What's new

Vore games

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Vore games

Since this is the hentai section, I assume you mean both sexual and vore content?

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Milia Wars. Thats the best one so far imo.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, well there's also Fromage, BlankBlood has a BIT of it, but it's heavily ryona/guro.

Since this is the hentai section, I assume you mean both sexual and vore content?
Needs more games with Vore+tentacle rape, I know Viocide and Vore Action RPG had some but it wasn't enough.

Needs more of something similarly like this.

Either that or completely being tentacle raped from within something.

Fifth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fairy Fighting has a very small amount of vore in it. That lamia chick, and I think the mancatcher both have a scene like that.

Rest of the game is pretty much other kinks though.

-Fifth

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Milia Wars is actually very well animated for mainstream standards, and can be very fun for a while. Provided you have a gamepad.

Mine just broke. :(

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fairy Fighting has a very small amount of vore in it. That lamia chick, and I think the mancatcher both have a scene like that.

-Fifth
Yeah, I remember Meatcatcher's, I guess Slime kind of counts too.

I guess there's also Vorpal Rabbit, but again like BlankBlood, it's mostly guro/ryona, the only time I remember there being vore was with the slimes in stage 4(kind of. and I think that's the stage number) and the dragons in stage 6(or was it 7), I haven't heard of updates from it lately though.

It's the main reason I'm fond of Kuromaru from MUGEN, mostly cause of his absorption/vore finisher, wish there was more chars with finisher animations though.

The only other games that I can recall having a similar scene from the pic I posted above are mostly from VNs/Text&CG games, being one of the few I know(along with a few other games made by the group, but since they contain loli, I can't link to galleries), I haven't seen much other games explore the fetish.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The only real vore games that I've ever played that were really worth anything are viocide, vore action rpg and milia wars. If you don't mind a non-action kind of game, card quest rydia is also pretty good.

Blank blood, fox tail and all the rest of those off shoots like that have a little bit of vore in them but they are more guro and ryona.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You really just need to know where to .

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

-Fifth
Wait a minute ... tiki ... finkle ... O_O

ERKLE

Reputation score

Hi everybody I'm looking for a game where you control a female and she WANT to be ate. OR a game where you control a monster who want eat females.

Thank you =)

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Chrono O'clock is a pretty good vore game. Strictly vore, with multiple animated death scenes and progressive clothing destruction. Second to last death scene is the best if you ask me. Dat tongue rubbing her until she lets go.