What's new

RPG RPG Maker [WhiteMoor] エミリアーナ-魔契の聖女- / Emiliana -Holy Lady's Demonic Covenant- (RJ236651)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't have a save with all the areas unlocked, but if you only want the animations, here is a link for a modded gallery with most of the animations:

Though, it was made when the game came out, so I don't know about compatibility with newer versions. If you're going to use it, should make backups for those files. Also, it kinda irked me how the animations for the demon guy just paused right after, so I made some changes to that...
How do you use that? Does MV have an extractor now?

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At this point you have to go back to the adventurer's hideout in the forest area. I don't remember if you get the teleport scroll that ports you there instantly or not, but once you get there you can walk around in their hideout until you try to eavesdrop on the leader in his private room.

Afterwards, you have to find the succubus in the forest area, which unlocks the tower dungeon where you have to beat her.

Go back to town and get the lingerie if you haven't already. Wait until night, equip the lingerie then attempt to enter the bar. You'll get accosted by a soldier who takes you to help "placate" some prisoners. Afterwards, you'll be extended an invitation to visit the large church (area right next to the town on the world map) at night while wearing the lingerie. Doing so will result in a scene and your character waking up in the morning none the wiser.

Once that's done, you go back to the hideout and go through a cut scene where you decide to start the rebellion.

In order to actually start it, you have to wait until night, equip the lingerie then leave town. You can then go to the large church and begin the last part of the game (or see a slightly different version of the scene described above). You will get a warning that once you start it you can't leave.
For some reason... I can't find the succubus in the forest area, is there any requirements that I have do in order for the succubus to spawn or am I in the wrong forest? A screenshot/guide would be appreciated.

easy85

Reputation score
For some reason... I can't find the succubus in the forest area, is there any requirements that I have do in order for the succubus to spawn or am I in the wrong forest? A screenshot/guide would be appreciated.
You have to get the lingerie, wear it at night and walk around the town. Guard will capture you and take you to the prison where you get a scene with prisoners. After that you have to go to sleep again to pass the night and again to skip to the night. Guard will visit you and share some information. You go to sleep to pass the night, go to forest villa and talk with a guy in the middle room.
Now you can find the succubus in the forest, talk to her and unlock the tower.

btw. in order to beat B and D type of purple guys you have to do a correct sequence when pleasuring them (as somebody said before). The key is a correct sex position and switching to hand job at the right time to lower your pleasure. For example, D guys are "weak" to missionary so you use it right at the start, then switch to handjob to lower you pressure and you'll automatically get mating press position and win. But if you pick "from behind" position you'll instantly lose.

I still don't know if losing/winning has any impact on the game or if it unlocks something. And I still have to clue how to unlock scenes in town at night except a few of them (missionary sex, boob job, fingering, some groping). I'm not even sure if there is more of them - maybe it's just dirty talk or some dialogue.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey is ver 1.25 on the cat site bug-free?
The dev is done with his bug fix frenzy, and it is the most current/stable version.
However, there might be further content updates down the road (if the angel game is any indication).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The dev is done with his bug fix frenzy, and it is the most current/stable version.
However, there might be further content updates down the road (if the angel game is any indication).
Dev has been working on 2.0 for awhile now. It was suppose to already been release but was delayed.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to get the lingerie, wear it at night and walk around the town. Guard will capture you and take you to the prison where you get a scene with prisoners. After that you have to go to sleep again to pass the night and again to skip to the night. Guard will visit you and share some information. You go to sleep to pass the night, go to forest villa and talk with a guy in the middle room.
Now you can find the succubus in the forest, talk to her and unlock the tower.

btw. in order to beat B and D type of purple guys you have to do a correct sequence when pleasuring them (as somebody said before). The key is a correct sex position and switching to hand job at the right time to lower your pleasure. For example, D guys are "weak" to missionary so you use it right at the start, then switch to handjob to lower you pressure and you'll automatically get mating press position and win. But if you pick "from behind" position you'll instantly lose.

I still don't know if losing/winning has any impact on the game or if it unlocks something. And I still have to clue how to unlock scenes in town at night except a few of them (missionary sex, boob job, fingering, some groping). I'm not even sure if there is more of them - maybe it's just dirty talk or some dialogue.
Thanks

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't have a save with all the areas unlocked, but if you only want the animations, here is a link for a modded gallery with most of the animations:

Though, it was made when the game came out, so I don't know about compatibility with newer versions. If you're going to use it, should make backups for those files. Also, it kinda irked me how the animations for the demon guy just paused right after, so I made some changes to that...

Edit: Just remembered that you probably need an extra sprite sheet if you want to use the mod, but I can't remember which one, so if you want to use it, let me know which file it's missing and I'll upload it then.
Hello, what are you suppose to do with the json files? The folder I have only has the exe and the save folder.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Anybody got a saveÉ My save file just disappeared and I lost literally all my progress ._.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
When i fight the D monsters i only have one sex option and i always lose. Is this a bug?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So about the walkthrough, I am not good at that. But I give some hints.

Its often helpfull to go back to the female food merchant in the first city (bottom left), she got multiple quest parts.
As well as the other fully pictured girl in the harbor.

I got stuck at some point. When someone dragged you into the cheap inn and you slept there (night turned into daytime),
then you gotta go back in at some point sleep -> choose night time.
-> go up to the pub, a CG will play
--> repeat to get into the night
-> now you can enter the inn (might need the right cloth, you can change it in the room you sleep in)

In pub: top right 2 dudes, talk to the one who stays. bottom left is a quest. Top right in the man-toilette click the table.

-----
Haven´t gotten further. But I got stuck here for a long time with the pub

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I did a quick and dirty translation. Mostly an automated machine translation, but I translated the stat screens by hand.
Some things in the stat screen may be wrong.
Only tested on version 1.25
How can I apply the patch? I don't have data or J folder and if I extract the file from exe and I apply the patch the game doesn't start

shadow409

Lurker
Reputation score
You only need the EnigmaVBUnpacker from the link posted above to unpack the .exe.
The js and data folder are in the www folder after unpacking.
Dont forget to use the unpacked game.exe to start the game.

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone help? I can't play the game. I used the EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the game, but after unpacking the game, the game is stuck before the start,option,quit menu show up. This has never happened before, anyone got a solution? or a MEGA link of the unpacked version?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can anyone help? I can't play the game. I used the EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the game, but after unpacking the game, the game is stuck before the start,option,quit menu show up. This has never happened before, anyone got a solution? or a MEGA link of the unpacked version?
Sure hope you are not trying to play it from "%DEFAULT FOLDER%", which would lead to just the things you said... Maybe rename that folder to something without special characters like '%'...

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Whats the password for the chest thats suppose to be for trial version only?