What's new

ACT [ void*] Whore of the Battlefield 戦場の肉便器~大量の男兵士に囲まれて倒さないと犯されちゃうぅぅうぅ RE113429 RJ113429

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Cum Bucket Battlefield

I just want to point out that there actually is two endings in the english DLSite version, but I'm not 100% certain what the trigger for it was.

In the second ending, she takes the helicopter and return to the base as usual, but when the door open, it instead reveals five women clapping, using the same model and the default clothes as the heroine but with varied haircut styles/colors. The heroine blush and sticks her tongue out impishly, there's two lines of Japanese text and the game ends there.

I'm not sure what the trigger for the second ending is, but I assume it's simply time taken to beat level 6.

The first time I saw that ending, I was equipped with the "no clothes damage" ring, but I actually managed not to get hit once in the stage and finish it relatively fast. So I thought that it probably was triggered by not taking damage, but I retried with the damage x5 ring, got hit once and I still got the good ending. Since in both cases the stage was completed quickly, I assume that's probably the trigger... but I'm really not certain.

I'll admit that the ending isn't exactly grandiose enough to spend hours more trying to find how to trigger it, though :)
Ah so there IS a good ending then. Though wonder what happens to those girls in the bad ending...

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cnat play the game, it freeze everytime i open it

spaceodin

Reputation score

Same problem as person above me. Game opens and crashes immediately.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten v1.02 or is it still a mystery?:eek:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did anyone ever get a hold of an updated version?

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This reminds me of the sex mods for Fallout. If you turn the er... rape settings too high, you spend more time getting raped then shooting enemies.
...further explanation please?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm sorry to bring this thing all the way back to the front, but does anyone know if there is an uncensor for this game?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sorry to bring this thing all the way back to the front, but does anyone know if there is an uncensor for this game?
There's one posted in this thread already. Go look for it.