OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Wendy (Archer)

Quickly leaving the scorched man-fish behind, Wendy makes her way to the intersection. On the left path, she can see another ruined house on a bigger patch of solid land, similar to the one she started from. The other side goes even deeper into the swamp

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, might as well live....erm, play dangerously." Wendy twirls her wand idly as she ventures further into the swamps. "I wonder what other kinds of things are lurking down there in the muck?"

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Wendy progresses deeper into the murky swamplands. For awhile, nothing seems to be bothering her, the lack of any sounds almost scary in a way.

7 vs 10, fail

As she walks on a longer than average boardwalk between two patches of land, the boards suddenly break away from under her. Now thigh-high in the swampy water, she can feel something stirring in the muddy bottom. As she takes a step towards land, a clump of mud floats up to the surface. It quickly changes shape to a small swarm of muddy hands

Mud Hands
4/4 HP

Wendy
5/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy bit her lip thinking, she was naked, covered in muck and now was being attacked by some mud. "Well...okay..." Wendy just stood there in the mud staring at the hands, she was still a bit worn from the fish fight, and she had secretly wanted in this to experience some of her stranger fantasies...what harm could some muddy hands do?

(Wendy declines to fight back...for testing reasons of course *cough*)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Wendy stands there doing nothing, the hands swarm upon her. Two of them stretch out to grab her by the arms and pull her down. Landing on her rear with a big splash, Wendy finds herself in a sitting position with the cold water reaching up to her chest now. The swarm sets upon her, starting to molest her body underwater, stirring up the first feelings of pleasure. They feel very much solid, for being mud. A pair of the things grab Wendy's breasts, starting to squeeze on her while another one rubs her womanhood, tracing the lines through her panties.

As this is going on, Wendy can feel one of them trying to take her wand away

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy cries out, the shock of the water's chill and the feeling of the hands on her takes her by surprise. "Oh.....oh wow this feels just like it's real." An aroused blush crosses her face as she sticks her chest out for the hands groping her. "H-Hey I need this! You can have your fun but I'm keeping my wand!" Wendy tugs on her weapon but otherwise seems content to experience being felt up from all angles.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As if understanding her plea, the hand trying to disarm her eases it's grip. Not letting Wendy go fully, it still holds on to her magic rod, not keen on letting her blast them in mid-act.

Moving on to the next level, the hands pull Wendy's panties down just enough to expose her privates. They start pretty gently, with only a finger sliding inside to start with. Rubbing her insides, another one follows soon after, while the hands on her chest increase their squeeze power at regular intervals. As time passes, more and more fingers enter her womanhood, almost reaching up to her womb. As this is going on, Wendy can feel her asshole being stretched, before a pair of fingers push themselves in. All this rubbing soon causes Wendy to reach her climax, the intense orgasm washing over her body.

Finished with her, the mudhands move her to the other side she was heading towards before. She lies there, her panties halfway down, with mud patches all around her body

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy pushes herself to her feet wobbling a bit unsteady trying to catch her breath, "Oh my god....that felt great." Giving her panties a slight tug up she continued on her way into the swamps casually wiping what mud off that she could. "This game has good variety.....I'm going to have to remember to occasionally fight some stuff though. I don't want this wand to be just for show."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With her little funtime over, Wendy proceeds forward into the swamp, with at least one nice experience gained from the game.

Not long after, another cottage comes into view. This one looks abandoned like the others she's seen up to know, but is still mostly intact, having not fallen into complete ruin yet.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I guess I should see if there is anything to salvage in there...maybe I'll find a new set of clothes in a pot or clock." Wendy took a cautious approach when getting near the cottage to make sure nothing was lurking just inside the door for her...

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cautiously approaching the abandoned cottage, Wendy takes a look inside from the window. The inside looks being devoid of any live-in inhabitants, but can see a set of drawers inside. Carefully opening up the creaking door, she finds the place still in good shape, but with a thin layer of dust everywhere. As she opens the drawers, numerous pieces of clothing can be found there. Most of them are different types of robes, but among them she can find an almost exact replica of her previous costume, faded grey in color.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Not the best color but I'll take it!" Taking a few minutes to get dressed again Wendy gave her skirt a final tug to fix it and then headed back out of the ruined house. "I wonder how good the AI is in the game, so far all I've run into is a murloc and a giant pile of groping mud..." She tapped her chin with her wand as she walked along the boardwalk with a bit more spring now that she wasn't naked any longer. "I still want one of these now though..."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Wendy advances and ponders her game experience so far, the sounds of battle can be heard in the distance. As she gets closer to the origin of the sounds, a scene unfolds before her in a nearby patch of land.

A girl clad in a nun's dress is fending off a strange-looking creature with her mace. The creature is about 6 feet tall, reddish egg-shaped body with numerous tentacles coming out from it. A few feet away from it stands a human male with a wand, looking on at the girl's struggle. A bit farther away from the scene, a body lies in a pool of it's own blood, clad in a similar robe as the girl

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I guess I might as well help them, mages really don't do well soloing usually..." Running forward Wendy held her wand up in the air with a yellow flash. "Thunder strike! I want to help!" Up above the fight some dark clouds gathered and a lightning bolt raced down towards the red tentacle ball. "So what the hell is that thing?"

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

8 vs 4

3 vs 12
16 vs 1 critical

Wendy charges forward as she casts her spell, hitting home and shocking the tentacular creature with her lighting bolt.

But that doesn't dissuade the simple-minded creature from it's task, as it continues attacking the holy girl. The girl takes a wild swipe at the thing, but the tentacled abomination lashes out at her even faster. It wraps its tentacles around the girl's waist, trapping her arms against her sides. Before the girl can struggle, it slides a few slimy tentacles inside her clothes, causing her to cry out a bit.

Roper
4/7 HP

Wendy
5/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Nun Girl (Grappled)
3/5 FP
2/10 AP

Man with Wand
?/? HP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey! Let go of her you slimy thing! Sorry about this but I'm sure you'd rather be cold over being set on fire...." Wendy points her wand at the creature blasting it with an icy wind. "Let's see how that slime freezes!"

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

10 vs 9

17 vs 1 critical
4 vs 12

11 vs 12
18 vs 20

Wendy's magic continues being efficient, hitting the creature with an intense cold and forcing it to release the captive it was just holding.

Wasting no time, the nun girl raises her mace and swats at the dazed creature. With a crunch, the ropers's body caves in slightly from the impact. Reeling, it is unable to reach at the girl again, who backs down towards Wendy now

The mage then acts up, seeing that his servant creature is suddenly losing the battle. As he mutters an incantation, a stream of white strands flies out from his pointed wand. But much to his dismay, both of the girls manage to evade his capture attempt

Roper
1/7 HP

Wendy
5/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Nun Girl
3/5 FP
2/10 AP

Man with Wand
6/6 HP
5/5 MP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy jumps back from the white strands guessing them to be webbing of some sort, "You'll get your turn in just a second if you don't get the hell out of here you bastard!" She thrust her wand at the roper glaring, "BURN!" As she screamed her command a spiraling flame emitted from her wand headed for the monster.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

13 vs 7
4 vs 13
2 vs 13
The dice are biased towards Wendy, she just doesn't miss XD

A brief joy of triumph lights Wendy's mind as her spiraly fireball ignites the roper, which flails around in flames before crumpling to a smoking heap on the ground.

With the tentacle monster's demise, the nun girl charges past the heap towards the mage. Leaping towards him with her mace held high, a battlecry erupts from her as she swings down. But the wild swing misses the backstepping mage, who in return tries to use a focused burst of force to hit everything around him. The nun girl is wise of him though, and rolls back to avoid the short-range burst

Wendy
5/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Nun Girl
3/5 FP
2/10 AP

Man with Wand
6/6 HP
5/5 MP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Never underestimate the power of screaming during battle)

Wendy ran past the monster and hurried to flank the mage, "It's time to call down the THUNDER!!!" She jabbed her wand into the air as she called out but the skies remained quiet. Wendy was no threat to the mage at the moment, the nun with the now flaming mace was though.

(Wendy sacrifices her attack to boost the nun's, and yeah she called out the wrong thing to get him to look up)