What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active Vore [vrelnir] Degrees of Lewdity

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the game doesnt really have an ending, so there isnt really a clear sign of when you complete said run. I guess you could use turning into an angel to be a sign you did good on a virgin run?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Going to the temple and getting a chastity belt helps a lot, as it is very durable underwear.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys I'm trying to clear a virgin run, but don't know if its possible and in the case it is, what tips would you give me to accomplish it?
Well, first off you're gonna have to define what you mean by 'clear a run' of this game, given that it's a sandbox with no main quest, endpoint, or major goal to work towards. What's your goal?

Make a beeline for the angel TF is an easy bit of advice, as is grinding up sadism and masochism, since both are powerful combat enhancers. going for an animal TF that gives you either teeth or horns adds another useful combat action. Basically grab everything you can that boosts your fighting ability as a priority, followed by building up your skills. Flat out avoid dangerous areas or actions, like the beach cave or angering the wraith; they'll likely be the biggest single hazard to a long virgin run so make sure to work out a strategy for blood moons.

Reputation score
I'm having an issue with the random sex events, where you catch a couple going at it. For some reason, it always describes them as two boys, despite the fact that I've set my same-sex couple bar to 0. Is this a bug, or did I miss something in my settings?

Also, just as a fun anecdote, I had an amazing blood moon recently where I got possessed and was getting dragged toward the lake, and couldn't resist due to my low Willpower. I wasn't paying attention to the time, since I was too busy hoping for a critical success to break free. Then, right as I stepped into the lake, the sun came up, and the spirit was driven off. Kind of a "The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night" moment.

Attachments