What's new

RPG RPG Maker [WhiteMoor] エミリアーナ-魔契の聖女- / Emiliana -Holy Lady's Demonic Covenant- (RJ236651)

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
any walkthought I fight and win bandit I go to harbor and unlock night time but cant continue

easy85

Reputation score
any walkthought I fight and win bandit I go to harbor and unlock night time but cant continue
Go to bar at night and speak with a guy in the top right corner. New area on map should be open to explore. From here, it's fairy straightforward.
Be sure to save before going to bar. I managed to get myself stuck there and couldn't leave...

I still have to idea how to unlock more h-scenes in the city. Some NPCs change depending what you wear but only one or two have h-scenes. Is there some kind of h-stat?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
6.9k sales in only one day......
Well, good news and bad news.
Good news, a bug fix is already available. Have to love quick working devs.
Bad news, if you didn't buy it yourself....big chance we'll never see it for download. I can't remember a single instance where a day one bug fix was available for download.....ever.
Worst news (for me at least), unlike FAGS (lol) the fix isn't available on their Ci-en which I'm a follower of. So even I can't get it without coughing up some money (which I will buy this eventually like all WhiteMoor games but holiday season....)

I really want to continue the game but 5 hours in and bugs have stop me from doing so.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
6.9k sales in only one day......
Well, good news and bad news.
Good news, a bug fix is already available. Have to love quick working devs.
Bad news, if you didn't buy it yourself....big chance we'll never see it for download. I can't remember a single instance where a day one bug fix was available for download.....ever.
Worst news (for me at least), unlike FAGS (lol) the fix isn't available on their Ci-en which I'm a follower of. So even I can't get it without coughing up some money (which I will buy this eventually like all WhiteMoor games but holiday season....)

I really want to continue the game but 5 hours in and bugs have stop me from doing so.

Well, they do happen - but rarely just day one correction. If the game is a big enough hit, some of the big uploader on sharing site will upload it again once it got enough update to get money again through sharing host multi-files system.
Considering the number of sales and the circle history, I think it's likely to see the game shared again with an updated version * although, yes, it will probably have to wait for a final repaired version or worst - a content update ...

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Save please with opened Gallery please
Once you make a contract with the demon, he gives you an item that warps you to the Gallery room. It has all the normal H-scenes, as well as the battle fuck and the demon skill cut-ins. However...

So... eh, how do you get out from the H room?
Once you use the item you're stuck in the room forever. Make sure you don't save over your main file while you're in there.

boobasnoopa

Reputation score
Once you make a contract with the demon, he gives you an item that warps you to the Gallery room. It has all the normal H-scenes, as well as the battle fuck and the demon skill cut-ins.
Unfortunately the gallery is terrible and doesn't even have half of the animated scenes. Tentacles, fishing etc etc just to name a few,

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Once you make a contract with the demon, he gives you an item that warps you to the Gallery room. It has all the normal H-scenes, as well as the battle fuck and the demon skill cut-ins. However...

Once you use the item you're stuck in the room forever. Make sure you don't save over your main file while you're in there.
You can't save inside, so that's good. In the angel game, you would use the teleport item to get out...but it acts as if you're already in town in this game.

Now waiting for update or spare cash to get game. Don't even know how, but now certain enemies just explode upon contact in my game. It was funny as hell the first time I saw it....but I hate skipping content so, on the shelf this game goes.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
if u have some basic about rpgmaker
edit it via editor and make warp from CG scene room to outside

Kaidou

Reputation score
how does that save works ? cuz when i use it it shove me into the broken gallery room

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Go to bar at night and speak with a guy in the top right corner. New area on map should be open to explore. From here, it's fairy straightforward.
Be sure to save before going to bar. I managed to get myself stuck there and couldn't leave...

I still have to idea how to unlock more h-scenes in the city. Some NPCs change depending what you wear but only one or two have h-scenes. Is there some kind of h-stat?
probably took the quest from the guy who wants you to find his wallet. It's on the table on the top right of the bar next to the urinals. (there's no spark, just talk to it and you'll get it)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
how does that save works ? cuz when i use it it shove me into the broken gallery room
That's the point of that save sharing site - it gave you a save to the full gallery - if the gallery is broken, that's not the sharing site problem but the dev.
They won't provide a full game save unless it's require to see the scene - that's all.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lovely arts during CR mechanic, plus attention to details...
She is leaking lover juice from being spanked during CR :love:

bagoflag

Reputation score
There's still a number of bugs in 1.1, gallery bug and a number of other things are still broken.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's still a number of bugs in 1.1, gallery bug and a number of other things are still broken.
Some scenes are bugged in the initial game (no clue if the patch fixed them), but I can safely say the gallery is not actually bugged in that you aren't supposed to be able to leave it. The description for the gallery warp says you can't leave the room once you enter it.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Got trouble hooking text rpgmv hooker isnt able to hook it :/

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got trouble hooking text rpgmv hooker isnt able to hook it :/
You have to unpack it first, then remove the "%" from the folder's name it creates, then you can use the hooker on the "game.exe" inside that folder.

Pretty much any game where the main .exe file isn't "game.exe" requires this.