

Sleeping with the dog in the same bed, or with Eloisa and with the dog on the floor, whatever she wished, Karen would awake the next morning to find Payombi was gone to the town, and Eloisa was looking healthy and fully healed. "Good morning, milady. The mage healed me, so I can accompany you." she stated. She could come with Karen or stay at home, either or. Either way, Karen and her select companions would journey to the village, which looked appropriately peasant-like. Nobody was dressed like she was, mostly dressed in hide and fur to keep warm while looking hardly appropriate for more sophisticated halls. Upon seeing her, clean and shiny in her armor or simply curvy in her winter wear, Karen looked quite different than the peasants before her. Instead of ratty, her hair was clean and well taken care of, and her teeth were bright and white. Whereas no matter where you looked on these people, they looked filthy in some way.

As several of the townsfolk stared at the stranger that was Karen and her group, Karen saw a few places she could visit. There was a tavern nearby with some music playing. No doubt where Payombi was dancing. There was a place called the Hunter's Lodge where various men with bows and swords seemed to frequent, and there was a place showing the outline of a female figure and a lettering of XXX next to it. Karen wouldn't recognize it, but it was doubtlessly a brothel. The town didn't seem to have much else to it other than small shops.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Looking over the bloodstain at the bed, she sighed out sadly, as it reminded her of the horrible way she got deflowered. Collecting her equipment from the floor, and then moving them towards the living room where she saw Eloisa sleep on the floor. Feeling bad for the abused girl, all she could do was pick her from the floor and lay her down into the guest bed, if Eloisa were to complain she would simply insist for her to take the bed tonight. Returning to the living room, she would lay down onto the floor, as the dog lies on top of her, she warps her arms around him, nuzzling against him as she enjoyed the heat and fur against her skin.

The next morning she woke up noticing Payombi already left, she stood up slightly groggy from sleeping on the floor, as she slept rather uncomfortable. When Eloisa entered the room, she felt relieved to see how healthy she was looking, hearing that Payombi healed Eloisa, made feel once more thankful for what the mage has done for her. “I am glad you’re feeling fine Eloisa. Though there is no need for you to accompany me today, I want you rest for today, as it probably was quite mentally taxing.” She insisted, as she still felt rather guilty for thinking about abandoning her guard, and after how she looked yesterday she feels like pampering her. After that she went equipping her suit of armor, and the rest of her gear, starting to prepare for her journey to the village.

She began her little journey to the village, with the dog following her if it felt like it, as it was free to do what it wanted. Soon she found the entrance to the village, as she began to look around, seeing if any place caught her interest. Though she quickly noticed how out of place she was, her attire and cleanliness demanding quite a bit attention from the townsfolk. However she barely even noticed the stares coming her way, as she began to search for places where she could find some work. Three of them have caught her attention, a tavern where she could hear music playing, and a hunter’s lodge where she could see various men with combat able equipment, and a somewhat more fancy looking building with a female figure, and the lettering xxx next to it, a sign that was unfamiliar to her.

However since she never had a job before or even thought about working, she was rather unsure about where to go and if those places were even hiring staff. Unsure as to what to do, and uneducated about how to find a job, she began to look for people that would able to help her. When she found a bunch of men, loitering around seemingly nothing better to do or either on break, she began to approach them. Unsure as to how to act next, as Payombi told her to blend in as much as possible, she began to awkwardly laugh a little. “Umm… Hello my fellow commoners” She said stiffly. “Can you guys assist me?” She asks. “You see I wish to acquire some money, but I am not sure what sort of work around here would be suited for someone like me. Any job would be fine, so if you can tell me where I should look, I will appreciate it.” She inquires from the men, as having very little experience she barely even knows where to start.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP: 116, PP: 34, EP: 36, TP: 60/60

Eloisa: Fine
Dog: Fine

Eloisa nods, and decides to rest, as well as the dog, who seemed rather happy with how warm the house was in comparison to the outside world he was found in. So, Karen was on her own, venturing into the town with not much clue as to what to do. So, she approached a pair of scruffy men, one wearing a wolf's cowl and the other, a seven foot tall burly man who was wearing a bear's cowl. "Commoner?" the wolf man inquired, looking to his cohort. "You some kinda noble?" he inquired.

Though, his bear trophy comrade merely shrugged. "You want money? Easy way for a pretty girl like you to make money. See that building?" he points at the brothel. "That's how you do it. But they take a cut of what you earn. We can give you full price." he said with a grin, while his friend smiled as well. The huge burly man walked up to Karen and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, gesturing for her to come with them. "So, have you ever had sex before?" he asked, taking Karen to their house in the village.

Fmokou

Reputation score

She skimmed her eyes over the men, as she looked both men over, she noticed their animal hide cowls made them seem like they would know how to acquire money around the village. When the tall burly man inquired her nobility, she somewhat became worried. “O-Of course not, I am just not that familiar with people.” She’d quickly reply, as she began to fidget insecurely around, feeling that leaving Eloisa behind might not be the best decision, as she was fairly unfamiliar with the world.

She’d look at the building the big burly man pointed at, her eyes casting upon the brothel, while her hips excitedly swayed as she was grinning stupidly, at the man’s comment on her beauty. Though she didn’t recognize the building, the sign made her wonder what kind of establishment it was, as she simply nodded. The prospect of the men paying her full, made it seem a way better deal in her mind, although she had no idea what she would even get paid in the first place, or more importantly for what. Though when the large burly man wrapped his arm around her shoulder, she began to somewhat understand what the men wanted from her. Her body pressed against the man, she couldn’t help but follow him along as she was forced to lean a bit against him. “Ah… Um… I-I don’t really think this job would be something… someone like me should be doing.” She’d meekly protest, as she was being guided along by the tall burly man, squirming a little uncomfortable against his body, as she wasn’t completely sure about all this. “S-Sex?” Her eyes cast down while she yelped that out, as a clear red glow could be seem across her cheeks. “Y-Yes… I have done it with a bunch of men… and a d-dog…” She answered shyly, as she was unsure about what she could say, she tried to keep it somewhat brief, as she hoped they wouldn’t ask for more detailed information.