What's new

Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

"I'm fine. Just a little...well, you know. Gods, I feel dirty." Mary's face is slightly red as she moves closer to the sarcophagus, tracing the carvings with her fingers. "This is supposedly the tomb of some warrior king. I guess these prove it, though I don't know what the last ones mean."

R

Ryka

"Maybe this has something to do with that...." She looks to the scroll left in the chest, looking at it. Years of studying magic has taught her never to read scrolls out loud.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The scroll is filled with magic runes. As Shirako studies them, she realizes that they contain a spell and a pop-up window appears: "You have just learned a new spell: Web."

R

Ryka

Shirako must look silly to Mary as her focus goes from the scroll to right in front of her. "Hmm... it must be an instructional scroll to learn a magical attack. This could be useful." She looks to the sarcophagus. "Something tells me we should open this..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary looks at the sargophagus, still appearing to be more than a little distracted. "Are...Are you sure? It's one thing to take the treasure, another to defile someone's remains."

R

Ryka

Shirako thinks for a bit. "What more can we do here? Clearly the body orb is not here. There could be clues as to where it is on whatever is inside."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"We could check the other doors. I have no idea how big this place is, but those probably lead to rooms that are more than some little closets. Maybe there's even a spring or something in one of those and we could get washed up." Mary answers immediately.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to Mary, then to the sarcophagus. "You have a point. It is no fair for whoever died to just search him for clues. Lets go...." She moves to try to exit the room.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary puts the jewelry in her bag and puts on the gauntlet, apparently liking how it looks and feels. She then follows Shirako to the hall where they fought the ropes and tentacle monster. The doors leading to both sides appear to be ordinary wood with only a few carvings on them, looking much like the doors in the hallway before.

R

Ryka

Shirako goes to the door to the left, hoping it may be a spring. She is wary about if there will be traps about.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The door is thick wood and the moisture has gotten it stuck. When Shirako doesn't seem to get it open, Mary opts to kick it, causing it to crash open. Behind it is a square pool of clear water, the water flowing from a spring in one end and continuing through an opening in the other.

R

Ryka

Shirako smiles at Mary's impressive strength. Seeing the springs, she runs forward. "Finally! I didn't know something like this existed here!"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The water is cold, which both Shirako and Mary notice almost immediately. Mary's only reaction to that is a sigh. "Well, it's not the first time I've had to wash in cold water." She proceeds to strip her clothes quickly and jumps to the pool, splashing water all over the place. "Are you coming?" Mary says with a mischievous smile.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to Mary strip, blushing a bit. She then nods. "Y-yes, let me get my clothes off first." She strips down, folding her clothes neatly, revealling her almond tan and her impressive bust. She slowly moves down into the bath towards Mary.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary openly looks at Shirako's body as the petite woman comes to her. "You're even dirtier than I am. I'll wash your back if you wash mine." Without waiting for an answer, she spins Shirako around and pushes her down until only her head is above the water. Then her warm hands start working on that tanned body as she washes Shirako's back thoroughly, only on the edge of inappropriate when touching her ass.

R

Ryka

Shirako squeaks a bit, then closes her eyes, her light back rubbed on and cleansed. "Your hands feel good. I needed this....."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It doesn't take very long for her to finish as she leans closer, her breath warm on Shirako's skin. "Your turn now." Mary says as she stops and turns her back to Shirako.

R

Ryka

Shirako blushes deeply as Mary finishes on her back. She swims up and washes the light skin on the warrior's back. Getting ell the hard to reach places. Slowly and shyly wishing the edge of her tush as well.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Blushing lightly, Mary spins around to face Shirako, shivering slightly, though whether from her touch or the coolness of the water is hard to tell. Hastily she starts washing the remaining dirt off of her. Her haste reminds Shirako that the coolness is already starting to creep into her limbs.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks down and swiftly washes the rest of the dirt off as well. She blushes a bit as she glances a litle at Mary, then finishes washing. She then moves to get out of the cold water.