What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active Vore [vrelnir] Degrees of Lewdity

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh right, I forgot I made this channel for this game. good to bring attention to this again. Thanks someone.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The amount of improvements and additions to this game continues to amaze me. I dont think I will ever get used to the word quim though

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Might come off a bit like a snob, but I'm still quietly waiting for additional displayable animated positions when being molested/raped.

Things such as holding her in the air or only holding one leg up (from in front or behind), mating press, a seperate animation for consented/consenting blowjob
(Where she is sucking them off instead of just being face-fucked), intercrurral, tit-fucking, ect.

As well as pre-sex animations for things such as groping breasts, rubbing pussy, ect.

Also more/any variation to facial expressions, such as happy, sad, embarassed, hurt, severely hurt, confused, dizzy/drugged, horny, cumming or a mix of the above.

I understand even just one cluster of these things would probably be a ton of work, and I don't expect anything, just noting what I'd be happy to see at some point
in the future, that'd make me pick the game back up again.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think we all want those things my friend. Fortunately that seems to be within their plans to some degree as we went from only doggy to also having the additional missionary and a few extra shadow male positions and sprites.

As for how much of that wishlist we will get, who knows. Like you said, even one cluster of those aspects is probably quite a bit of work. If i had to pick, i would say maybe 2-3 extra sex positions, a consensual blowjob position, and maybe a 1-2 cumming facial expressions based on purity or awareness and whatnot.

I feel like adding pre sex animations might be a lot more effort than its worth, just because there are so many ways the character gets groped and molested within the text that it will practically never match whatever is shown on the sprites. That is of course, assuming we can't have it all, which is highly likely lol.

So i guess in that respect my priority would be sex animations (consensual/non consensual) > facial expressions > pre sex animations

I wouldn't mind some form of sound effects added at some point either tbh. The clothing overhaul was honestly a really good addition though, it adds variety to otherwise more repetitive content and is flexible with any new content they decide to add in down the road

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Usually, heavily text game is not my cup of tea. But this proves me wrong.

Thank you community. Gonna put this on my radar.
Robin is so cute as a girl but when I switch her as a guy just kinda doesn't fit it (aside from forest incident)

also, while at it just letting you know the wiki fandom will be taken down in around 2 weeks as per header notice due to rules..

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh dear. the wiki is being taken down? hopefully theres still a place to find all the info elsewhere.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally picked up the latest version... uhhh...

Where are saves kept?

Or, since i moved my folder, did they all just vanish?

Sucks, i wasn't doing too terribly without cheating, only became a wolfslut with horrendusly debilitating anxiety with no money, clothes, or friends..... or i did until i used that lovely cheat menu to stop being in that depressing hole by... giving myself $10,000, and then promptly not being absolutely stupid in my daily choices. hah! Take that, establishment!

...oh, and cheating myself into being a full wolfgirl without having take 6 in-game weeks. ...that was the best part.

Anyway yeah, I kindof lost my old save ( version 1.30.1 ), and don't want to have to cheat my way back to where i was unless i have to...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's an "export save" function, gotta boot up your old version for that

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
There's an "export save" function, gotta boot up your old version for that
I did try booting up the old game, but i found out myself, the saves are in the browser cache. (idiot me didn't even read everything on the starting page for the game, lol)

Since i hadn't played this in so long, i didn't think about it when a month or two ago i had a bit of a browser hiccup, and cleared my cache... and with it, apparently, my save files. Oh well, at least this game HAS a cheat menu to kindof scoot back up instead of having to start over. :/

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
I did try booting up the old game, but i found out myself, the saves are in the browser cache. (idiot me didn't even read everything on the starting page for the game, lol)

Since i hadn't played this in so long, i didn't think about it when a month or two ago i had a bit of a browser hiccup, and cleared my cache... and with it, apparently, my save files. Oh well, at least this game HAS a cheat menu to kindof scoot back up instead of having to start over. :/
with that version gap, I'd say it's much more enjoyable to play without cheats.(unless you're really hunting complex events)
The latest versions has much more things after all.

edit: hopefully we get new version soon enough with the interval time author update and for Halloween themed

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
And as predicted,

edit: it's 0.2.5.1 now for bug fixes
Edit 2: it's 0.2.5.3 with more bug fixes
new "wiki"(I call it spoilers since you basically can find everything than just a wiki)"

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I do wish there was some kind of date cheat. it would be nice to be able to access the halloween content sooner.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Changing the date on your computer usually works, just disconnect your internet beforehand or it'll correct itself.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Changing the date on your computer usually works, just disconnect your internet beforehand or it'll correct itself.
the game doesnt track your computer clock, Im refering to the game itself that actually goes through the months. it could use a cheat to change the date ingame.

Tenma

Reputation score
Am I the only who can't find the cheat menus now? Have I gone blind?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You have to activate cheats at the beginning of the game or later in your room.

Tenma

Reputation score
Oh, I see now, the menus at the top lead to sub-menus. I thought that they just jumped to that point on the page.