What's new

ACT [ void*] Whore of the Battlefield 戦場の肉便器~大量の男兵士に囲まれて倒さないと犯されちゃうぅぅうぅ RE113429 RJ113429

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the same creator of this game:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21865
The game has have even more customization than the last game and is a top down shooter similar to Ikari Warriors.

This game is actually insanely fun. You can move around freely, use different types of guns, and it even has in-game rape. There is no game over rape in the demo afaik, and the rape scenes you get seem to be completely random. I noticed that you only get 1 experience for each kill and gain 1 hp for each level unlike the last game which gave you 5 iirc so it's a lot harder and a lot more grindy especially considering the fact that the game has a lot more stuff to buy.
P.S. The music is amazing but sadly no voice acting even though the girl does a small scream when she gets shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doombell

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 戦場の肉便器~大量の男兵士に囲まれて倒さないと犯されちゃうぅ&#1235

P.S. If anyone has a shorter not stupid sounding translation to the name I'll happily change the title. Google Translate brings up some bullshit that doesn't make sense.
Challenge accepted!
Mostly literal: "Meat Toilet Battlefield ~ Beat up tons of male soldiers surrounding you or get raaaaaaped!"

I recommend "Cum Bucket Battlefield" as an acceptable English translation of the slang and skipping the subtitle.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Cum Bucket Battlefield

aww was hoping it would be zombies/monsters again. i loved the first one. i AM glad that its not holo models this time and actually have textures while they rape. if possible, ill try and get a copy of you for you guys like his last game. i loved his last game.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

PS1 model quality too stronk

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

speaking of the model. i dont like her face. something about the last girl was just hotter.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks promising. I prefer human on human sex, so I prefer that change. More importantly though I hope that there'll be sound and voices during the rape-scenes this time. That was really a huge downside with the last game... :<

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

this game was just released haha

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that was fast. I'm playing league right now and won't be able to try the game for a while so I won't be able to update the first post with some actual good info on the game until then.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only played the demo and I can say this game is fun as hell. It's like a 3d contra with rape and no powerups.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What the hell? This was...really fun actually.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

uploading the full game now should have a link here in about 5-15 mins will edit my post with the links once it's done.
here's the link to the full game enjoy.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This reminds me of the sex mods for Fallout. If you turn the er... rape settings too high, you spend more time getting raped then shooting enemies.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting game... although, despite the name, I don't think the soldiers ever ejaculate.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

uploading the full game now should have a link here in about 5-15 mins will edit my post with the links once it's done.
Thanks. In case anyone else was wondering how to restart your progress, delete the user.dat file.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thx for the upload.;)
PS:if i'm not wrong the select weapon screen background music is an edited version of psx parasite eve 1

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So another shooter by those guys...Well i always thought that shooters could be their forte,after their previous game,and that they should totally go down that road,and i'm glad that they did.

The interesting thing about this game is that despite its simplicity,it manages to be fun...In other words it's a good game(although i have to say that i kind of liked the previous game more for whatever reason),and i hope that this circle will continue to do more shooter/action games.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the poses beyond "Type 17" in the viewer? I think I've completed the game but I haven't unlocked half of the scenes yet. Are there any stages beyond stage 6? After beating 6 you get an ending, of sorts.

EDIT: I think I've worked it out. You just have to keep losing. The scenes you reveal may be connected to level, or completion rate, but at level 38 and after unlocking all the gear I've nearly got every scene now.

Last edited:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a torrent? Thankssss

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Upload works fine, thanks for that. :)

The game really is a lot of fun but the hentai-part is again a big waste of potential. I do like the graphics a lot and some of the poses are hilarious (#28: the soldier doing pushups xD)...but just like in the previous games there are no sounds whatsoever. It is the most crucial part in the entire game when it comes to sounds and they just kept it completely silent... ><