What's new

RPG RPG Maker [WhiteMoor] エミリアーナ-魔契の聖女- / Emiliana -Holy Lady's Demonic Covenant- (RJ236651)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently there's nothing new content-wise on version 1.5.
According to dlsite's description, they just lowered the size of the images. May anyone confirm?

wardog1

Reputation score
Apparently there's nothing new content-wise on version 1.5.
According to dlsite's description, they just lowered the size of the images. May anyone confirm?
Can confirm that version 1.5 is 436mb compared to version 1.25 which is 528mb. Source is myself because I bought it.

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Don't know the forum rules on self promotion, but I did translate the game, though the final polished release is still being worked on if anyone is interested.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't know the forum rules on self promotion, but I did translate the game, though the final polished release is still being worked on if anyone is interested.
Awesome! Looking forward to it. Have you translated up to the latest version?

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Awesome! Looking forward to it. Have you translated up to the latest version?
The translation is from 1.25, however the later versions at least until 2.0+ don't add anything so it should work for before those. I do plan to update it further when 2.5 comes out which is supposed to add a lot of content. Currently compiling the translation so I will upload a patch file when that's done.

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Here's the patch file, make sure to extract the game using something like EnigmaVBUnpacker to apply the patch. Files go into the www folder and overwrite the old ones.

Patch was made for the 1.25 update, however the translation should work until the content updates of 2.0+. I will come back and continue the translation for the new content at a later date.

Last edited:

easy85

Reputation score
what's this supposed to be?
There's is a link inside to the game. If you post a link directly, it can be easily tracked and taken down. You can prevent it by pasting link inside a text file and then posting that file on forums. Links live a lot longer that way.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game officially anounced by Kagura games. ETA not announced but knowing them - in a distant futur :p

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Game officially anounced by Kagura games. ETA not announced but knowing them - in a distant futur :p
Dev said april 2020 months ago, so either they are getting close to finished, or they lied to the dev.