What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you continue the succubus quest? i met her once and she cursed me, then i met her again during another quest in carle where she get the ring

where to go after that?
Where exactly did you encouter her and get the curse?

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where exactly did you encouter her and get the curse?
revna ruins

but seriusly this game really needed a quest log or some kind of hint system

well i guess i'm stuck
some event seems to not trigger on my end and i don't know why

seems i can't fisnish the succubus quest and i can't get end 1

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
one thing to keep in mind about this game is that there are like 5 open questlines going on at once. Some events to progress them are triggered by eating or sleeping at specific inns.
is the start of a 3 page walkthrough (its in japanese, but chrome does a decent enough job of translating it)

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
one thing to keep in mind about this game is that there are like 5 open questlines going on at once. Some events to progress them are triggered by eating or sleeping at specific inns.
is the start of a 3 page walkthrough (its in japanese, but chrome does a decent enough job of translating it)
i've been looking at that and done almost everything in there and already got all endings except ending 1

still the other events won't trigger...

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm actually having the same problem.. Where I seem to be stuck is I can't get Irisa to appear at the church.

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm also stuck here

edit to me it workede with

left> far right >middle> right>far left

Okay, it worked for me, but only after I used this combination 2 times in a row (like it was written in guide linked after)
Thanks.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm actually having the same problem.. Where I seem to be stuck is I can't get Irisa to appear at the church.
yes same problem

on top of that i can't get the succubus familiar to appear in noble buisness district..

also no idea how to go on with the maniwe cult after the event in dominia...

i'm about to just call it over with this game..

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guys is it just me or this eng ver. doenst have magic/portable wardrobe? i've doin random trgger quest(3rd priority) but haven't got the magic/portable wardrobe O_O

Dzarckie

Reputation score
playing the english version. I been got ed 2-6 but no ed 1. I think there was bug, i been got iriza pendant but she not even show up in the church. also the succubus in noble also not show up.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well i tryed a bit of everything but i give up

hope someone will figure out how to do the remaining stuff

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also to note
in my game stuff that should increase mp regen rate seems to not work
i tryed to build all for mp regen and didn't really notice any difference

also don't know how to continue with the ether thief quest..

Last edited:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
guys is it just me or this eng ver. doenst have magic/portable wardrobe? i've doin random trgger quest(3rd priority) but haven't got the magic/portable wardrobe O_O
Did you make sure you have the update?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you make sure you have the update?
Idk wat u mean by update but the game is ver.1.14 in the jap ver. which still i have is 1.01 n which is y im goin nuts looking for it on eng ver. n still haven't found it
'i've cure the succubus curse got the ending for the Vampire n save Romenia already got the storm magic by looking to-elna(still not found) n last but not the least my chara is still Virgin XD.....
n now i still haven/t got that magic/portable wardrobe O_O

Edit: okay...... forget about it seems i've mixed the author previous game n this.... this one doesn't have magic/portable wardrobe..... was kinda hype there cause i love the author previous work which is i thought this might have it too..... sorry again

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok i saved b4 i killed Iriza which ED2..... Does this ed change if i Find her Pendant??

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I was just curious if anyone has run into an issue with the game playing kind of jerky and on seemingly low FPS?

I have a monster of a computer and the FPS of the game is supposedly running at about 45/60, but it still feels really slow a majority of the time, and I'm curious to see if anyone else is possibly having these issues.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well if you been doing to search her pendant before you get 4 blessing
Ic then i wont be able to get her pendant anymore...... since i already got 5 blessing on my MC n seems i already got most of the ed except for the succubus??(can some1 list the ed here so i can c which ed the one i finished)

Edit:OOOHhhhhhh it seems it doesn't matter if you got the 5blessing already bcos i got iriza to appear in the church XD with this ED1 is MINE(hmmmm seem i wont be doin NG+ now XD but how do u even do NG+ anyways??)

Hey, I was just curious if anyone has run into an issue with the game playing kind of jerky and on seemingly low FPS?

I have a monster of a computer and the FPS of the game is supposedly running at about 45/60, but it still feels really slow a majority of the time, and I'm curious to see if anyone else is possibly having these issues.
try twiking the Config Top left should be vid which hardware n software rendering while on the top left should DX11 n DX9

Last edited: