What's new

ACT [ Waterspoon ] [ ウォータースプーン ] The Holy Grail of Alharan / アルハランの聖杯 RE138139 RJ138139

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ138139 [Action RPG]

Hummmm... I don't know what I'm supose to do. I'm on the 1st castle (don't know if there's others) and I've searched all the available areas I can go (I've already cleared the sewer quest) and I don't know what I need to do. I think I'm overseeing something on the forest?

On the slum area I talked to a blonde and I think she gave me a quest, plus the guy on the inn, but I'm not sure as I don't find anything.

Also, where are the stone statues that etigoya mentioned? I can't even find those lol...
game deleted maybe wrong...
go north forest, east then NE to dungeon, deep after boss get item for rock breaking

slum area quest possibly need go west dock town get flag

or check

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

game deleted maybe wrong...
go north forest, east then NE to dungeon, deep after boss get item for rock breaking

slum area quest possibly need go west dock town get flag

or check
Thanks for the info, I managed to find out the 1st temple and I just got the rock breaking item, now I know where I need to go next ;)

However, I didn't see any boss on the temple? As you said you could be wrong, but could anyone confirm this? I really don't wanna go on the temple again, it was a bit pain in the ass lol.

Edit* Well I still don't have a clue of where to go next. There's something about the castle but I don't understand what.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

possibly wrong sorry

then go north forest NW to town, then NW again to mine get fly stone (this time possibly has boss hehe)
Something's not right I've been every place on the forest I can't enter anywhere it doesn't let me pass, if by mine you mean the cave that was blocked by 3 stones, I've been there and I can't enter, I don't know what I need...

Edit* Anyone??.. There has to be something else I need to do in the city first, but I don't know what.. I've talked to everyone, bought everything, slept in the inn, slept in the slums, went across the whole freaking map and I still can't get anywhere new...

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Halp...

Edit* K ... I give up. I checked every place again... and still can't get nowhere, I can't go to the north west path, it doesn't let me get through and I don't know why... I think it's a bug. If it's a bug please share a save after that point but before doing anything else... if it's not a bug tell me what the hell I'm missing please..

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game apparently doesn't like translators. I used AGTH (with Deekin's code) and ITH and the game only shows a japanese character once and then never again until I reload in-game.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Halp...

Edit* K ... I give up. I checked every place again... and still can't get nowhere, I can't go to the north west path, it doesn't let me get through and I don't know why... I think it's a bug. If it's a bug please share a save after that point but before doing anything else... if it's not a bug tell me what the hell I'm missing please..
1 : u didnt get break stone skill in NE dungeon? deep click something
2 : NW town u not zone out from north entrance?
3 : or u post save, has time i go click
4 : give up, find other game...

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone had any luck finding the updated version?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... I have to ask this... what am I doing wrong?

There's a path to the northwest, this is the one I have to take right?

When I enter the forest, walking a bit up I come across the following crossroads and I have to go through the North path, right?

After following that path I'm led into another area to the West, I keep following the road and I end up following a straight path where there used to be 2 rocks that I have already broke with the stone break skill, as you can see in the following pic:

Following this same path up to North, when I try to exit this area, I get the following message and doesn't let me through...

Anyone care to tell me what's it saying? What is wrong?

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The image is very small so it's hard to read the kanji. I can't make out the third one. The first two appear to be 体験, which means "Experience". The last part, 進めません means "cannot advance".

I'm guessing it means you can't advance past that point at your current level, but I'm not sure since I can't read the third kanji.

Edit - Nevermind, etigoya is correct (see his post below). 体験版 does indeed mean "trial" (literally "experience version"). I should have guessed that's what it meant.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The image is very small so it's hard to read the kanji. I can't make out the third one. The first two appear to be 体験, which means "Experience". The last part, 進めません means "cannot advance".

I'm guessing it means you can't advance past that point at your current level, but I'm not sure since I can't read the third kanji.
I'm not at home atm, but when I get back, I'll try to enhance the image. The host I used is at a troll state ...
According to what you're saying to me even that you're not sure, that could be the only reason, but I'm level 13? If it's a level restriction, it doesn't make sense that I have to level up much more at such an early stage of the game lol...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

u are playing trial.....................
please go nyaa find full game lol
体験版 = trial

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You need to steal a ring from the thieve's hideout, which can be assessed after a certain point in game (after gaining access to the fairy forest or the port city) after talking to the thieve's ex-boss in the slums (he's one of the two guys in the slum that wears a hood).

After getting the ring, equip it and go to the fairy forest (north of the port city) and talk to the fairy on the right. She/he will ask to you find a flower in the forest. Bring it to her to get a new equipment that will allow you to go through the infinite maze.

Btw, the area beyond the maze is full of ridiculously powerful giants. I don't think it's possible to defeat them without end game weapons.
What are the japanese caracter for that ring?

Agth is a mess with this game.

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a updated version of this game? From the DL it seems it got a additional update on the 15th. Sadly Nyaa hasn't uploaded the newest version yet. :(

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

OMFG!!!!!!!!!
I know what happened... ffs... I was having problems with the full version, because of gibberish characters on the files, so I went to dlsite and grabbed the files from the trial version, that fixed the problem on the startup, but I've also replaced the data files that are responsible for the events and stuff of that sorts, so I was using the full version with trial restrictions on the events *faceporcupine*...

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a bug when you get the flower from the forest before discovering the fairy with the illusion ring?
Because I can't find that fairy and pass the infinite maze even though I tried and got all items from the thieves hideout.

a235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game update today (14/8/19)

Dethii

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what's new in that update?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a bug when you get the flower from the forest before discovering the fairy with the illusion ring?
Because I can't find that fairy and pass the infinite maze even though I tried and got all items from the thieves hideout.
Fairy is invisible,u need to equip that illusion ring so you could see dat fairy.

a235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update log:
Fixed some item effects that not working properly
Fixed the mine event does not occur properly after you fainted
Revise the wrong enemy's info
New function, press U key to forced release in downed state