What's new

ACT PUZ Vore Loli Ryona Guro [Window Frame] Dysthanasia | [窓枠] Dysthanasia

Kira7

Lurker
Reputation score
Why does she move like she weights 100kg? I can barely move her camera at all?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why does she move like she weights 100kg? I can barely move her camera at all?
Never played a game with tank controls? Are you sure you're old enough to be here?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Never played a game with tank controls? Are you sure you're old enough to be here?
to be fair first demos had camera rotation speed of like
fucking 0.00001
i don't know if shit has been updated though

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
there's a camera sensitivity slider in the settings but it resets after you reload from checkpoint

OP
B

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I lol'd.

I've seen a lot of people complain about "sensitivity" for this game. I understand the character movement (particularly in the earlier demos) was pretty sluggish, but I've never had any issues with camera sensitivity.
Maybe it's because I have a really high DPI (14400) mouse? Depending on how a game takes mouse input, your mouse's actual DPI can change the mouse/camera sensitivity in the game, regardless of the game's mouse sensitivity setting.
If you have a nice mouse, you could try turning the DPI way up for games that work like this.

OP
B

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is it, the game's almost here.
The developer just posted another update on Ci-En, showing off voice acting for the main character, and 30 game over scenes.
The game over scenes are using the more fleshed out version of the game that the developer has been teasing this whole time. Some animations have been much improved, and there are now liquid and particle effects.
Yes, the developer added a birthing scene that so many people were asking for.

The next update is scheduled for the end of April. The dev says they want to release another demo. We don't know whether or not the full game will also come out then.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope the sensitivity will be fixed at that point, it's insane how slow it can be for some mice.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I remember that in the last demo crawling was painfully slow and camera sensitivity was resetting when reloading from checkpoint regardless of the slider. But it was playable.
What's with that sudden pregnancy/birthing scene? Or was it maybe just a fast forward demo to showcase the mechanics?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
OH MY the voice acting is COMPLETELY on point
that's exactly how i imagined the girl would sound like lmao
now the question that's on everyone's minds...
lessee how she SCREAMS XD

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
demo 0.22 is out. Nothing too fancy. No new scenes.
You can now restore clothes and mc is voiced (the VA can barely refrain herself from laughing in some scenes but we can all be thankful that the mc was voiced by a girl unlike pompompain's works)
Some changes to the controls. Hold left Alt to rotate camera while walking without changing direction.
On normal difficulty the monsters seem dumb. The dog misses most of its attacks.
Btw, to get the dog scene she must run naked (and maybe be exhausted) otherwise you only get the guro scenes.
Free camera in h scenes is limited to some angles only.
There are some improvements to details and some changes to the scenes. The fly scene doesn't look finished as the author experimented with pregnancy belly as seen from the side.
The door interaction bug while attacked is still not fixed.
Monsters can still detect you through walls if you run. The big eyed monster won't open doors and lockers when they hear or see you enter anymore. Not even on hard mode. In 0.21 it opened doors which was kinda neat.

Last edited: