What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active Vore [vrelnir] Degrees of Lewdity

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Id give out some gameplay tips. but I dont know this persons update skedual.... scedual? um.... update dates on this game, so I think ill wait till the next version before I give out more specific help since I dont know how much will be addedor changed by then.
Already mention this, but this guy is very responsive, just leave a comment on his blog and he'll reply. He usually updates every 2 or so weeks.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I first encountered 1.18, about six months ago. It looks like a new version has come out pretty reliably every two weeks. In the intervening time, although there have been changes, it's overwhelmingly new content instead of revising or rebalancing old content.

Anyway, crime
will get you arrested when you go to the hospital, and amount will determine how long you get molested while in the stocks. (Being in the stocks decreases your "current" crime level, as does doing the Pub owner a favor) But once you've committed enough total crime, the police will harass you forever after.

Pepper spray can be
purchased repeatedly in the pub, stolen with 4% odds, gotten as loot if you're part of the Wolf Pack during the Hunters event, or found once each in a bunch of really rather dangerous places - the Elk Compound, in the Sewers near the Lake, in the Tentacle Plains

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How about help for these 3 things then:

1) Making enough money for Bailey in a way that is not ludicrously dangerous. Im only at 700/week and I probably cant make it even if i skip school everyday to work at the cafe and docks on the weekend lol

2) Where to get more pepper spray/get more pepper spray uses

3) What are the consequences of crime/skullduggery?

Should be relatively straightforward help until updates happen i think?
1) I've been told that part of the point of the game is that to avoid running out of money, you're forced into the dangerous jobs. So far, the fastest way to earn money is to go diving for treasures in the lake. There's a one time item there worth a lot of money, after that you can keep searching the bottom of the lake for silver rings ($50), Silver Necklaces (~$100), and Gold Necklaces (~$200). I don't remember the prices too well. Each dive takes very little time, and the higher your swim skill, the longer you can stay under water to find more treasures. If you have swarms disabled this activity is completely safe, though your stress will slowly rise if you encounter the jars full of aphrodesiac dust, and quickly if you accidentally forget to leave before you run out of air. Abusing saves allows you to dive, grab as many treasures as you can, then reload the save and only stay as long as needed to grab that amount of treasures, saving you some stress. High level skullduggery pays well, but it's best to be good at fighting/teasing your way out of encounters in that case to avoid the worst consequences. I've been trying out the dock work with maxed physique and honestly the hourly wage is terrible compared to what you can get done anywhere else on the weekend. Supposedly it pays better if you stick with it? But no raise after 2 weeks so far. Maybe it should be tied to math and english skills to bargain for a better wage sooner.

2) You can buy pepper spray for $2500 (full refill) from the person who buys stolen goods. There are 4 extra charges for the pepper spray. One's found in a special location related to high level skullduggery (try robbing people on Connudatus Street, where the clubs are), one's found in the old sewers, one's found in the forest under specific circumstances, and one's found when escaping the asylum. I haven't found the last 2.
If you don't mind being spoiled, here's the locations in more detail:
When your skullduggery is high enough, you can rob people by the clubs. One outcome from that when hiding in a car results in you unlocking "the compound" on Elk Street. While robbing the compound, when your skullduggery is even higher, you can break into the central building of the compound and steal a valuable laptop as well as a can of pepper spray. This gives you an extra charge the first time, and can be repeated daily to refill the pepper spray. In the sewers, if you swim against the current until you reach the Wet Tunnel, there's treasure (respawns once a week) and an extra charge of pepper spray here. I think. The third charge is found once you're part of the wolf pack in the forest. Apparently when the pack likes you enough you go hunting in the woods with them and find it. I haven't done it myself so I'm not sure. The fourth is found in the tentacle plains, some weird dimension that you find when escaping the asylum through specific means. That's all I know.

3) You tend to get into dangerous encounters when failing skullduggery, and it sometimes relies on secondary skills (like seduction/appearance and deviance) to distract guards/guard animals even when successful at the first check. If you succeed, the rewards are better for higher levels. The highest levels available are cracking safes in the mansions on Danube street, and robbing the special location I mentioned earlier. You need to find someone who will buy your stolen goods. They're on Harvest Street, hard to miss once you've got stolen goods as there's not too many options there. Any action that has the label "Crime" on it will raise a hidden stat for police notoriety. Failing a skullduggery check also tends to raise your crime stat a lot. Above a certain point police may show up as a random encounter on the streets asking to randomly search you. Running from the pigs seems to be a flat chance of success without being tied to any skills, so I usually just reload a save and avoid the encounter if it ever comes up. If you're really infamous, I think the cops just show up to arrest you at random, but will also always show up if you pass out and wake up in the hospital. Once again, you can try to run away but it usually doesn't work. There's also an option to seduce the cop, but I've never had that work. Needless to say, bad things happen. Once your notoriety reaches a certain point you can ask the person you sell your stolen goods to for help covering your tracks. You'll be given a very straightforward mission to do. Your crime status doesn't disappear until you fully complete this mission. After this, you may still have to deal with random searches, and if you commit more crime you'll have to do another mission to reset it. It takes a lot of stealing to reach these points however, and you can ask for the mission long before you reach the point where the police try to catch you.

Whew, that was a lot to write up. Hope it helps.
Also, has anyone here triggered the encounter when going out with Robin to the forest when the weather is cloudy? I wrote most of that scene, but I haven't gotten much feedback on it and would appreciate some criticism.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the detailed response!! I haven't gotten that far yet but if i encounter the scene I will let you know

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think it's been mentioned, but I found that there's a wiki for the game, though I don't know how complete it is. It was useful for seeing if there were any further events for certain characters, at least, as I felt like I was spending too much time trying to see if I could get events to trigger for some of them and progress their relationships (Whitney and Kylar, mostly).

By the way, I get a kick out of the obscure English that the creator uses in this; I don't believe I've ever seen anyone else use the word "quim" before, though googling it says that it's rarely used as British slang at this point.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How about help for these 3 things then:

1) Making enough money for Bailey in a way that is not ludicrously dangerous. Im only at 700/week and I probably cant make it even if i skip school everyday to work at the cafe and docks on the weekend lol

2) Where to get more pepper spray/get more pepper spray uses

3) What are the consequences of crime/skullduggery?

Should be relatively straightforward help until updates happen i think?
There's a secret brothel on the far east end of town where you can dance for pretty significant tips. This is high risk/high reward as the brothel is an "anything goes" establishment and if the crowd gets too riled up, you stand a good chance of getting gangraped. The owner of this brothel will also sell you a fake ID for 500. With that, you can actually work at the strip club with is a lot closer to home and MUCH safer. You can tend bar for about 10-13/hr or you can dance. The tips at the strip club are nowhere near what you'd get at the brothel, but its still way more lucrative than bartending and the club has security that won't let you get raped.

There's also an NPC, Avery, who while not finished, as far as I can tell is being built up into a "Pretty Woman" type character (with Avery being the Richard Gere character). They'll take you on dates every Saturday and if the date goes well, give you 400-1200 per date depending on how the date went and your current relationship with them.

As far as pepper spray, you can increase your capacity by finding upgrades in the sewer and the secret compound. Returning to those spots can refill charges, or you can buy refills from the pub owner.. at a whopping 2500. Pepper spray isn't meant to be part of regular combat.. its an "oh shit" button.

As far as crime, the more criminal you are, cops will randomly stop you and shake you down.

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Doesnt the strip club only prevent you from being raped if you can scream for help? I recall one moment I was able to do so but what happens if they cover your mouth or are to hurt? but regardless those are good tips for getting money.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd just like to know if there is a way to remove the collar once it's on you, i managed to escape from the captivity, but the collar seems to have become permanently affixed to my character, and even the cheats menu doesn't have an option for it.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now if only they would do something about the literal rape culture that exists in their town XD

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well a new version of the game is out now over on the blog. be sure to check the changelogs to see whats new and give it a try.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In character creation there's a "breastfeeding" kink that can be enabled/disabled, but I've never found it in-game..

Is it literal breastfeeding as in something you visit the hospital to do, breastfeeding as in rape where they literally milk you, or does it just enable things to suck on your tits?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
as far as I can tell. the only breastfeeeding so far is if the character in the old sewers is a woman, and they ask you to feed on their breasts. im sure more will be done later with your character actually being able to. but for now its reserved for an NPC

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.1.32.1 got released:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.2.3.1 was released today:

Main new features since 0.2.0.0 are breast sizes and lactation / breast feeding, a new one-time event (school project), ass sizes, variable penis sizes for NPCs and all-around minor improvements to the clothing system.