WonderBoy sues Cappy

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: WonderBoy sues Cappy

...?

Oh I'm sorry, were you trying to create a defense? I couldn't tell. Anything else to add or detract? The facts seem pretty clear to me.

Pale

Reputation score

*Dramatic double doorslam*.

...Ahem. Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, but it seems your defendant has fled.

In his absence, I think we can only pronounce him guilty, since it appears this was his plan all along. To instigate a trial of this nature, then miraculously disappear during the middle of it.

I think,the only course of action available to us is to demand an IP address from our beloved admin, then send a log of all his posts directly to our dearest absent friend. I'm sure his new wife will be most impressed..

P

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Time for the jury to speak?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

*Dramatic double doorslam*.

...Ahem. Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, but it seems your defendant has fled.
Yup, scarpered to another country, no less.

In his absence, I think we can only pronounce him guilty, since it appears this was his plan all along. To instigate a trial of this nature, then miraculously disappear during the middle of it.
With you so far.

I think,the only course of action available to us is to demand an IP address from our beloved admin, then send a log of all his posts directly to our dearest absent friend. I'm sure his new wife will be most impressed..

P
Completely lost me here. Maybe you're confusing me with him? I'm the one that recently announced getting married, after all - if he did, I missed it. Also, if he were, how would his wife get ahold of all of his posts? I'm probably missing something but I've been puzzling over this for a few minutes and unable to figure it out.

Pale

Reputation score

Damnit there are too many of you people.

I thought he was leaving the country, TO get married. Turns out he's leaving the country, and you're getting married. Bugger.

...Post him his posts anyway? I'm sure his family will appreciate them, especially if we mark it "to the home owner"..

P

OP
W

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Y'know, I think confusing Alias with Cappy is one of the more insulting things you can do to Alias...

And yes he fled, as he saw the heaps of evidence, that he was even bringing to the court himself unintentionally, and then left.