What's new

ACT [Vitamin CCC ] ビタミンCCC Magic * Magical * Action Girl マジック☆マジカル☆アクションガール RE160419 RJ160419

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (RJ160419) Magic ☆ Magical ☆ Action Girl

Great, you just had to say something and jinx it.
Man I should change my job as a fortune teller! :D
Joke aside, at least there is no bug in the demo... But the gameplay is zero anyway.

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not my upload.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ACT games are getting worse and worse.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But there are more and more people start to make ACT games, this could be good news I guess?

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Indeed. But i still got my hopes up for Noaika, i doubt Kyrieru will disappoint us!

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

IMO its like its always been. Bad games are nothing new. We just forget them after a few years, but there's always plenty of them.

However, Future Fragments looks like the best ACT game that's ever been made. Torenia Action looks great, too. Also, we recently got Samurai Sakara, Virgin Invader, and Apocalypser Penix.

redx

Reputation score

Indeed. But i still got my hopes up for Noaika, i doubt Kyrieru will disappoint us!
i'm sure when Noaika and space escape release in eight years i'll die from fluid loss till then i expect to be horribly disappointed.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is koooonsoft the only group that know how to make a game?!

:mad::mad: T-T
The gameplay in their game is good. But their main characters need more diversity in my opinion.

But on the topic of the game... Damn this girl is not in a hurry to save that other girl. She's just casually taking a stroll while heading there.

That fireball attack though... amazing. :p

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good lord, what an embarrassment. When I played the trial, I thought "maybe the gallery is just showing off six scenes for each character to tease us, since they're all pixelated."

I was wrong.

Twelve scenes split between two characters, abhorrent gameplay, and no save/continue option? Not to mention the six princess scenes aren't really what I'd call animated. Why not just package six .bmps and six .gifs and sell it? It'd be a lot more honest than calling this a game.

And Dataslycer, thanks for turning me on to what's actually a great game (Depravia). I avoided it before because it's almost all guro, but man, it's actually fun to play.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm sure when Noaika and space escape release in eight years i'll die from fluid loss till then i expect to be horribly disappointed.
Every time I hear Noaika mentioned, I die a little inside. I even have it preordered, for what little difference that currently makes, but it's easily been my most wanted game ever since the original demo (which evidently no longer accurately reflects what the game is going to look like any more).

Not many H game devs seem to be able to put together a decent game, though I've always wondered how much actual knowledge/experience with programming and game design most of them have.

Puttana

Reputation score

I am disappointed...

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When I see a female enemy and thinking possible yuri/futa but no they just show a CG ........:mad:

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow.

I actually don't know where to start. CGs are fully unlocked from the start so I didn't bother trying to finish after losing on stage 6. That was just appalling.
  • The walking is slow (much slower than the animation loop on their dev blog)
  • There are literally only 4 buttons - melee, ranged, left, right
  • The melee's range is way too short
  • The ranged attack is way too slow
  • You're expected to counter projectiles with your 2 attacks - one that gets outgunned, and the other that is too short range to be very effective
  • Trying to get through 6+ stages with no healing is some pretty bad juju
  • Starting over from the beginning if you lose aaararrrrrrrgghghghghghg
  • It's not even linear the way Kooooonsoft is. It's one-dimensional.
  • I dunno, urination just isn't my thing. Constant urination, it seems.

It's almost as if every part of the game, save for visuals, is in a seven-way competition to be the most frustrating aspect, and they're all winning, so we're all losing.

I feel like a jackass for grabbing the torrent and now saying that I'm glad I didn't buy it, but I don't think anybody who forked over $12 for this would be satisfied with doing so.

What went wrong? :confused:

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was disappointing that cg was not animated :(!

Here is the Mega link for this game:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

According to the blog the author is working on a sequel; this time it's a RPG. Oh, and they added a new CG to the ACT game, but who cares anyway.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone please re upload this I somehow missed it I here its bad don't care bored