Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Name: Wendy Munroe
Specialty: Magic

Appearance

Wendy did well in school, got a high paying job and is on a path to make her life comfortable.......and boring. Tired of her mundane life Wendy signed up for an experimental technology she had heard of promising adventure and danger without the actual danger. Wendy eagerly awaited for the escape from the real world and from the rumors she heard, a chance to indulge some of her own secret fantasies....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the long-awaited confirmation mail reaches her, Wendy is excited. She might get to live out those secret desires now, in the game. Quickly leaving her home, she sets out for the EGG HQ

Upon entering the EGG test chamber, Wendy is greeted by a kindly-looking older man with white hair and a neatly trimmed beard. If it weren't for his lab coat, one could mistake the man for a butler.
"Miss Munroe, I presume?" the man addresses her in a raspy voice " I, Heinrich, welcome you to the EGG beta testing. As your guide, I'll be responsible your game experience. Please, take a seat" he says, pointing Wendy towards the EGG capsule. Looking much like a comfy chair, the seat is surrounded by lots of tech.

As Wendy sits down on the chair, Heinrich guides her on the basic intructions before letting her start. Upon starting, the machinery around her starts to form around the chair, sheltering her inside. A brief bit of darkness later, the VR screens light up, with numerous forms to be filled out

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?):
(And if you had other things in mind, feel free to add. I'll consider them)

After filling out the initial forms, she is presented with a list of options for gameplay type, location and difficulty.

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

Offensive Levels(?)

Defensive Levels(?)
Fortress by the Sea(?)
Ancient Necropolis(?)
Marshland Forest(?)
________(?) (Something else?)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Wendy (Archer)

Wendy gave a polite nod to Heinrich, "I look forward to testing this technology." She seemed a bit underwhelmed when she sat down in the chair, she had played old VR games before, she wasn't sure yet what made this so special. "Hmmm...options."

Humans: N
Male/Female: Y 3
Female/Female: Y 4
Pregnancy: Y 4
Birthing: Y 4
Non Consent Sex: Y 4
BDSM: Y 3
Slavery: Y 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Roughness: 3
(And if you had other things in mind, feel free to add. I'll consider them)

Wendy tapped her chin wondering just how adaptable the game was deciding to test it out typing in an extra option at the bottom.

Monster People: Y 5

With that addition she looked at the options. "Hmmm I don't really spend much time outdoors, I guess I'll go with..."

(Hard, Marshland Forest)

"There, now let's see if I already broke this thing..." She said sitting back in the chair to wait.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Wendy presses the final few buttons, submitting her game choices for processing.

The screens fade to darkness for a while, and a strange feeling of weightlesness comes to Wendy. Soon the darkness is banished by a white light, and quickly after that, Wendy can see the game world build itself around her. She finds herself among a small ruin in the middle of a forest, made from mostly from coniferous trees. The ground is typical dirt and moss, with different-sized patches of swamp here and there

Looking at her current choice of dress, Wendy notices she's gained a Red Mage dress and a straight wand with a light blue gemstone on the tip. As her gaze wanders on the gem, a pop-up appears in front of her

MAGIC 101
"Greetings PLAYER, EGG game management is experimenting with magic in the game world. There are many types of magical weapons, such as wands, rods, and staves in the game world. So long as you have a magic weapon to 'channel' your magic through, you shall have unlimited attacks. But if you lose your weapon, your magic will begin to decline in effectiveness as it drains your body. Right now you have a Mana stat of 3. This means you have 3 charges of magic in your reserve. Without a magic weapon, you will have to rely on this mana reserve to power your attacks. Once you run out, you can only attack with magic by taking Fatigue Point damage.* Mana Points can grow with experience. Also, you can use Mana Points to cast Magic Spells that you might learn from Spell Books hidden throughout the game world. Magic Spells will have effects that go beyond simple attacks, such as summoning creatures, party support spells, or area affecting abilities.

*Note - in this particular EGG game, Tantric Magic is available if you can find a spell book to teach it to you. Tantric Magic allows you to power your spell attacks by taking an Arousal Point increase. Spells will increase their potency depending on your AP level, but they will also be harder to control."

After Wendy reads through the message, the window dissappears as quickly as it appeared, leaving her there. In front of her is a stroll through the forest, the other way behind her being larger areas of swamp with wide boardwalks going over them

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy tugged at her new clothes and turned a few times, "Okay...I'll admit I was wrong this is very impressive." She twirled her wand as she read the help file on magic. "Okay, keep my wand no matter what, got it." Taking a moment to survey the two different paths she turned and tested the virtual planks of the boardwalk. "Damn they are good..." she muttered noting the realistic sounds of the wood as she stepped onto the boardwalk heading into the swamp.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

11 vs 1

Wendy opts for the boardwalk path. As she progresses forward, the trees start to thin out, giving room to bigger areas of swampy waters. The boards also begin to worsen in condition the farther she goes from the starting ruin.

Arriving to an intersection, Wendy suddenly hears gurgling from the swampy waters nearby. Keeping a tree trunk between herself and the source of the sound, Wendy can see a creature rise from the shallow water. It looks like a kind of fishman, with a spined crest on it's back. Up to it's waist in water, the monster looks around. Wendy has caught it off-guard, looking completely in the wrong direction

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well at least I'm not trying to jump across any platforms." Wendy pointed her wand at the creature grinning. "Looks like my first spell will be thunder!" Her wand glowed a moment before a lightning bolt arced out of the sky and at the fish man, ready to start her red mage career with some fried fish.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

9 vs 7

Wendy's lightning bolt hits home, seriously shocking the fishman and lighting up the surrounding water. Trashing around in pain, the creature manages to climb onto the boardwalk. With the sickening smell of burnt flesh filling the air, the thing gets on it's feet. Now aware of Wendy's presence, it bares some vicious-looking claws as it starts to advance towards her

Fish Man
2/5 HP

Wendy
5/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm looks like I'll just have to settle for frozen fish then." Wendy leveled her wand at the creature. "Flash freeze!!!!" As she shouted her attack a spiraling gust of wind came out of her wand barreling at the monster frosting over some of the boardwalk as it rushed forward. "You should have dried off before getting out of the pool!"

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

4 vs 13
8 vs 19

Now aware what it was facing, the creature takes a mighty leap, easily clearing Wendy's spell with the jump. Soaring through the air, it attempts to swipe at her on the way down. But Wendy too is prepared and backsteps the creature's lunge easily. With only the ground slashed, the fishman lets out a shrill scream as it rears up, now almost face-to-face with Wendy

Fish Man
2/5 HP

Wendy
5/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"It's rude to scream in someone's face you know...Flame stream!" Wendy shoved her hand forward projecting a billowing line of fire at the fish man. "Maybe after I roast you I'll run into something that can give me a little better battle banter."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

8 vs 17
9 vs 5

Wendy's flamethrower swooshes toward the creature, urging it into action. Darting aside to dodge the stream, the fishman steps in, slashing at her with it's claws. The attack tears her shirt up from the side, exposing some skin and underwear.

Fish Man
2/5 HP

Wendy
4/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey this outfit looked nice you big carp!" Wendy angrily growled as her red panties were exposed, repeatedly sending gouts of flame at the fish now trying to avenge her clothing's sacrifice.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

14 vs 20
13 vs 9

Oblivious to Wendy's anger at the loss of her clothes, the creature continues to circle around her. Avoiding the flamer again with it's sideways movement, another slash rips open Wendy's shirt from the front, revealing her chest area for the swamp denizens to see

Fish Man
2/5 HP

Wendy
3/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Gyah!" Wendy turned bright red as her chest sprung free from her clothes. "Stop that!" Wendy held her wand close as the tip blinked blue, a cold chill emenating from her trying to freeze the area immediately around her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

2 vs 9
20 vs 3 critical

Wendy brings her magic to bear, but the creature is unfazed. Ignoring the cold completely, it forcefully tackles Wendy down to the ground. Before the mage can react, the fishman is on top of her, wildly tearing away at her clothes. Only Wendy's boots and panties survive the feral lust as the thing batters her

Fish Man
2/5 HP

Wendy
1/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy slams into the ground with a shiek, groaning as she's stripped. "Looks like I get to test how real it feels sooner than I expected..." In a desperation move she called down a lightning bolt on herself, it might knock her out but hopefully it'll make her first fight a draw instead of a loss.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

18 vs 14
12 vs 12

Wendy's desperation gamble pays off, burning the creature's back and lodging it off her. With the creature reeling, she gets back on her feet before the creature attempts to bash her with it's fist. But the lightning is taking it's toll on the fishman, making it miss Wendy's head with barely an inch

Fish Man
1/5 HP

Wendy
1/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Suck my wrath fish man!" Wendy held her wand out in front of her and let loose a wall of flame in front of her, this would likely be the deciding attack of the battle...

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

5 vs 1

Before the pained creature can react, Wendy's firewall flares up from the ground. Still dazed from the lightning bolt, the fishman is unable to move out of the way in time and the intense flames engulf the creature. It's lifeforce finally fading away, the lifeless body topples down amidst the intense flames, causing a stench not unlike that of a roasted fish as it burns.

Wendy is victorious, but almost naked

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy let's out a sigh of relief as the fish goes down, looking herself over and adjusting her hat she gave a small shrug. "Well, I guess I can work with this look for now." She covered her nose and continued on her way quickly trying to put as much distance between her and the burning fish as she could.