What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active Vore [vrelnir] Degrees of Lewdity

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Depends on how seriously you want to take the disclaimers. They claim everyone is of age, but they also claim that all the animals are just actors in suits. I personally interpet is as just being sarcastic, since all other evidence (you live in an orphanage, go to school, the fact you need fake id to use the strip club etc) clearly suggests that the PC and their peers are still children.
indeed. however im on their discord. and one of the more common bans I see happen on there is a user claiming the game is about lolis and shotas. when the rules state its not that and should refrain from spreading lies. so I feel the team is pretty serious on wanting the game to not be considered loli or shota.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
indeed. however im on their discord. and one of the more common bans I see happen on there is a user claiming the game is about lolis and shotas. when the rules state its not that and should refrain from spreading lies. so I feel the team is pretty serious on wanting the game to not be considered loli or shota.
The developer can claim whatever he wants, does not really make a difference when it comes to tags. Games commonly claim that tiny character L is 1000+ years old, but if the character looks like a little 6 year old girl then that game gets a loli tag anyway, because looking like a loli or shota is enough to get the tag. In this game your character looks like a child or teenager at best, sizes are skewed towards small side, the character goes to school and lives in an orphanage, doesn't get more clear than that if you ask me, even if the dev tries to claim that this character is 18+.

mimic22

Reputation score
It is a universe where peoples age a bit slower and can legaly decide that they are now wearing an animal outfit to become one.

So basicaly our universe 20 years in the futur

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does discord have rules against depictions of minors in sexual situations? They could have that rule set up to ensure people don't bring official attention to the discord, much like how this site disallows loli/shota pics despite the fact that we're still permitted to talk about games that include them, to protect the site from litigation that could get it taken down. IMO it doesn't really matter what the creator/publisher says the game contains, but what the users/staff of this site think, since i've seen games without the loli tag on dlsite get hit with it here before.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To be honest, its not about what anyone other than a boomer old ass judge who wants to get on to murderers and rapists thinks. With quite a few judges calling flat-chested girls regardless of height or backstory\maturity in behaviour as underage (or the hilarious interpretation that anime is the gateway to pedophilia) it would make sense for the devs to not want anyone to call their game a loli game. I wouldn't be surprised if they get taken down by social media (discord) staff because even they have to predict what those judges would think. And do bear in mind that these judges have a very limited grasp on intellectual property laws and the limits of artistic expression.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
To be honest, its not about what anyone other than a boomer old ass judge who wants to get on to murderers and rapists thinks. With quite a few judges calling flat-chested girls regardless of height or backstory\maturity in behaviour as underage (or the hilarious interpretation that anime is the gateway to pedophilia) it would make sense for the devs to not want anyone to call their game a loli game. I wouldn't be surprised if they get taken down by social media (discord) staff because even they have to predict what those judges would think. And do bear in mind that these judges have a very limited grasp on intellectual property laws and the limits of artistic expression.
In this case, it's not just the look, but everything else too, like Azrail26232 already pointed.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.3.2 is out:

Biggest change is that street encounters now start with a stalking phase where you have the possibility to avoid the encounter instead of it directly starting.
Also, ankle cuffs have been implemented.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update is out:

Main new feature:
Sydney the Faithful, named NPC and love interest

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
boy that sure was quick. probably the fastest update between versions in a long while

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently most of the coding was done by PurityGuy rather than vrel. They've been working on sydney for the past few months. Guess they finally got to the point it was ready.

Also the discord is flailing over how cute sydney is, its a fun read.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
lots of implimentation of sex toys it seems, they work really hard on this game and it amazes me everytime.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@obligitury The creator is called "vrelnir" but the topic says "verlnir". As the creator of the topic, I believe you can fix it.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
how did I never catch that? thanks for the heads up.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's updated to 0.3.9.1
adding more Robin punishment and making it harder to avoid paying robin's debt after taking it.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
sure was a long while between updates. Thanks for giving a heads up.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I think it's because one of the main contributors is taking a break, the update isn't really anything extraordinary in terms of volume from what I've seen

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update:

This update adds Kylar's manor, and lets demon PCs hunt for "prey" at night. It also adds a skulduggerous strategic layer to blackjack with Wren, combat hypnosis, and a sprinkling of events in and around town.

I wanted to include the manor with Kylar's debut a couple of years ago, but it was too meaty to fit, and has been on the backburner since. I think this was the right idea, and I've explored Kylar's backstory in more depth than I'd originally planned.

There are a few routes during the new abduction sequence, but only the Stockholm syndrome route unlocks the manor as a permanent location. I'm considering letting the PC return should they escape by a different method, they know where it is after all. It is written with the assumption the PC has Stockholm syndrome however, so a lot would need to change.

Be careful when using skulduggery during blackjack. You're not the only rogue in the room. The ability to deceive here is another thing I wanted to include earlier, but pushed back for time. The contributor definitely_not_a_cop has gone beyond what I had in mind though, and done great work.

Doctor Harper and certain tentacles can now hypnotise the PC in combat, along with the occasional hypnotist in the general population. The effects be resisted through willpower, or interrupted with an attack, but can be very dangerous. I plan to add more hypnotic commands in the future, once sure the existing ones aren't too difficult to deal with.

There's now a theme switcher, accessible at the top of the "Options" menu in the sidebar, that changes the colour scheme of the UI. Thanks to shikiyoku and February for this. Let me know if there are any themes you'd like to see.

As for the new demon options on Domus Street, they are intended to make sating your lusts more convenient, though not without a little risk. I'd like to add similar options for each transformation, with appropriate benefits.

Thanks to all the contributors, and to you for playing! I'm going to begin work on 0.4 proper, though there might be smaller updates in the meantime depending on how things pan out.

Mehiel

Reputation score
Guys I'm trying to clear a virgin run, but don't know if its possible and in the case it is, what tips would you give me to accomplish it?