What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure how I feel about that. I have seen a few artist use it to good effect, but in most cases they look terrible.

CMD-Erika

Reputation score
I am Relatively new to the game and I have a few small questions, like when will the next Arena Quest start, I've already claimed the Valkyrie Armour and it's been a while yet there has been nothing new there, only the conventional enemies you can fight for some Gold. Do I need to trigger something in one of the other quests?

Another question is leveling up your Weapon. I need this Rare Rainbow Crystal to upgrade my weapon but I have no idea where I should go to receive that.

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
I am Relatively new to the game and I have a few small questions, like when will the next Arena Quest start, I've already claimed the Valkyrie Armour and it's been a while yet there has been nothing new there, only the conventional enemies you can fight for some Gold. Do I need to trigger something in one of the other quests?

Another question is leveling up your Weapon. I need this Rare Rainbow Crystal to upgrade my weapon but I have no idea where I should go to receive that.
From what I know once you get the Valkyrie Armour that is the end of the arena quest.

For the Rainbow Crystal you would need to complete the quest-line of Kurumi in order to obtain it..

CMD-Erika

Reputation score
From what I know once you get the Valkyrie Armour that is the end of the arena quest.

For the Rainbow Crystal you would need to complete the quest-line of Kurumi in order to obtain it..
I thought there was more to the Arena lol.

I can't help but shake the feeling that my Kurumi Quest-line is Broken, I've done the whole Bandit camp thing and last encounter I had with her was at a Border. I do not have a Memo in my inventory so I have no idea what the Statue combination is.

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
I thought there was more to the Arena lol.

I can't help but shake the feeling that my Kurumi Quest-line is Broken, I've done the whole Bandit camp thing and last encounter I had with her was at a Border. I do not have a Memo in my inventory so I have no idea what the Statue combination is.
That's odd, after the Bandit extermination quest with Kurumi you should already have the memo with the statue interaction order.

If you don't mind maybe I can check your save file if anything is missing.

As for the statue interaction order its this
[-*--- , ----* , --*--, ---*- , *----]

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think either the quest line is broken in the English version(maybe an update solve this) or you need something else to tell you that the memo you find is for that.
Because I've been several time to the place with the memo in my inventory, and Nothing ever happen whatever order I tried (tested all the **** combinaison possible in case they messed up the memo)...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
IIRC the the statue pattern is backwards to the the displayed note

Either the left statue is actually the right statue, or you have to do the pattern backwards

Elcrest

Reputation score
Communicate in English please.
Cuál es el orden de las estatuas?
Me la pase horas tratando de hacerlo pero no pasa nada hay que tocarlas una vez o varias ?

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The order is inverted in the guide.
El orden esta invertido en la guia.

Elcrest

Reputation score
perdón por molestarme e insistir con esto pero
Ya intento atreverme y no funciona.
alguna ayuda o imagen por favor?
es lo último que tengo que hacer para terminar el juego por completo.

sorry for my bad English.
But can someone really help me with the memo?
I already tried the normal and reverse way and nothing
Could you help me with a picture or something please.
I only need this and the strange girl.

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
perdón por molestarme e insistir con esto pero
Ya intento atreverme y no funciona.
alguna ayuda o imagen por favor?
es lo último que tengo que hacer para terminar el juego por completo.

sorry for my bad English.
But can someone really help me with the memo?
I already tried the normal and reverse way and nothing
Could you help me with a picture or something please.
I only need this and the strange girl.
Statue interaction order :)

2nd, 5th, 3rd, 4th, 1st / -*--- , ----* , --*--, ---*- , *----

Elcrest

Reputation score
Communicate in English please.
[QUOTE = "NeoGenesis, publicación: 1119398, miembro: 377263"]
Orden de interacción de la estatua :)

2º, 5º, 3º, 4º, 1º / - * ---, ---- *, - * -, --- * -, * ---- [/ SPOILER]
[/CITAR]
Realmente muchas gracias amigo
Si funcionó:D

Ateko

Reputation score
Anyone know how the heck to turn off pregnancy or remove the magcrystal egg consitution? I can't find anywhere that mentions it and I'm really not a fan of pregnancy :/

Reputation score
I don't think there is a way to turn it off.

The feature isn't fully implemented yet in the first place (you're supposed to be able to sell those eggs I think, but right now they're useless).

Ateko

Reputation score
I don't think there is a way to turn it off.

The feature isn't fully implemented yet in the first place (you're supposed to be able to sell those eggs I think, but right now they're useless).
So... do I try to hexedit the ability off my character or just restart? I'm only like 5 hours in but this thing is *really* hurting my enjoyment of the game :/

EDIT: Decided to use cheatengine to NG+. Have to do all the story stuff again but better than complete reset.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I recently started playing the game again, and I noticed I'm getting horrible framerate drops.

This game never really ran efficiently anyway, but this is much worse than it was. I thought it might be because I was running it off of an external hard drive, but transferring it to an internal SSD did not seem to improve things.

Has anyone else encountered something like this?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I recently started playing the game again, and I noticed I'm getting horrible framerate drops.

This game never really ran efficiently anyway, but this is much worse than it was. I thought it might be because I was running it off of an external hard drive, but transferring it to an internal SSD did not seem to improve things.

Has anyone else encountered something like this?
Can't say I have. Are you running any custom graphics settings on your GPU?