What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A funny thing that happened to me was that previously a particular game ran like crap on my pc, then because i fucked up sumthin i had to format with keep all files options, but then i had to reinstall apps AND drivers (DirectX, vc redists and all that crap).
To my surprise, i tried again and that game ran smooth like butter.

So my advice is try updating stuff and installing all shit you can find

Reputation score
This is interesting.

I tried running an older version of the game I happened to have on hand, and it runs very smoothly. Over 5 times better, at least in terms of FPS.

So apparently it's something to do with the newer version.

EDIT: Downloaded a fresh copy and transferred my saves, now it works. Something got messed up I guess.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe you've downloaded a dodgy version with a bitcoin miner?

Ecstatic

Reputation score
It was an official download from DLSite, so I'd like to think not.
A tiny bit late, and a bit of a guess, but was the FPS locked to 30? There's a key (i think F5?) that changes the fps

And, another thing i'd like to ask, has anyone figured out whether the artifacts (Yellow-named items) have a pre-determined spawn for places, and if anyone has a list of where those locations are? i tried to look but couldn't find anything, so thought i'd ask here in case anyone else had looked through and found them. I also tried to look through the files but I couldn't really find much there, so I kind of ran out of ideas other than running every single area multiple times.

Reputation score
Nah, tried adjusting the FPS. Had negligible effects. Whatever, it works now.

...there are artifacts in this game? How have I never seen one?

Ecstatic

Reputation score
Nah, tried adjusting the FPS. Had negligible effects. Whatever, it works now.

...there are artifacts in this game? How have I never seen one?
Weird, but at least it works now, I guess?

And, yeah, but I've never been able to come across more than one. I've come across two in different playthroughs but never both at the same time, and I cant remember where I got one. I'm not fully certain where they spawn still, But I've gotten a Swordsman and a Ranger one before, and I'm pretty sure I got the Ranger one in ranzen valley, but I can't find the save file/screenshot i had for that one. Found my swordsman one though, so I'll share how that looks. Was wondering how many more there are/where they spawn, since there's a Wiseman one that (apparently) spawns in mirror wall cave, but I had no luck in finding it.
ScreenShot.png

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
Anyone help how to pass through menils border I will appreciate it😊
If I remember correctly you would need the treasure which is located in "Voz Labyrinth" with the 5 statues puzzle, not 100% sure tho as it has been a while.

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
Guys pls tell me how be pregnant this game
Head to the pub in Dominia and talk to the blue haired person, afterwards a new location should be unlocked.
Complete the dungeon and you will be able to get the "Magical Egg Constitution" state which will provide a chance for you to get pregnant when creampied.
Also note that once you get this state it is not possible to disable it.

Muro10

Reputation score
Head to the pub in Dominia and talk to the blue haired person, afterwards a new location should be unlocked.
Complete the dungeon and you will be able to get the "Magical Egg Constitution" state which will provide a chance for you to get pregnant when creampied.
Also note that once you get this state it is not possible to disable it.
Thank you very much

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Gotta buy a computer and install the game first.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Check if you are a time-traveler before that, since then the above step could be / will have had been skipped.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Shouldn't we limit this to tasks one must make the conscious decision of undertaking?