What's new

Wallpaper's Page (NSFW arts and writing)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Wallpaper's Page (NSFW arts)

*raises a hand* I will! XD

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Wallpaper's Page (NSFW arts)

Well I do have stuff on here already. Further back on the blank page.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Wallpaper's Page (NSFW arts and writing)

Cuts
(Contains descriptions of knife and blood-play. 950 Words.)

Despite the flickering of the flames, the light in this secluded cave was steady. Swathe wasn't at all sure how Alumine could maintain such a steady glow, considering her concentration was decidedly elsewhere. Her breathing was ragged and hitched in her throat on occasion. Her eyes were crinkled delicately closed, her pale brows were drawn together to frame a spot of dried blood between them. A track-mark of the stuff ran down the hollow between nose and cheek, joining others that were not quite so clotted as they clustered at her chin and dripped occasionally to her naked bosom. Many more such tracks of the crimson fluid left sluggish channels down her torso, arms and legs, and near silent pattering drips marked the pale rock beneath her perch.

And still the light that she gently emitted from the ethereal flames about her body never wavered.

Impressed, though otherwise fully preoccupied, Swathe drew the blade away from the last incision on the base of her large toe. He was sweating with concentration, though his hands did not quaver as he set the blood-marked blade down amongst the others on the mat that was spread out at his side. Looking up at the Fireling from his kneeling position, the man experienced an intensely deep sense of satisfaction, beyond the rush of an orgasm or the thrill of the hunt. Alumine's body was an intricate map of light incisions, her flesh laced in patterns that many an artist would find worthy of commendation... were the canvas not in flesh and blood. Swathe had left the blood to run where he had drawn it, so that while each cut burned its own angry pink weal, the bleeding left in the wake of his fine work channeled into rivulets that grew in number from her neck to her seated legs. Alumine would not lose an extravagant amount of blood, but the results were certainly arousing. She looked like quite the sacrifice, though he knew that the sacrifice wasn't in her body, as a person... it was in the exhaustion of hours of intense concentration that the both of them had exerted to reach this place. The fine fuzz of weariness that filled the both of them now left the man and his partner feeling more still than the either of them had been for a good, long time.

Through his mental link with the woman, Swathe could feel her drifting ebullience. Alumine had been far from unwilling to go through this play at dissection. In fact, it had been Swathe who'd balked at her proposal. Even if Alumine was something more than human, she could feel pain, and when she felt pain, it transfered over their bond... and Swathe was much more interested in causing pain than in receiving it. However, Alumine had found the pale cave and had worked hard to mute their mental connection, at least enough that Swathe wouldn't hurt right along with her. She'd harangued and cajoled the big man, and they'd even fought about it, but she'd won him over in the end. As much as, when he'd started, Swathe had scowled at the stinging pain of each shallow slice, Alumine's growing ecstasy had been worth the struggle.

As he brought himself back to focus, he sought Alumine's mind through their bond, and found her still floating in the same wordless state that he'd left her in a hundred or so cuts into their twisted endeavor. Sighing, he gently told her, ~I'm done,~ as he began to reel her in.

Though she didn't make a noise in reply, her thoughts swarmed together from the corners of her mind, slow and awkward and happy. Swathe had gotten carefully to his feet, favoring stiff joints and legs that had partially fallen asleep, when Alumine finally cracked one eye open. "Mmmmm." She didn't smile, for her cheeks had scabbed over and she wanted to preserve those stains, but her eyelids drooped in satiation, and her noise was definitely one of approval.

As much as they often fought, traded insults and sometimes even blows, Swathe felt the need to be gentle. "You were very good," he praised her, voice decidedly less gruff than usual. Alumine wasn't completely in her head right now, so she wouldn't make some teasing comment about the fact that he'd given her praise for the first time in a long time. Instead, she made another noise of pleasure, though she made no move get up. Mind wandering, Swathe had decided that he needed to clean his tools, and perhaps go for a wash, himself. "Should I leave you alone for a while?" he asked the diminutive woman.

~No, don't go,~ she replied, mental voice distracted and small, but certain all the same. ~Stay for just a little longer.~

Alumine looked somehow both pitiful and divine, her petite body covered in angry, bleeding and scabbing weals, a puddle of drying blood ringing the floor beneath her perch. Swathe wouldn't mind looking at that for a little while longer. Drawing up a folding chair, he took a heavy seat and rubbed his messy hands together, allowing blood to flake away from his fingertips. He regarded his bond (and his work) without saying a word, rather enjoying the seclusion of the cave that his bond had chosen, and the silence that came across their mental link. All that he felt from Alumine was the fuzz of stinging, throbbing pain mingled with something akin to perfect joy. Settling in, he wondered how she managed that particular balancing act. Perhaps, he thought, it was because she was more than human... though a part of him doubted that. Perhaps it was because she tried so damned hard to be human in the first place.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, you've got some talent there wallpaper! Those look really awesome. Keep up the good work.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks so much, Quirk! ^_^ I need to get back into gear with drawing... I seem to have stopped over the last few days. >_>

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a sortof cross-post for my recently created Madrigal game! Since I've been doing a lot of NSFW writing, I feel that it's pertinent to this thread as well.

If you're interested in signing up for a one-on-one, GM-led game, a new spot has come up! I'm holding a 'pick a random number' draw for it in the Madrigal Group, so please feel free to post if you want to snag a spot (they don't come up very often. XD) The draw will be open until tomorrow, Monday the 11th, at roughly 6pm Mountain Standard Time (-7GMT); be sure to post before that!

Alternately, if you don't know what I'm talking about, the Madrigal RP cane be found here, with all the pertinent information pinned. Game Premise and Game Stats are the most pertinent -- the rest is just for interest's sake. Wooh, new open space!

In other news, I have other doodles in the tubes... but the game has eaten a lot of time. I will post when I get a chance. XD Does anyone have any thoughts on what the great and powerful Nunu looks like? I'm... curious.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nobody knows how Nunu looks like. It is such a well-kept secret that I sometimes suspect that not even it knows how it looks like itself.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

See now, there's the problem! XD I haven't been around long enough to begin to suspect, though it asked me for a drawing of my speculation in exchange for setting up the Madrigal subforum... and I'm going to honor that... though I'm starting to imagine a ghost-wearing-a-blanket sort of person, at this rate!

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Usually, the members of the forum stick to thinking of Nunu in a ninja outfit, concealing its face and body with bindings that eliminate all gender identifiers. It's body structure and facial features - those that can be seen, should it be wearing a mouth mask instead of a full face mask - are those of either an effeminate male or a slightly butch female. Personally I'm reminded of that ninja from one of the first La Blue Girl episodes.

Well, that's what I think most of us do, anyway.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, ninja-ghost. D: I may have peed a little, I'm so terrified.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I think of Nunu as an anime girl's chest ;)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

You too, eh?

I blame its avatar, for some silly reason. ;)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't forget the mysterious smirk!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

HAY YOU GUYS I DUN ARTED!

I'm throwing together a prawny comic for nanomango, and have three pages so far. This first segment is TOTALLY a shout-out to the ULMF forums, being tentacle-sex and all. :D

27 more to go! X3

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Hawt :3

Amazing work, keep it up! :)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Woot, thanks! I'll try! ^_^" This scene is only seven pages long so hopefully the other four will be done soon. :) It'd be nice to get the entirety of this sketched out and coloured up to show off. XD

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Mmmm Mmm Mmm! looking forward to more!

Last edited:

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So would it be right if I assumed you only take commissions? ;<

Or do you take requests too...?

Aside from that, I was not expecting such well drawn art. It's quite a nice breath of fresh air compared to the kind I'm used to seeing. Great job and keep up the good work.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, that is very good! Is this for the community thing you're working on?