What's new

RPG [WhiteMoor] エミリアーナ-魔契の聖女-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't see a forum post about this one, so here I am. Let me know if I should delete this.
header.jpg
WhiteMoor, who also made the various RPG games ( /RJ117828, Mystic Traveler/RJ141482, that One-Winged Angel girl/RJ204404, etc.), is making a new RPG. Google translate tells me the title roughly translates to "Emiliana -The Devil's Saint-", or something.

A trial is available on their ci-en, which is essentially a japanese Patron or something.: . Apparently this is version 1.21. If you are a supporter of WhiteMoor on ci-en, there's a version 2.00 available.

From my inability to read japanese, I got this for the story: you play as the MC, Emiliana according to that google translate, who is a new nun at some convent. The convent is unusual as the nuns do lewd stuff for people during confessions, or something. Some army attacks the convent for some reason. During Emiliana's attempts to hide in the attic, she discovers something that allows her to make a pact with some lewd demon via sex. That lets her transform into battle gear and cast magic and stuff. After using these powers to help the attacked convent, they kick her out for having those demonic powers. And then I understood nothing.

Gameplay's pretty standard for a RPG game. They attack you and do damage, which tears your clothes. For the enemies that have them, there's lewd attacks that either attack your HP, MP, or sex if the attacker can do so and your HP is low enough. You've got your standard attack, cast magic, and TP which you gain from attacking/being attacked. In the TP list, you can damage yourself or burn your TP to have sex with the demon for healing. You have an ability to damage yourself if you wanted that. I didn't play most of WhiteMoor's RPG games I mentioned since there weren't animated lewds, but this one features quite a bit. Like in the angel RPG, there's in-combat cutscenes of the enemy assaulting you or you using the demonic powers. There's also men who are charmed by a succubus and Emiliana will go out and confront them with a simple make-the-other-orgasm-first full-screen animated sort of deal. And there's some still CGs from progressing the story and whatever. You can also have Emiliana learn new uh, moves, for both animated parts through story or something.

So far, I've managed to get to the town and finish one quest; find some kid eating shrooms and has an animated pokes her tits thing. Which is really uh... not that much progress at all. There's a second quest at a docks section, which I have no idea what it's asking for. I was also able to go to that town and visit the church and participate in a typical(maybe?) confession, which unlocked blowjobs I think, which healed MP in combat.

As a random note, do not go down the stairs within the town's church. They're placed incorrectly so you'll be stuck if you do so.

Edit : The second quest is apparently catch a fish from the same area I found the kid in. I had to buy a fishing rod and bait, as well as a Swimsuit for some reason. Didn't find any other content in the demo.

Last edited:
OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've also noticed that I put this in the wrong section according to the new forum rules, and it was already moved before I could figure out how to delete this. Good job, although I'm not sure if people check out this section.

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update : WhiteMoor has posted it to DLSite as RJ236651. I hear posting direct links to DLsite is a problem for some reason, so I'll just leave the code there. According to the Ci-en, the trial available on DLsite is the same as the paid version 2.0. They're aiming for a release by the end of October.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another update on the dev's Ci-en has good news and bad news.

The good news: The game is feature-complete and only needs some testing and bug-fixing before it can go on sale.

The bad news: Apparently the CommonEvents.json file for the game got corrupted and now the dev has to use a back-up file. No idea how much work was lost. He's also asking if anyone knows how to fix broken .json files too.

Hopefully he can still make the original "end of October" deadline.

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update: This game's going to be released on 10/31.

They've uploaded a PV for the game at this link.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's OUT!!! The game looks amazing!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This link actually works, and it appears to be the full game lol

Someone was really quick. If anyone cares to reupload this somewhere, please do. In the meantime you can use premium rapidgator generators to leech the file fast.

Have fun!

Edit: Does anyone know why the game runs like shit? Really slow and choppy, on a capable pc even :(

Last edited:

orgdata

Reputation score
does anyone know how to change the outfit?

edit: nvm, I found it.

you only can change at night from Inn.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked, as the game has been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.