What's new

Wallpaper's Page (NSFW arts and writing)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Wallpaper's Page (NSFW arts and writing)

It's not supposed to make sense -- I intended to cut it off but left it looking 'floating' in the big picture in case any bits showed through. X3

Thanks! :D

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD character doodles. The first one is Cara from the Nightmares Unnamed game... though the scanner butchered the pencil crayons. D:

(I swear it takes several attempts to get a character drawn properly. She's not quite right, but she's better than the first few sketches I did of her, here.

Janna said she was feeling down so I did a drawing of her character from the same RP, Morgan. It turned out better than I feared it would... trying to translate anime into how I like to draw things is a challenge for me. XD

(I know, not nearly NSFW. I'm just happy because I've spent the last couple of weeks drawing NOTHING so it's good to be doing ANYthing again. XD) Maybe if I can swing it I'll draw Buster or something for Toxic, since his character entertains me. 83

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha I'm flattered.

The closest I've been to drawing was giving some of the kids I watch "tattoos" lately, but I had to stop cuz I went overboard on one kid and his whole arm was inked.
I think I'll start bringing in milky pens so I don't get yelled at.

Nice job though. I like how differently every one comes through, shows a lot of skill in that.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Dude, I'll bet that kid thinks he's the shit, now.

Did some face sketches for your character. XD Am I right in thinking that he'd chew on hangnails or is that a little too far?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*image search* OH THAT'S A HANGNAIL?
Sure, I bite those all the time and I figure Buster to be more hyper than myself. I figure, if the skin is higher than the nail, bite the skin, if you get back to nail, just start peeling it.

My mom tried to get me to stop biting my nails as a kid by putting hot sauce on them. Anyone who knows me, knows that was the worst decision she could have ever made.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

At least yer not just wantonly chewing your arm, I guess! My girlfriend's the same way with scratching, sort of. XD I threaten to put socks on her hands, but that just earns me the Eternal ire of Death Eye. (tm)

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Good drawing as always! I'm jealous! lol

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

At least yer not just wantonly chewing your arm, I guess! My girlfriend's the same way with scratching, sort of. XD I threaten to put socks on her hands, but that just earns me the Eternal ire of Death Eye. (tm)
... maybe.
Does she hurt herself or give herself rashes?

Dude, I'll bet that kid thinks he's the shit, now.
Psh, that kid is the shit, you don't even know

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks Gator!

Re, Toxic: sort of, though it's more because she's got some bad eczema to do battle with. :X

XD I wish I could shake that kid's hand, and then I would know true greatness.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

The bottom lip on the laying one bothers me, but besides that, totally awesome and envy-inspiring >=o

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Bothers me too, actually. >_> I'll redo that picture some time, I'm just tinkering around for now.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

i think the problem is that it doesnt thin out as it gets to the corner of the mouth. it kinda stays the same thickness

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

HAY TOXIC

I tried to sketch Buster but couldn't really sit down long enough to do a finished thing. XD I think your character is catching...

In any case, does that look kinda-sorta-right? Maybe if it's good enough I can do a less shart-tastic version.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Looks like he is picking his nose ^_^

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XDDD Oh dear. Supposed to be chewing a nail, but one knuckle's hidden via the magic (or horror) of perspective. I'll try to make a better distinction next time.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

I see more of a "Dr. Evil" pose in that last one >D

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Still looks awesome though!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

XDDD Oh dear. Supposed to be chewing a nail, but one knuckle's hidden via the magic (or horror) of perspective. I'll try to make a better distinction next time.
It's less that the knuckle's hidden, and more that there's only a small gap between the top of the finger and the bottom of his nostril. Maybe straighten the head up, so that the finger doesn't get above the upper lip?

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I might move the knuckle, but the way that Toxic writes the guy, I can just see him tilting his head a little as his attention drifts off and suddenly he's looking in another direction. XD Might just be me putting actions on someone else's character for no reason though.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm curious if you're gonna upload the rest of your comic here. Or...have you just not gotten around to finishing anymore of the pages yet?