Virgin Invader (Complete!)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader (Released!)

Ok, so...
After 5 min playing it, all voices and music disappear completely. Meh.

Stunlock is real. Cmon, we saw this in grimhelm games already. Playing Easy mode all the time 'cuz you getting stuck between enemies.

No CGs expect first 2. Is that intended? Just defeating/raping bosses giving me only 2 CGs.

I just defeated gunner boss and i'm fighting her again? Duuuuude, this is what they call filler, not funny at all.

In some places the animation looks clumsy and moves in spurts (minotaur scene for example).

The rest is pretty good. Nice concept, variety. Monsters, tentacles and some vanilla rape.
Shame you cant summon tentacles on your female minions, that could be nice.
About CG again -*- , current version have 2 CG. the rest will come out as update (I write this sentences everywhere - blog,patreon,ulmf,dlsite)
If I make all CG before release. Maybe game will release on early November :p
And CG are out of planned. I decided to make it after I planned Aug deadline.

Stun lock:confused: no way!, which girl can make you stun lock?
If you holding guard button, they should have chance that you guard after hurt animation and you can use special attack or summon to help you out.
And most of the girls have attack that can knock you down. How you get stun lock? lock til dead?

All sound mute in 5 minute!? Look like sound problem is my major bug now. Still can't found how to fix :(

For now the bugs that I already fixed. Will upload soon :D
- Button Config bug
- Weird HP Bar
- Continue problem on 6th stage
- Shadow Claw sometime make girl immortal
- Grey room bug after Dark Priest room (happen to some players)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kay , so the grey background also happen to me
Also some sprite del something blablabla
Abort , Ignore , Cancel
Though I can forgive since there is an option to skip level with backspace
Boss repeat , well I don't think that's so bad
Think of it like playing Rockman
Yes some Boss is still Hard even on Normal
But I manage to beat it , though it's quite frustating
So many need to fix

Back to play DanganRonpa:D

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was wondering why there was only 2 CGs. Thought it's because I given up and went 'very easy' mode halfway.:rolleyes:

And yeah.. the sounds are weird. I think after the first 2-3 bosses the female bosses stopped making any sounds during sex.

The sprite sex are pretty decent.. just confusing why the CGs were incomplete. Didn't realised the CGs aren't fully ready and kept wondering why I don't get a new CG after defeating another boss

I also encountered a bug where sometimes after sex, the main character was unable to move. Using the attack button somehows 'unstuck' the character and lets me continue on.

As for difficulty.. I get the feeling it's pretty difficult to complete the game even in easy mode. The timing to dodge the bosses's moves are pretty tight and it can be frustrating to try to block/dodge them and fail to do so.

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Not sure about difficult because I'm a game creator :p

But I'm sure that game can be clear on hard because I already tested it :D

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not sure about difficult because I'm a game creator :p

But I'm sure that game can be clear on hard because I already tested it :D
Meh... not fair!

Oh well.. the players who would play this pretty much face each bosses with no idea what cues to take and what defensive moves to make.

It's pretty much trial and error.. and since the bosses hits hard higher difficulty, it's more than likely u have to redo the boss over and over again.

Ok, so...
Stunlock is real. Cmon, we saw this in grimhelm games already. Playing Easy mode all the time 'cuz you getting stuck between enemies.
I actually find grimhelm games pretty simple. The initial dungeon & maid was pretty difficult but the latest updated demo feels fairly easy. I could name way harder plaformer h-games that got me nearly raging at the difficulty. Grimhelm's fairly moderate for me.

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Meh... not fair!

Oh well.. the players who would play this pretty much face each bosses with no idea what cues to take and what defensive moves to make.

It's pretty much trial and error.. and since the bosses hits hard higher difficulty, it's more than likely u have to redo the boss over and over again.
I already lower the difficulty a lot you know.
If you fight 2nd boss on early this year version. You will understand. (faster attack/ faster cooldown / more attack power / more evade chance)

I test all boss that I'm sure they can beatable with more than 50% HP left on normal difficult (example : I can defeat 2nd boss with perfect HP).
Then lower they difficulty down a bit from that point.
But I'm know that some people not good with fighting type game that why I made easy, very easy and infinite HP/MP mode :p

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno about that
But playing on Keyboard is quite hard even on normal
But I can say this , I beat the game on Normal
So it's not impossible
That infinite SP and HP should acquire after beat the game
But no , it's already there since beginning
That making it far to easy

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dunno about that
But playing on Keyboard is quite hard even on normal
But I can say this , I beat the game on Normal
So it's not impossible
That infinite SP and HP should acquire after beat the game
But no , it's already there since beginning
That making it far to easy
Well its optional for people, if you want to beat it the easy way, turn on the HP and SP. If you want to be it the legit way, just ignore it. I actually like it since I have quite a trouble on bosses that I spent 2+ hours on .___.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I already lower the difficulty a lot you know.
If you fight 2nd boss on early this year version. You will understand. (faster attack/ faster cooldown / more attack power / more evade chance)

I test all boss that I'm sure they can beatable with more than 50% HP left on normal difficult (example : I can defeat 2nd boss with perfect HP).
Then lower they difficulty down a bit from that point.
But I'm know that some people not good with fighting type game that why I made easy, very easy and infinite HP/MP mode :p
As far as game development go, there's a saying that goes along the lines of "try to beat the game on YOUR easiest setting while drunk and exhausted. If you manage to do that, then that's your highest difficulty setting for the players."

Your game is wayyyy too hard. I appreciate you tried to make a competent brawler, but this is taking it a little too far...
And no, infinite health/sp is not a good solution, that is just lazy.

Also I have no idea what the different combos are and what they bring to the table, so I just mash the Z button. I dont think I managed another combo outside of the uppercut even :/

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just dropping in to say that this game positively suprised me. Even if unfinished the amount of content was impressive.

One of the things I liked the most about the game were the designs. Every girl looked more appealing than the previous one, I honestly couldn't decide on which one looked the best. Suprisingly well done, honestly wouldn't have expected that judging by the cheesy-looking main character.

Pacing was great at the start but towards the end it slowed down a little, especially with the boss rush and those statue-rooms that dragged on a little too long. Could have been shortened a little in my opinion.

Bugs were plenty but nothing too disruptive. Was there even any Gamepad support? I looked for it but couldn't find any. Could have spared me some handcramps.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as game development go, there's a saying that goes along the lines of "try to beat the game on YOUR easiest setting while drunk and exhausted. If you manage to do that, then that's your highest difficulty setting for the players."

Your game is wayyyy too hard. I appreciate you tried to make a competent brawler, but this is taking it a little too far...
And no, infinite health/sp is not a good solution, that is just lazy.

Also I have no idea what the different combos are and what they bring to the table, so I just mash the Z button. I dont think I managed another combo outside of the uppercut even :/
Just like I was saying to him
His game is quite hard
You wouldn't imagine the first difficulty

The first setting of 3'rd Boss was way much more harder than commercial one
Ressurection time was faster
The 4'th Boss 1'st setting was a Nightmare
Shield sphere / Barrier have a lot of HP
I've experienced almost full hour just to beat 3'rd and 4'th boss

Believe or not , the DL Site version is way much more easier

And Yes , I do think Infinite HP and SP just make You lazy

After all I've been through , the Infinite option just make Me dissapoint
He said something like making the game more challenging
Then , why Infinite option? Why testing difficulty at the first place?
I'm sure many just activate the option becoz they are lazy

I would understand if the option selectable after beating the game

Anyway , still nice game......

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just like I was saying to him
His game is quite hard
You wouldn't imagine the first difficulty

The first setting of 3'rd Boss was way much more harder than commercial one
Ressurection time was faster
The 4'th Boss 1'st setting was a Nightmare
Shield sphere / Barrier have a lot of HP
I've experienced almost full hour just to beat 3'rd and 4'th boss

Believe or not , the DL Site version is way much more easier

And Yes , I do think Infinite HP and SP just make You lazy

After all I've been through , the Infinite option just make Me dissapoint
He said something like making the game more challenging
Then , why Infinite option? Why testing difficulty at the first place?
I'm sure many just activate the option becoz they are lazy

I would understand if the option selectable after beating the game

Anyway , still nice game......
I feel the same way regarding the infinite health/magic. Incremental upgrades to health/magic may be a better alternative since if you can't get past a stage you can always grind for more health/magic. After beating the game (normal for all except last boss on easy) I wanted to see the English dialog since it had defaulted to Japanese so I started a quick play through with infinite health... which made it really less interesting.

My actual game playing skills however have increased a decent amount from playing this though. Although I've plateaued to the point of launcher combo, neutral special attack, attempt to juggle into another launcher... As far as I know there isn't an air combo. Most of the boss fights center around learning the tells for their different unblockables, and how to dodge them.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok so I had time to go through it with the infinite HP/SP (I really couldn't be bothered), and I have to say, H wise your game is really really good.
I was surprised to see more than one new enemy make an appearance at each level, and the "evil girls" were a nice touch. I only wish they would have more interaction with fallen enemies, but that's nitpicking.

Over all, I hated it mechanically, but H-wise it was really great.

redx

Reputation score

Infinite hp/sp was for people who can't beat these kind of games or lazy. its optional so it isn't a problem if you want to take the time to beat each boss.

heres a save even though it isn't needed at all.

Hardest boss for me was the ninjas probably died 30+ times to them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure if this was mentioned but minor enemies and minions have different animation based on the direction of which you interact with them.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

is there an uncensored version or patch? I want to know before I proceed buying the game.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Loved it, nearly ripped my own dick off.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The game is pretty difficult, but I managed to get through it on Easy difficulty. The hardest boss was the final one. I died about a dozen or so times to her. The difficulty comes from it being seemingly impossible to stun the bosses while the bosses have no problem stunning you. Of course, one of tricks the game doesn't teach you is that you can use your special in midair. Which is a great stick for keeping enemies afloat. Combo till you use the up, kick once or twice, then use the special twice to keep them in air, then possibly hit htem more before they come back to ground.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Thank for all your comment :D

About infinite HP/MP is optional, so it up to you :p
But for my suggestion, if you really not good with this type of game. You should start with very easy. I think that easy enough for clear game. Then use infinite HP/MP for fun play.

I have send Virgin Invader V1.01 version to DLsite. Not sure when it's update on DLsite page. Maybe tomorrow. For patreon will be soon, I'm uploading now :D
- V.1.01 is for debug -
- Fixed button config bug
- Fixed grey room on 3rd stage
- Fixed continue bug on 6th stage
- Fixed Shadow Claw(Cat Maid - Skill) sometimes make girls invincible

* Still can't fix sound bug : but if sound not play properly. Quit game then come back, it help :p

Bugs were plenty but nothing too disruptive. Was there even any Gamepad support? I looked for it but couldn't find any. Could have spared me some handcramps.
I didn't make gamepad support in my game but you still can use gamepad by Joytokey program that I put it in game folder.

The game is pretty difficult, but I managed to get through it on Easy difficulty. The hardest boss was the final one. I died about a dozen or so times to her. The difficulty comes from it being seemingly impossible to stun the bosses while the bosses have no problem stunning you. Of course, one of tricks the game doesn't teach you is that you can use your special in midair. Which is a great stick for keeping enemies afloat. Combo till you use the up, kick once or twice, then use the special twice to keep them in air, then possibly hit htem more before they come back to ground.
You can use variety of combos by merge normal attack with special attack and summon. I easier to try or practice in infinite HP/MP mode.

Long combos that can make final boss loss 1/3 of her HP :
4 punches + uppercut + air kick + special attack 2 times + Dark Priest (Coffin Launch) + Up special attack (this combo show in video trailer too)
4 punches + uppercut + air kick + special attack 3 times + Cat (Flash Claw)

is there an uncensored version or patch? I want to know before I proceed buying the game.
I will upload uncensored resources soon. Maybe after V1.01 is released on DLsite.

And for Eng DLsite, I ask DLsite about Eng release date.
They reply that they plan to release it on 14th Sep on Eng DLsite (very far :()
I hope for your support :D

Last edited:

timeless

Reputation score

been trying to locate where to pop the save. cant see where its mentioned and my searches havent helped me find the autosave and paste the one lve grabbed here over the top.