What's new

RPG RPG Maker [waterstudio] Purge Goddesses / 粛清の女神たち (RE098945) (RJ098945)

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

STORY
A sudden catastrophe has arisen in the land of Igdora, where three goddesses are enshrined.
The goddesses betrayed and brought despair on the humans. To save her land--and the world--
princess Warra must travel to the goddess castle and take them all down!

Save the world!? A classic RPG.
Ero voices! Full screen play mode!

CVs:
Ruka Sakakibara
Gemiko Yamada
Azu Matsunaga
Kanase
Kaoru Ikuta

Controls:
Use arrow keys to move
Use Space/ z key to interact
Use X key to open menu

Gameplay:
Interact with characters and the environment to attain items and equipment as well as quests and H-Scenes
Kill enemies and bosses to progress the story and open up the world and narrative.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard. Title is not formatted properly, lacks prefixes, lacks gameplay description and controls, translated DLsite info does not constitute a valid OP. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

OP
T

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OP not up to standard. Title is not formatted properly, lacks prefixes, lacks gameplay description and controls, translated DLsite info does not constitute a valid OP. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.
Didn't know about any of that, I have tried fixing it though ,fact is, I don't know too much about the games mechanics because I can't seem to get out of the castle at the start, interacted with all the npcs numerous times and used/equipped every item I could but still can't leave, it is for this reason that I was being vague and making a topic on it to raise awareness of it in the hopes I could some help to figure out what I had missed.

OP
T

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So yeah, kinda stuck on where to go or what to do on this one, because typically in RPGMaker games, you just need to get some starting equipment and then possibly some extra items depending on what NPCs you talk to, I got the sword from the armory, got a couple of potions from the room with vials in it and a lady and that's about it, no one I talk to has changed their dialogue it seems and I can't leave. So any help with this would be appreciated.

blerghit

Reputation score
So yeah, kinda stuck on where to go or what to do on this one, because typically in RPGMaker games, you just need to get some starting equipment and then possibly some extra items depending on what NPCs you talk to, I got the sword from the armory, got a couple of potions from the room with vials in it and a lady and that's about it, no one I talk to has changed their dialogue it seems and I can't leave. So any help with this would be appreciated.
https://ulmf.org/threads/tutorial-on-text-hooking-and-translating-an-h-game.12700/Read and learn.
Old man by the pool tells you that theres a hidden passage on the armory. havent checked further yet, as its almost midnight and need t get up early for work.
Edit: tried some more out of curiosity.
Game seems very bad. Huge walking distances to pad play time, with constant encounters, which all end with a single hit with my first weapon. seen one CG, a single image of prg woman raped by spidermonster. Tried to see if i can get GoR, but the spider couldnt kill me, even with its poison taking me to 1 HP. Next town even more clearly time padding design houses/villages and worldmap. gave up and uninstalled.

Last edited: