What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ WAX-G2 ] レリア☆クライシス RJ129170

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ129170]Relia☆Krise

Thanks for the help for the last guy at the graveyard. I had gone to that end before but that wasn't there, then I played this again a few days later and he's there all of a sudden. Not sure if it was a bug or not.

I'm now stuck again and I don't know what I'm missing or if there's other bugs. I've beaten the mage+knight and got the bow. Now what do I do?

There's still a temple in the graveyard I can't access. Near that same map there's a temple outside that I can't access yet either. The western outpost is guarded by a lot of guys and I can't get through. The south outpost is only guarded by one guy now and he won't let me through either. I also don't feel like I've beaten the caves with the orcs. I beat the Orc woman boss and saved the guard but the characters at the entrance won't do anything, it's still the same. I heard there may be another boss at another part of that cave system, I've been to that end where it's grassy but I haven't been able to trigger that boss to show up. How do I do this?

This brings me to the eastern city near the lighthouse, I haven't been able to start that content yet. I'd appreciate a bit of help, there's still so much to do...
need help teacher in orc cave (road dead end near has big hole) > go orc cave where has grass will open new entrance

some place cant enter, because this game map some is using 's map

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So quick question. How do I get the CG on the bottom left of the recollection room? Also the CG for Greta and Relia together.

smithu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to pass the bar door,on the floor with armored knights (in skeleton tower)?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

does anyone know how to pass the bar door,on the floor with armored knights (in skeleton tower)?
There's a key in a hidden passage, look for treasure chests that you can smash after opening.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So there is an update for this game to ver1.1.
This is where when the character Relia got defeated when fighting the evil cultist.
She can take the new evil route at new game+, and start raping all her party before. More explanation at

So anyone have the link for updated ver? :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need help teacher in orc cave (road dead end near has big hole) > go orc cave where has grass will open new entrance

some place cant enter, because this game map some is using old RPG's map
I put also been slightly further.
after that I went up the left there are now running skeletons around.
Since I have no idea what I do because such.
I'm still at the bottom right to the luminous center and I what to get but that also does not help me ^ ^

Can someone please help because who ^ ^

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

another game to add to my todo list.

spoiled for choice.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

have somebody the new version

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now it's version 1.12 ... :p

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just beat the update, it's pretty straight forward. there are 4 new scenes, one with the green haired girl, one with each of the other two heroines and one with the princess

Last edited:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

I am also on the hunt for v1.12.

Haven't really looked around for it yet, but would be nice to get a link here to share with everyone.

Anyway, it's a really nice game. Mandatory warning for scat, I guess, but you can mostly skip it in game.

It's too damn short however if you miss on the optional content (like I did, I just finished it). Thankfully, there is always Etigoya to the rescue, and setting us right back on track.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So which version does the new content start? Is there even a link for the update version? I only saw 1.02 version only. That's a pretty old version. >< No new version updates?

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone hav a full save for the new content for version 1.12?

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who translated this as Relia☆Krise?
The Japanese title is レリア☆クライシス.
レリア Can be up for debate as it can be written in a couple of ways (reria, lelia, relia, lellia, etc.) but theres no way クライシス (kuraishisu/crisis) can end up as krise.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I somehow have the vague feeling I've seen it say Relia Krise ingame, or in the folder name...but maybe I'm wrong about this.

However, the dev likes likes using German words as titles for his games.
Krise is Crisis in German.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Who translated this as Relia☆Krise?
The Japanese title is レリア☆クライシス.
レリア Can be up for debate as it can be written in a couple of ways (reria, lelia, relia, lellia, etc.) but theres no way クライシス (kuraishisu/crisis) can end up as krise.
here's a picture from the Wax-G2 official Blog. they're a fan of using German words in their titles. as was with their first game

Attachments

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Help. Stucked at the cave with orcs to find the main character's teacher. I manage to find the soldier and safe it but not sure what the soldier mention. Lost currently. Not sure what to do.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Help. Stucked at the cave with orcs to find the main character's teacher. I manage to find the soldier and safe it but not sure what the soldier mention. Lost currently. Not sure what to do.
Okay so follow each picture I posted.
in the first one, go up them stairs right there.
in the second one, take the 3rd path down. then take them stairs right there.
in the third one, follow that path down right there.
in the fourth one, jump right up off that cliff.

Attachments

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NO wander i couldnt find a way. That one part i dont expect it. Jumping out of the clif!