• Cow girl

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • Cat girl

Votes: 76 63.3%

• Total voters

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Which is sexier cow girl or cat girl?

Played the game got raped by a shark girl :(
Last time i'm using a boat. lol

Why not cute, violent and fuckable? lol just kidding I get what you mean, I just like the lesbian imagery.
Are you talking about the hentai spoof of 'hooters', now? 'Pooters: Delightfully Fuckable and Unrefined!!'

Maybe, I'm overthinking this, me and my lustful mind.:p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that balance wasn't really the fenoxo's focus when creating CoC, after the first time I played without cheating I just said fuck it and maxed out my stats.

TiTs seems quite a bit better in that sense, and it's really not that grindy either.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that balance wasn't really the fenoxo's focus when creating CoC, after the first time I played without cheating I just said fuck it and maxed out my stats.

TiTs seems quite a bit better in that sense, and it's really not that grindy either.
Yeah, TiTS is a much more pleasurable experience. Oh, and losing encounters isn't gonna forcefully transform your character.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Yeah, TiTS is a much more pleasurable experience. Oh, and losing encounters isn't gonna forcefully transform your character.
Playing CoC, 69 a bunny girl one time now I'm a red head bunny girl with a cow girl lover. Lol
There isn't much balance in this game, to many people are more op than me. :(

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After seeing CoC mentioned in this thread I decided to try it out. It's kinda addictive, but then after you spend hours hitting reload just to retry potions you get really sick of the game. xD

First game I played a male and ended up with 3 floppy peckers and huge nuts. It's weird that you can't just take some potions for manliness. Mostly they just increase your pecker and ball size. If you just have the starting potions to work with you can basically end up with a super short guy that's got peckers longer than he is tall..

There's too much randomness. I think the player should have more control. Then again, you begin to wonder why you even care since it's all text anyway.

The girl was a bit more fun, but hardest part is when you want to increase feminine traits without getting hooves, horns, etc.. It would have been nice if you could drink potions to lock specific body parts/traits in place.

The game would have benefited a lot from having stuff like human, elf, fairy, etc.. type potions. Basically potions that would drive the character back towards a more normal state.

Also, this is just my opinion but I think it's way too wordy. I often find myself skipping over huge gobs of text. It's the customization that's fun. I haven't even bothered with the quests (well a little, but all these hermaphrodites get boring really fast. I thought the male characters were more interesting: The monk (white mouse) Raphael (fox). It's annoying that you can't romance the mouse though, and Raphael is too picky about the breast size (which is really hard to reduce after you are done wooing him).

I could name a lot of other things wrong with it, but it's still fun to toy around with and entirely too addictive.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

You actually can romance the monk mouse
But it requires you to corrupt him first and fuck him hard

Agreed on the herms in that game though. It kinda seems like whoever was making the characters just got tired of making male AND female characters so they saved time by just giving all the females dicks

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

After seeing CoC mentioned in this thread I decided to try it out. It's kinda addictive, but then after you spend hours hitting reload just to retry potions you get really sick of the game. xD

First game I played a male and ended up with 3 floppy peckers and huge nuts. It's weird that you can't just take some potions for manliness. Mostly they just increase your pecker and ball size. If you just have the starting potions to work with you can basically end up with a super short guy that's got peckers longer than he is tall..

There's too much randomness. I think the player should have more control. Then again, you begin to wonder why you even care since it's all text anyway.

The girl was a bit more fun, but hardest part is when you want to increase feminine traits without getting hooves, horns, etc.. It would have been nice if you could drink potions to lock specific body parts/traits in place.

The game would have benefited a lot from having stuff like human, elf, fairy, etc.. type potions. Basically potions that would drive the character back towards a more normal state.

Also, this is just my opinion but I think it's way too wordy. I often find myself skipping over huge gobs of text. It's the customization that's fun. I haven't even bothered with the quests (well a little, but all these hermaphrodites get boring really fast. I thought the male characters were more interesting: The monk (white mouse) Raphael (fox). It's annoying that you can't romance the mouse though, and Raphael is too picky about the breast size (which is really hard to reduce after you are done wooing him).

I could name a lot of other things wrong with it, but it's still fun to toy around with and entirely too addictive.
Hmm, seems you just gave the game a quick try, there is lots' of ways to make your character look like/behave like whatever/exactly how 'YOU' want, you just have to read up on items and how to get 'em on the wiki.:D
I mean I even changed the 'clock' of my 'OS' just to get the special Halloween events and the perks that come with 'em.:p

Also if I'm not mistaken there is a second mouse-morph in the game, I think her name is 'Amily'.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a mouse girl in the abandoned village which you found by exploring along the lake, I think. She will be positive to male characters, but can also be brought over by herms. She'll avoid female ones, though.

My suggestion is to find the rat along the lake, and have him purify potions, which removes the corrupting effects of them. You can also explore the mountain until you find the goblin beauty salon, where you can get sand facials to increase your masculinity, no real side effects.

You can also play on Hyper Happy mode in the options tab, which makes it so that potions don't counteract each other (so incubi draft increases prick size but doesn't reduce boob size, and succubi draft vice versa.)

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any potions that reduce nipple size?

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Its really hard to stay human in CoC, plus your lovers don't fight with you which would be cool. Lol also one of the cow girls have addicting breast milk if you don't drink it every day, your strength stat drops. :(

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't see why it would be difficult. When you get the mouse monk to help you meditate, you gain all kinds of stats. Plus money is super easy to get if you're patient.
I think I'll try it. xD

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It' reasonably easy to stay human as long as you're patient and careful, but that can get a bit grindy and boring. I tend to farm scholars tea and the other thing that gives strength and vitality before I venture into the more dangerous areas. :p

I can't recall any specific items which reduce nipples size.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Awww cow girls are losing. :(
And where you get scholar's tea?

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't scholar's tea what the "basic explore" merchant sells? I kinda you could get them to move somewhere else after you find them 3+ times.

I found a solution for the nipples. Ceraph. :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the scholar's tea and the other thing (I forget its name) is bought from the wandering merchant that you find through basic exploration.

He is, unfortunately, on a random rotation, and you need to find him by chance every time, which is a bit of a pain. However, he also sells those books that allows you to more easily escape certain enemies (the tentacle-rape plant in the forest, for one).

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Much as I can appreciate some fine udders, I have to go with classic cat girls. It's something about the ears and the tails.

Last edited:

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i like both, but i prefer going cat girl. they are sexy girls :D

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The obvious answer is a fox girl of course. However i believe that a cow girl would be more ideal for fullfilling various erotic plays.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Here's your fox girls XD

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She was pretty badass in MGQ