What's new

[WIP - Full] [VN] [ローズクラウン / Rose Crown] Bloods~淫落の血族2~ / Bloods ~Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2 [VJ005015]

Entai2965

Reputation score
VN WIP - Full [ローズクラウン / Rose Crown] Bloods~淫落の血族2~ / Bloods ~Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2 [VJ005015]​

main.jpg

Title: Bloods~淫落の血族2~ / Bloods ~Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2 [VJ005015]
VNDB:
DLSite:
Same Series:
DL: See "Installation" below.

Developer: /
Text Language: Japanese, WIP English by Entai2965 (edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (9h)
Release Date: 2010Sep24
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Game Engine: kirikiri 2
File structure: Asset files were scrambled using FlyingShineCrypt and then packed as .xp3. Some .xp3 (data.xp3, patch.xp3, patch2.xp3) are/need to be signed privately and are validated using a public key found in data.xp3.

Description (Visual Novel):
Sagimiya Shun lives with his mother Hazuki, older sister Kaguya, and younger sister Misaki. As he grows older, he is sexually attracted to them. The Sagimiya family...that is a family that lusts after those with the same blood. Or rather, the cursed blood of Sagimiya lusts only for members of the same clan.

One day, his relatives start living at his house, a boy and his mother with a voluptuous body. Days later, he accidentally sees them having sex. Having tried to live a normal life until then so that everyone won't be unhappy, how will this new development change his relationship with his mother and sisters?

Is not being unhappy by having self-control good enough? But how long can that really last knowing he has Sagimiya blood? Shun, who finds living a normal ordinary life abnormal, is beginning to wonder if happiness for his family means living an abnormal life.

Tags: Nukige; Only Blood-related Heroines; Twincest; Incest (B-S; M-S; M-D; Sis-Sis; Aunt-Nephew; GM-GS; F-D); Inbreeding; Anal; BDSM; Sex Toys; Group Sex; Multiple Endings

WIP:
I am currently working on this but will not finish for a while since there are a few other VNs I need to finish first. I plan to finish this entire VN as edited MTL even if all I end up doing is the UI + fixing the subjects/grammar, but it has thousands of lines, so it might be a while regardless.

In case anyone is interested, here is a beta quality translation that I was doing as a proof of concept before I had to shift my focus. Overall, this is 5-10% Edited MTL (readable) and 90-95% MTL (only semi-readable since subjects are wrong half the time). The UI, including the choices, have not been fully translated yet, but that should get translated by my next release. Will take a lot of editing in photoshop to get that presentable.

If anyone wants a better quality translation than this (better than the first 5-10% I mean), then feel free to send me the DeepL plugin for as that is not readily available. In addition, if anyone wants to contribute any amount of editing (the bane of my existence), the Translator++ project files are included in the MTL.zip file. Just adjust the path to the cache in the .trans file before loading it into 5.3B.

1. Download the game from somewhere.
    1. Purchase from DL site:
      • CRC32: C299037B
      • SHA1: 938406325605428529f19f5c4704bcf51ec0a6e8
    2. The installable disc rip is also available on .
  2. Download the file:
    • If the file says blocked: Right-click -> Open link in incognito window / Open Link in New Private Window
  3. Extract the game somewhere.
  4. Extract the following file to wherever the game was extracted:
    • "Bloods Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2 ENG MTL.zip\Bloods ~淫落の血族2~\scenario.xp3"
  5. Start the game using a Japanese locale emulator (e.g. ).

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The patch link is fine. Mediafire has a blacklist on this site, so you can't simply click links that redirect to them from here. You wanna copypaste and go there manually.

OP
Entai2965

Entai2965

Reputation score
There is a small bit of progress to report.
  • Another editor showed interest in this recently.
  • My ability to understand and parse .ks files has improved which should allow me to translate the name plates in a future release and release MTL patches in non-English languages (theoretically).
  • I have a much better idea as to the overall workflow required to create a quality translation patch compared to when I started.
I am going ahead and post the editing instructions here for both the editor and for anyone who would like to contribute any additional editing.
  1. Download Garbro-fork from
  2. Extract "GARbro-Mod-1.0.1.3.zip" Using 7-Zip or WinRar.
  3. Download the unedited MTL patch from
  4. Extract "Bloods Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2 ENG MTL.2023Dec11.zip" Using 7-Zip or WinRar.
  5. Start "GARbro.GUI.exe".
  6. Open the MTL'd scenario.xp3 "Bloods ~淫落の血族2~\scenario.xp3" using Garbro.
  7. In the archive parameters window, select "Sailor Fuku Shinryou Tsumaka" -> OK.
  8. Select all entries using CTRL+A or click and drag.
  9. Extract all using either F4 or Right-click on ".. <DIR>" -> Extract.
  10. Extract files to a folder named "scenario.mtl.extracted".
  11. Extract TranslatorPlusPlus.ProjectFile.2023Dec11.7z somewhere using 7-Zip or WinRar
  12. Open Bloods2.trans in Translator++ 5.3B. This file is at:
    "Bloods ~淫落の血族2~\backup\TranslatorPlusPlus.ProjectFile.2023Dec11.7z\Bloods Lewd Blood Relatives 2.trans"
    Note: If the Bloods2.trans file does not open, update the cachePath in the Bloods2.trans file directly using Notepad++. Use double backslashes in the path \\.
    1. After opening the .trans file, update the cachePath by updating the path in "Project properties" -> Staging -> cache\aNk2b4Sl1Z
      The full path for the cache is: "Bloods ~淫落の血族2~\backup\TranslatorPlusPlus.ProjectFile.2023Dec11.7z\cache\aNk2b4Sl1Z"
  13. Edit the files by making sure there is something in the "Best translation" column for every entry of all files in the /scenario folder.
  14. Mark the files as complete in Translator++ as they get completed. This will change their color on the left navigation pane to green or pink.
  15. To begin the export process, select all files in the /scenario section that are edited by either checking them or clicking on one and dragging the mouse.
  16. Right-click on the checked entries->With 6 selected -> Export into...-> A folder -> Select a folder -> Export Now -> Close.
  17. Move or copy the files from the Translator++ exported scenario folder to the Garbro extracted scenario folder.
  18. Navigate to inside the scenario folder in Garbro.
  19. Export to .xp3 by pressing F3 or CTRL+A -> Right-click on ".. <DIR>" -> Create Archive
    - Note: This should select all the .ks files within the scenario folder, not the scenario folder itself.
  20. Archive name "scenario.editedMTL.date.xp3"
  21. Archive Format: XP3 ; Version: 2 ; Encryption scheme: Sailor Fuku Shinryou Tsumaka (FlyingShineCrypt) ; Checkboxes: unimportant, check some boxes if you want to.
  22. "OK" to export
  23. Copy "scenario.editedMTL.date.xp3" to the game directory.
  24. Delete, move, or rename the old "scenario.xp3"
  25. Copy or rename "scenario.editedMTL.date.xp3" to "scenario.xp3"
  26. Play the game to see if it crashes or not.
    Remember to launch it using a Japanese locale emulator.
  27. If it crashes or there are missing edits, then troubleshoot as necessary.