What's new

ACT [WhitePeach] Treasure chest Corps-結界を維持するため、魔物を退治した Treasure Chest Corps - Fight Demons to Restore the Barrier (RJ246202) (RE246202)

TuTTuru

Reputation score
It does annoy me that I am forced to use the Fighter/Thief/Brawler, I mean I understand that its the most 'flexible' and most 'playable' but still wanted to play the Mage or the Archer -_-

SirDregan

Reputation score
Well, it's a great game, but I wish, the game would has InCombat rape and no only Game Over rape. :/

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
It's located in:
Users\"USER"\AppData\LocalLow\WhitePeach\"GAMENAME"
Where USER is your user folder name.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh boy, was zipetya right to mention Alibi:
These guys managed to take a perfectly fine combat system, cute++ art, smooth animations... And then blend it into an aggravating, luck-dependent mess.
Seriously, the stupidity of either your allies or the enemies will get you a gameover in a flash. Featuring the black hole! Guaranteed to pull 5-6 enemies in the right spot to 1-shoot your mage or healer.

So many great points in a work, for this result in the end... That's just sad.

(animations are still great and interactive... If you're into that kind of content, good luck to you; or preserve your sanity and wait patiently for a save)

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I may be in the minority here, but I kinda of like the grinding aspect of it. Even if it artificially lengthen the time it takes to beat the game it's at least not over in an 30 mins or an hour like a lot of other games. When I was playing the demo I figured the best way to proceed was to get some good gear and then go back to the earlier levels to get equipment to just to sell and upgrade stats then go back to the harder levels. Most of the times I did die was because I didn't plan my order of attack thoroughly, also some dumb AI but I learned how to compensate for their mistakes. I do hate the fact that if the healer dies you lose because there was plenty of times when I could've beat the level myself only for her to catch a stray arrow and die.

Knowing what stats armor and equipment have would be a big boon to gameplay though.

Game keeps crashing soon as it says white peach. I even tried deleting the save from the demo.

If you have you're game crashing like I did I fixed mine by deleting all of erokuni's files that are in both the main folder and data folder.

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
They released a H version of Battleheart from android? I loved that game! Will give this a try but expect gameplay to give way to H inclusion )

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Gameplay is kinda bad. I mean Really bad. Like 2 of your allies goes down ur dead. ur healer goes down ur dead. u cant control ur party members skills at all + how your teammate move is completely random. Tons of grinding which can take fairly long and is really pointless.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standards, requires further gameplay description and stuff. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Zepheral take what you need/want:

Description:
This is a sidescrolling beat'em all made in Unity (in the ressource-efficient, smooth way)
You'll control a wolf girl whose purpose in life is to babysit keep her party alive against waves of monsters (goblins, half beasts, devils)
There are 30 replayable stages (27+3 boss stages - unlocking 9+3 gallery items)
The only way to level up is to spend gold; gold is exclusively earned through selling items; items are earned in treasure chests, which only open once a stage has been fully completed.
Equiping items will also provide your girls with various bonuses.

All characters except for wolf girl are AI-controlled.
- move with WASD
- basic attack with left click
- special with right click

Party characters:
Wolf girl: uses swords, wags tail. Melee attacks.
- greatsword, best range and DPS. Special:AoE smash
- longword, average in all regards. Special:ranged, penetrating wind cutter
- twin swords, fast slashes, worst damage. Special:dash (movement, no damage)
Scholar: she only heals; her Attack stat boosts her healing only. Special: small AoE heal
Elf: uses bow & arrow, ranged attacks. Special: small AoE damage
Mage: shoots fireballs, ranged attacks. Special: black hole pulling in nearby monsters

H-content:

12 interactive animations depicting GoR (monsters rape heroine)
Take note, animations are unlocked through winning - losing will net you no reward, no loot, and no H.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
@Zepheral take what you need/want:

Description:
This is a sidescrolling beat'em all made in Unity (in the ressource-efficient, smooth way)
You'll control a wolf girl whose purpose in life is to babysit keep her party alive against waves of monsters (goblins, half beasts, devils)
There are 30 replayable stages (27+3 boss stages - unlocking 9+3 gallery items)
The only way to level up is to spend gold; gold is exclusively earned through selling items; items are earned in treasure chests, which only open once a stage has been fully completed.
Equiping items will also provide your girls with various bonuses.

All characters except for wolf girl are AI-controlled.
- move with WASD
- basic attack with left click
- special with right click

Party characters:
Wolf girl: uses swords, wags tail. Melee attacks.
- greatsword, best range and DPS. Special:AoE smash
- longword, average in all regards. Special:ranged, penetrating wind cutter
- twin swords, fast slashes, worst damage. Special:dash (movement, no damage)
Scholar: she only heals; her Attack stat boosts her healing only. Special: small AoE heal
Elf: uses bow & arrow, ranged attacks. Special: small AoE damage
Mage: shoots fireballs, ranged attacks. Special: black hole pulling in nearby monsters

H-content:
12 interactive animations depicting GoR (monsters rape heroine)
Take note, animations are unlocked through winning - losing will net you no reward, no loot, and no H.

I already change the op a few hours ago, they haven’t responded yet. If that doesn’t work, I’ll add what you wrote. Thank you very much. :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone knows how to remove the censorship on this?
I've trying to find the variable that handles the censorship, but to no avail...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...two things:
- pity the first fix was released on the same day as the game, makes it less likely to get updated
- is this game ignoring its own config settings ? cause changing controls seems to have no effect...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kinda grindy but not dat bad , gameplay is ok it seems. I didn't get any bug or whatever until the end of game~
Wish they make it easier to western player. IDK what the hell those stats on the gear.....
Only know HP , they should make it easier like ATK / DEF / Agi or whatever the stats are
Surely even Japanese know what ATK DEF AGI mean

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Kinda grindy but not dat bad , gameplay is ok it seems. I didn't get any bug or whatever until the end of game~
Wish they make it easier to western player. IDK what the hell those stats on the gear.....
Only know HP , they should make it easier like ATK / DEF / Agi or whatever the stats are
Surely even Japanese know what ATK DEF AGI mean
Open your save file (see location above if needed).
There, all the stats are in genuine English, easy to browse and understand (or cheat...)

Advice for newcomers: save some coins and max out wolf girl attack ASAP. Then invest in HP > MP recovery > rest
Go greatswords, the others are useless.

Stage 3-2 (?) has bugged dialogue, missing assets (maybe patch fixed this?). Hit ESC to skip the dialogue before it freezes the game.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
...it strikes me that this game is likely an H parody of King's Raid, based on...well, everything.
The map, the party, the treasure chests, the win screen, the random bonus stats on gear, the mage's black hole special...

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The "hit esc to skip dialogue" bit never worked for me. It still gives me the error and gets stuck at the black screen with the empty dialogue box.

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
...two things:
- pity the first fix was released on the same day as the game, makes it less likely to get updated
- is this game ignoring its own config settings ? cause changing controls seems to have no effect...
I'm starting to wonder if some of them are doing this on purpose, forcing pirates to either stick with a bugged version or break down and buy it if they want fixes.