What's new

Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

The tentacle monster seems to be gone, as far as Shirako can tell. The ropes still lie lifeless on the floor. It takes some time for Mary to wake up on her own with a groan. Her entire body is a mess covered with drying cum and her eyes seem unfocused as she looks around. Shaking her head to clear it, she gets up to take a good look at Shirako while doing her best to clean herself. As she does so, some more cum dribbles down onto her thighs. "Oh dear. Looks like we'll have to stay here for a while. How do you feel?" As Mary speaks, Shirako can feel slight movement inside her womb.

R

Ryka

Shirako pants heavily, looking to Mary as she feels movement. She can't say anything about her condition except for this. "H-help me...." She seems completely weak as she tenses her hips, her body making itself ready to breastfeed. Since her natural breasts cannot grow any larger, milk begins to dribble from her nipples, around her globes.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary raises her eyebrow at the request. "I don't think there's anything I can do right now. I'd go look for water, but... I don't think I can face another monster like this, and I don't want to leave you alone right now. Don't worry, it'll only be few hours before your...condition is over. Mary hesitates before speaking those last words. She then looks around and gathers the remains of their clothes. "It's a good thing you can fix these. Otherwise we'd be going back to the village naked."

R

Ryka

Shirako smiles faintly as she keeps an eye on herself, her hand to her tanned tummy. "Ghhnnnn.... That is fortunate at least.... I lost again though..." She gulps a bit. "What is going to come out of me?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary avoids looking at Shirako as she answers. "Another monster like the one that...that got you pregnant. I...I've never seen it happen, but I've heard of it from other adventurers. It...it shouldn't hurt very much. I think." Mary picks up her sword and swings a few times tentatively, before starting to stretch and work her muscles loose, doing her best to ignore her nudity.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to Mary's body, blushing for a bit, then remembers to fix the clothes, rearranging them as they are neatly folded. She pants slowly as she closes her eyes, her hand to her tummy.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary puts her clothes on after she finishes stretching as if in no hurry, yet she is fully clothed in surprisingly short time. The movements inside Shirako are growing stronger, and one of the tentacles is starting to worm its way out.

R

Ryka

Shirako whimpers, looking btween her legs. "HNNNNN, This feels odd...... HHHHAAAAH!" She tilts her head up as a feeling not unlike being ravaged wells over her in the movements.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary looks startled and pulls the sword out of the scabbard again. "It's coming out already?" She seems prepared to kill it the moment it's out. More tentacles come out of the womb and the first pushes itself out of her body. It takes several unpleasant and mildly painful minutes for it to get completely out, and when it's out, it seems intent on ravaging Shirako's body again. Mary quickly skewers it and drags away from Shirako, only to cut it to pieces.

R

Ryka

Shirako gasps and pants as the tentacle moster comes out of her body. "GHHNHNNN....." She feels completely defeated, almost accepting of the tentacle's intentions before she is saved by Mary. Luckily, her slim body is no longer big from pregnancy. But she is still exhausted, laying on the floor as she takes deep quick breaths.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After dealing with the baby monster, Mary comes back to her and lifts Shirako's head on her lap, allowing her to rest more comfortably. It doesn't take long for Shirako to regain her strength, and Mary looks rested too, though they are both still badly in need of a wash. "So. Do we keep going forward?"

R

Ryka

Shirako snuggles into the warrior's legs softly. "Th-thank you for saving me..." She smiles softly. She nods afterward. "How clean was the water in that cave where the tentacle beast lived in? If it's safe in there now, we can wash up."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary shakes her head. "I don't know how clean it was before, but it was not clean at all after I...we killed the monster." The warrior brings her hands on Shirako's shoulders and massages gently.

R

Ryka

She looks down, thinking. "Hmm.... What we need to do is get tissue samples from the body Sphere, then get out of this forbidding place as soon as possible." She stands up, looking down. "I don't know if my magic can clean us off either..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary gets up too, looking at the steel doors ahead of them. "Well. Let's go on, then. Maybe there's some treasure there that'll make it worthwhile." Barring disagreement from Shirako, she walks to the steel doors and grabs a handle, preparing to pull the door open. "Are you ready?"

R

Ryka

Shirako takes a deep breath, then nods. "I am ready." She looks to the steel door and follows closely behind the pale warrior.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The heavy door opens slowly, revealing a large chamber with a marble throne throne on top of a small stair pyramid. The vaulted ceiling reaches high over the throne. Though invisible from the door, behind the throne is a large sarcophagus of obsidian, covered in exquisite carvings. On top of the sarcophagus lies a large round shield of polished steel with carvings of gold, heavier than any man could use, and a beautiful though practical sword big enough to use in two hands, its crosspiece covered in gold and carved finely and the hilt balanced with a ruby the size of a chicken's egg. Behind the sarcophagus and next to the wall lies a wooden chest, decorated with silver.

R

Ryka

*Shirako walks into the new room. "This.... this looks important to this cave. I wonder if the Body Orb is here." She walks up to the sarcophagus curiously, studying it.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The carvings of the sarcophagus seem to represent a battle centered on a warrior greater than all who surround him, then his death followed by the funeral, with many chained soldiers executed and thrown into a pile. Finally there's a picture of a man pushing open the sarcophagus and falling to his knees, followed by a woman opening it and staying up.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the chest behind the sarcophagus. "I am hoping this contains the body Orb...." She proceeds to try to open it. "Stand watch. There could be more creatures..."