What's new

Witch Girls Adventures Interest Check

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Since I'm already behind on paosts with my CURRENT games this is a terrible idea and probably won't come to anything... but, anyone want to play this thing?

It's a sorta Harry-Potter-esque game. The default setting differs a bit from yon HP - only girls can into magic, boys can into being "Immortals" which are strong dudes like Hercules and whatnot, but girls can be 'half immortal' and whatnot. I'd be inclined to going for a more generic "both genders can into magic" sorta setting, however.

ULMF being ULMF, the age would go from 'bratty 12 year olds' to 'bratty 18ish year olds', with magic school being magic college and shit. As usual, I would note that I am bad at over-arching plots and BBEGs and possibly GMing in general, so whatever presumed 'fun' is to be had here is probably going to come from shenanigans and players deciding to get up to shit.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girls Adventures Interest Check

I AM FINE WITH THIS.

Still no developments everywhere else, so whatever. Can make a silly goth loli-type character or something.

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh

As a sidenote, there is a splatbook for this game, somewhere

It's called "All About the Voodollars", and yes, the cover for it is as hilarious and derpy as you think it is.

It adds a Half-Dorf and a few other moderately neat things, IIRC, though the new mechanic ('Voodollars', which you get for doing derpy OOC shit like 'buying pizza for the group' or 'drawing your character' to get points you can spend on buffing IC shit like rolls and stuff) is a shit and will not be used.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Possible interest.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Skeptic Interest Gotten