TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
::Image::

:: Download Link::
Go to *I removed the link I found since it's a pay game*
Link to demo on her site.

::OP note::
An english game I found on Hentai farm and the only thing that came up when I searched this site for it was Vanja wanting it. So I thought I would post it for everyone as my first. The download link is not mine and Ive never uploading anything before so please bear with filesonic if you are able. I'm not terribly far in the game but Ill help with questions in any way that I can.

::Story::
Opens with a girl rushing to where her mom is being burned as a witch but arrives too late. She begins to swear revenge but before she can even finish a dark power has already heard her call.
Starting the game you play as someone completely different than the blonde girl in the opening (left in image), you play as a purple haired girl (right in image) who wants to help her village drive out the monsters that have been appearing. The monsters are devouring the men and assaulting the women. Rumor is, the cause of the monsters appearing is a witch and another witch would be able to stop that witch. So the heroine Lilybelle sets out to find the witch in the forest to stop the monsters and save her village.

::Controls::
Tutorial tells you the simple buttons to play the game.
Up arrow opens doors, jumps, and talks with people
Down arrow exits doors (white outlines)
left/right arrow allows movement and break free from magic
Enter does what it does best
space bar opens inventory
And mouse buttons are used to select options

::Gameplay::
Move around a 2d map toward your current task in the storyline and monsters will appear and send binding magic toward you. To break out and avoid the fight, push left, right repeatedly. For fighting it is turn based where you rape them, they rape you, first to give in loses. Items can be bought and used as well as ingredients for spells. Here is the kicker. The first spell you can use is SUMMON TENTACLES. ^_^ All the hentai scenes are animated. The art will seem different at first but I liked it more as I continued playing. You gain money by outlasting monsters and defeating them.

::Bugs/Help::
-Sometimes movement animation will stop if you move after jumping and Lilybelle will appear to be sliding along instead of walking
-Old man with crystal ball's door may glitch and open but not let you enter. I forgot to save and it happened when I tried to get back to where I was.
-Sleep at an inn to save
-To exit your house at the start, press the down arrow key on the white outline

Last edited:

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Witchcraft

thats been around before but went away I think, Vanja games are like that. Was a fun game :)

OP
TwilitFeather

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

His/her post said she was after it though. o_O?

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That link will be taken down so fast, it's not funny...

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

meh at least a small portion of the people requesting this game will be able to get it before Vanja shoots down the link.

Is this game even worth playing..? I played 5 minutes of it and couldn't stand the art.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I don't think I've ever played a Vanja game, but looking at OP's pic I quite like the art.

OP
TwilitFeather

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont quite understand it being labeled a Vanja game. By how I understand it she is after this game. If I did something bad them I'm sorry. I read the "Read this before posting games" thread. Im not the uploader either. I'm just pointing to the link I found.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, vanja MADE this game. And I'm pretty sure...

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Daaaaaark!

I'm starting to get excited!

Perhaps there should be an addendum to the 'read this before posting' thread concerning vanja games?

But as far as the game goes. It was ok, however getting the secret door that reqires the special ring which costs 100k is very important. This can be done much more easily by getting the ring that allows you to go into the smaller door in the village before stonedell. Once in the smaller door you can fight the bee boss repeatedly netting 10k every time you win.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I dont quite understand it being labeled a Vanja game. By how I understand it he is after this game. If I did something bad them I'm sorry. I read the "Read this before posting games" thread. Im not the uploader either. I'm just pointing to the link I found.
I wouldn't say you did anything wrong. You could read the sticky post about Vanja games, but really it is all pretty stupid.

In conclusion, don't worry about it. You did some people a favor.

OP
TwilitFeather

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*rereads thread I searched while smoothing ruffled feathers*
Hmm I see, I misread it. The name of the op is different. Still don understand the sudden commotion. It's not my link nor is any money involved whatsoever. Dark seems to have locked that thread to keep things from possibly escalating as they did here. Anyway, I followed all guidelines in the read before thread and presented it in a pleasant manner. If any of you need help with the game please let me know. ^_^ I was freaking out for a moment and almost hid behind a curtain.

OP
TwilitFeather

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm I read a rep post I was given and seems the artist has complained here before. I'll try to find a direct link to her site real quick.

::Edit:
Im going to keep to the artist's wishes and not display the link now that I know. Here is the link to her site. I'm an artist myself so as my signature says I'm keeping to my ideals and honor.

Last edited:

Raxon66

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, this game....I was able to grab it the first time it was shared here. I think it's pretty good, actually. Her games are just getting better and better, and I think her art keeps improving too. Her first games were kinda meh, but now I'm looking forward to each of her new releases :)

Her personal site is by the way, she does post some demos there once in a while and some free art.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

On an unrelaeted note, this is new: .

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On an unrelaeted note, this is new: .
SO MUCH WANT! VANJA BETTER NOT HAVE MADE THIS GAME SHIT OR I'LL BE PISSED!

REQUESTING DL LINK NOAW!!!

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SO MUCH WANT! VANJA BETTER NOT HAVE MADE THIS GAME SHIT OR I'LL BE PISSED!

REQUESTING DL LINK NOAW!!!
It's blatantly obvious that he did, in fact, make it (Vanja's name in the description, prequel is a known Vanja game and artstyle is very recognizably Vanja's as well)

Its ridiculous how much people can ignore the obvious when they want to, huh?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
I think Iggy was saying that Vanja better not of made the game poorly. On Vanja games at least in my experience they start off great but then after the first level each level becomes shorter and more lazily made.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The whole thing's just opinion really, I for one like vanja's art style, but that's just me, and I like RoR games, but that's not everyone either.

speaking of which, requesting pm for that game as well, sorry for being another of the million lurkers who requested before without contributing to the site or anything.(edit: I just don't like talking about hentai games that much)

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn it, I want to check out the game, but I don't think it'll be worth the cost; since I'm not going to use the other site features...

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Spider World does look intresting. I don't mind the art style either, but I'm not much of a fan of vanja's other games.

Still Spider World does look like a step in the right direction. I'd like to try it myself, if anyone would provide a link I'd be grateful. I'll also understand if a link cannot be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.