What's new

WonderBoy sues Cappy

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. As you all probably know, there is a member amongst us named "Cappy." This person, while not inherently evil, has shown a rather scary proficiency at one thing: Being annoying. Therefore I hereby sue Cappy.
The accusations are as follows.

1. Several accounts of being annoying, by simply posting way too many posts to say the same thing.

2. At least one know incident of discrimination against people with a biologically based feature.

3. Several accounts of posting ironic hateful messages, and then whining when people misunderstand him. While misunderstandings can happen, he ought to have learned by now. Therefore I must only assume that he causes this distress to others on purpose.

4. Several accounts of getting butthurt from minor comments or jokes that people make.

5. Several accounts of being a hypocrite. See accusation 3+4 for details.

I retain the right to add further accusations to the main document on approval from the judge.

I want an unbiased and fair trial, and I call for anyone able to remain neutral to present themselves. If anyone would like to be my attorney in this case, please do present yourselves.
Now, Cappy, do you wish to defend yourself, appoint a lawyer or have one appointed for you by the court.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: WonderBoy sues Cappy

Ready your butthurt-shields, men. The storm of whining, complaining, and bitching might well take lives.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

When I read the above all I saw was QQ multiple times.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

2. At least one know incident of discrimination against people with a biologically based feature.
*rolls in on a wheelchair*

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Wouldn't a "biologically based feature" be pretty much anything? For example, eyes count as one, not bad eyes, good eyes, just eyes.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

he's talking about biologically based features :p

OP
W

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

When I say biological features I mean eye-colour or not having eyes, skin colour, or not having skin. Sexdrive, or not having (a) sex. Things that the person can't do anything about.

I'm still waiting for a decent judge to present himself... No waitaminute... I'm still waiting for ANY judge to present himself, also where's Cappy?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Last activity is 14 hours ago. At least give him 10 more hours. Though I'm sure there's a set time limit for someone to show up somewhere that I'm forgetting about...

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I believe it's almost two AM where he lives, a little late to be up.

Cappy

Reputation score

If you had bothered to read the description of the Court cases here, you'd know that this is a place for mock cases, amusement, not serious personal issues, if you're serious, then I suggest this thread be locked and further discussion be brought to PMs, if not then I refuse to partake in any events that take place here.

However if this is a joke, feel free to continue, I'll even pick out a lawyer this time instead of representing myself.
Should be fun to watch.

Last edited:
OP
W

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Jesus Christ man! This is what I mean! OF COURSE I WAS JOKING! We're in the MOCK COURT CASES SECTION! And of COURSE I KNOW WHAT THIS SECTION IS! I've been here for a while now you know! Now part of the thing when being online, is that understanding irony, sarcasm and jokes in general is hard. That's why I enjoy ULMF, because people here have certain personalities, and because of that you can understand that they're joking if their post breaks with their usual style.

Direct personal attacks is definately not my style...

Cappy

Reputation score

Jesus Christ man! This is what I mean! OF COURSE I WAS JOKING! We're in the MOCK COURT CASES SECTION! And of COURSE I KNOW WHAT THIS SECTION IS! I've been here for a while now you know! Now part of the thing when being online, is that understanding irony, sarcasm and jokes in general is hard. That's why I enjoy ULMF, because people here have certain personalities, and because of that you can understand that they're joking if their post breaks with their usual style.

Direct personal attacks is definately not my style...
It's hard to tell, when your accusations aren't far away from serious accusations I've received before, granted that they where either trolls, or Alias, or Sinfulwolf, but out of those three I only care about what Sinful's opinion anyhow,

But you gotta understand why I would think it's a serious accusation, anyhow, I call Obeliskos to act in as my lawyer.

If he would accept of course

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

It's hard to tell, when your accusations aren't far away from serious accusations I've received before, granted that they where either trolls, or Alias, or Sinfulwolf, but out of those three I only care about what Sinful's opinion anyhow,

But you gotta understand why I would think it's a serious accusation, anyhow, I call Obeliskos to act in as my lawyer.

If he would accept of course
Well this thread is going downhill faster then I could have ever imagined.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Uhhh..may I suggest a different lawyer?

Cappy

Reputation score

Uhhh..may I suggest a different lawyer?
What? Don't tell me you don't think it would be funny,
But if you really must all insist that I have a different lawyer, then I call WONDERBOY TO COME TO THE STAND!,
Wait, he's opposition, fuck, picking a lawyer is hard....

Alright, Toxi-, no.....

The Weird On-.... Hmm, nearly, but that doesn't seem like it would be quite as amusing, how about........

Chibi!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*pops into the thread while holding a plate of scones in one hand*

Am I late for the show?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Am I late for the show?
Don't worry, you're about to watch Cappy hang himself with his own tongue.

Cappy

Reputation score

Am I late for the show?
Keylo! You can be my lawyer!
Chibi must not be present at the moment :p