What's new

Virgin Invader (Complete!)

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader (Released!)

Bought it.

Pretty awesome game, nice job buddy.

And yes this game is kinda difficult, level2 boss took me like half hour to beat :eek:

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Bought it.

And yes this game is kinda difficult, level2 boss took me like half hour to beat :eek:
Thank you for your support :D

You can lower game difficult down if you feel it too hard.

been trying to locate where to pop the save. cant see where its mentioned and my searches havent helped me find the autosave and paste the one lve grabbed here over the top.
The save is in the game folder.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bought it.

The game isn't that difficult when you release you shouldn't throw over bosses in a rush, I beat the final boss simply keeping the distance and letting their attacks fill my skill bar.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

The game isn't that difficult when you release you shouldn't throw over bosses in a rush, I beat the final boss simply keeping the distance and letting their attacks fill my skill bar.
Yeah most people like to rush. It isn't that hard if you wait for opportunity and boss weak point.
Example for 2nd boss, dash or block then counter her after her thrust attack or stinger(speed stabs)

Maybe if you have some experience with Demon Soul or Dark Soul. You will play this game a lot more easier :p

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not ashamed to say I beat the game on very easy.
I honestly think it was the perfect difficulty, since most trash was cleared easily with some rooms still posing some challenge potentially overwhelming you. Bosses still packed a punch but didn't drag on for too long.

H-games in my opinion should have SOME difficulty to build up tension and a sense of achievement, but I was too overwhelmed by the normal difficulty right from the start. I don't really want to have to become an expert in a hentai-game before getting to enjoy the content. I honestly think the "normal-mode" should have been "hard-mode" instead.

Had I noticed the gamepad-support in the game's folder I might have tolerated a higher difficulty (not really a fan of the keyboard-mapping but honestly wouldn't know a better solution), but I'd still advise people to play on very easy before jumping straight into God-mode out of frustration.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh shit the final boss is have all skill and deadly hard to fight i use 25m to win final boss and rape 5 time to end game

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I'm not ashamed to say I beat the game on very easy.
I honestly think it was the perfect difficulty, since most trash was cleared easily with some rooms still posing some challenge potentially overwhelming you. Bosses still packed a punch but didn't drag on for too long.

H-games in my opinion should have SOME difficulty to build up tension and a sense of achievement, but I was too overwhelmed by the normal difficulty right from the start. I don't really want to have to become an expert in a hentai-game before getting to enjoy the content. I honestly think the "normal-mode" should have been "hard-mode" instead.

Had I noticed the gamepad-support in the game's folder I might have tolerated a higher difficulty (not really a fan of the keyboard-mapping but honestly wouldn't know a better solution), but I'd still advise people to play on very easy before jumping straight into God-mode out of frustration.
Yeah, maybe should change easy to normal and go up to very hard but it's too late to change now I think :p

oh shit the final boss is have all skill and deadly hard to fight i use 25m to win final boss and rape 5 time to end game
She should be the hardest, she's final boss anyway. Still not hard to win.
You should concentrate on her pose, which pose which attack, which one should guard or block.
And last tip, try not to take knock down as much as possible.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just hit s up attack and hit her 2 hit and use skill dark girl the firt skill can take 5% hp and becare with her god light it final skall attck take your hp 90%:D

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How would you rate the sales thus far?
If you combine the patreon, DLsite, pre-orders... did it reach your expected quota? This is one of the very rare occurrences that I begged my friend to use his cc to buy something online.
But there may be other people waiting for english DLsite until they buy it.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

How would you rate the sales thus far?
If you combine the patreon, DLsite, pre-orders... did it reach your expected quota? This is one of the very rare occurrences that I begged my friend to use his cc to buy something online.
But there may be other people waiting for english DLsite until they buy it.
My first goal is 1000+ so it isn't reach yet :p
But I hope it will reach in a mouth :D

Anyway just notice it on Eng DLsite (why they use the old image -*-)

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ive played it through and fucked all in the kingdom ;_; Really Awesome game but the laggs in the cum animations is really annoying srsly

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Ive played it through and fucked all in the kingdom ;_; Really Awesome game but the laggs in the cum animations is really annoying srsly
Thank :D

You mean cum animation is too slow:confused:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok being real, though. The queen is about HALF as hard as the goddamned twins.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The Queen was actually easier for me.
Twins took me maybe 30+ mins, while the Queen only took me somewhere 10 mins.
The Queen felt easier for me because I only needed to focus my attention on her. The twins would have 1 disappearing then landing on me, or me evading but being caught by the other...most of the time.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Try to play game again and yeah maybe you're right.

The Assassin Boss take my HP more than the queen :p

The queen is easier because you can concentrate on her and maybe because you have some experience from 2nd boss.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game on normal. Pretty hard game for a casual gamer.

Gameplay mechanics of this game are really good.

Hardest boss by far are the twin ninjas.

No complaints, maybe more raped animations for normal enemies XD. Definitely worth a buy.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pretty decent game, definitely some artificial difficulty due to the controls and having to find out what I can and can't dash through, but overall it's pretty good.

I think the most interesting thing is that it had a decent soundtrack. That was shocking, given that most H-Games don't even bother with one or play them as just a general tone throughout.

Things I would add:
-The ability to duck arrows/mid level attacks
-Faster rape animations due to it being almost impossible to pull one off unless everyone on the screen is dead.
-Block button
-Definitely have the mana hit for more if it takes a full bar to use.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Thank for the comment :D

The normal rape is only use after every girls are defeated. That why summon-H is useful.

I just finished upload all boss fight clip
(if you have problem with some boss. Maybe this can help)

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Things I would add:
-Faster rape animations due to it being almost impossible to pull one off unless everyone on the screen is dead.
I'd like to have a secondary button that finished or moved to the next phase. Sometimes I just wanna watch a shortened version of the animation. Sometimes I want to (as the above suggests) fit an H-move in before the screen is clear just for fun.