What's new

RPG RPG Maker [WhiteMoor] エミリアーナ-魔契の聖女- / Emiliana -Holy Lady's Demonic Covenant- (RJ236651)

tneer3

Reputation score
any1 has a walkthrough for this? I keep getting stuck after i save girl in the mountains. PLEASE HELP

tneer3

Reputation score
I got some questions:

1) Do you get anything from the battlefuck scenes with the ero monsters?
2) Do you need to complete those "tasks" npcs give you to get hcg?
3) anyone has a walkthrough/guide?
4) Would u consider this a cg hunter?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I got some questions:

1) Do you get anything from the battlefuck scenes with the ero monsters?
2) Do you need to complete those "tasks" npcs give you to get hcg?
3) anyone has a walkthrough/guide?
4) Would u consider this a cg hunter?
1. Lowers the main stat that builds up in status screen. No idea what that stat does but might affect something later like ending.
2. Some open up doors that later leads to either H scene or important items. Some are just for money/items.
3. If anyone had, it'll be posted or mentioned by now. Simple logic.
4. Read the first page.

NinaChan

Reputation score
Sooo does anyone know what to do after beating the succubus inside the black tower? o:

ancora

Reputation score
Sooo does anyone know what to do after beating the succubus inside the black tower? o:
-go to port, buy new dress (babydoll) from Rocca.
-at night, wearing new dress and go into town, soldier will take you to prison. H-scene.
-next night, soldier will come to you again, wearing new dress and go to cathedral beside town. This times you can get in.

Kaidou

Reputation score
how to unlock the tower thing ? i stuck after i got to the camp of the adventurers or something like that

Jotaro20

Reputation score
After winning the succubus at the tower?
Where to go?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... wtf... I'm getting really mad as to all the games I like seem to be bugged lately...
At night when going into the pub and talking to everyone, when I exit I get a scene with the guards.
After the scene ends the screen is all black and I can access the menu...

Is this because I'm using a save from the demo?...

bagoflag

Reputation score
Some scenes are bugged in the initial game (no clue if the patch fixed them), but I can safely say the gallery is not actually bugged in that you aren't supposed to be able to leave it. The description for the gallery warp says you can't leave the room once you enter it.
Can confirm, eventually you get another item that teleports you back to the central city.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please explain how to unlock the bar at night? I can not advance the game.

I've already caught the fish and purchased the other outfits. I had the H scene with boy with the large sweater. And did not use the 3rd outfit because someone early state it could glitch my game. Every time I try to approach the bar, she say something in japanese and won't go in. I've talk to everyone in town multiple time. Any advise would be appreciated.

ancora

Reputation score
Can someone please explain how to unlock the bar at night? I can not advance the game.

I've already caught the fish and purchased the other outfits. I had the H scene with boy with the large sweater. And did not use the 3rd outfit because someone early state it could glitch my game. Every time I try to approach the bar, she say something in japanese and won't go in. I've talk to everyone in town multiple time. Any advise would be appreciated.
what is your attire? She won't get in if she wear normal nun outfit.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I figure it out. I didn't turn in the fish quest right. I thought it was the guy outside the inn at night, but actually you need to go back to the port and turn in your fishes, as in you need to catch more then one, to the guy in the next stall to the blue hair women who sell you outfits. Only then can you go back to the main town, sleep until night, and change into the 2nd outfit, the giant sweater, talk to the guys outside the bar and enter, after attempt to enter the bar twice because she is so unsure about going in.

I'm a lot further through the game now, I just defeat the female sorceress in the forest and enter the broken castle.

Hey, thanks for responding, Ancora your post helped.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Soo... anyone else having the same bug as me on the bar?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.00 have many many errors sorry un playble.
Where it buyed have free Patch on his page to 1.21 .
2.00 is a extra edtion.
Unfortunately, you only distribute the 1.00 version .

If none of the patched version is distributed, 1.00 is not playable by an event error !!!

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.00 have many many errors sorry un playble.
Where it buyed have free Patch on his page to 1.21 .
The 1.21 is probably trial version, since it reads
1.11 is probably the latest version unless he release another patch. *cough* eyny *cough*

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Wonderful, version 1.11 doesn't fix the bug I have haha...

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wonderful, version 1.11 doesn't fix the bug I have haha...
My condolence... you might need to go back to an earlier save, or wait until version 2.xx like the angel game XD

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The 1.21 is probably trial version, since it reads
1.11 is probably the latest version unless he release another patch. *cough* eyny *cough*
ok sorry^^

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All good. I still have trouble memorizing those Japanese characters myself LOL :)