(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: WonderBoy sues Cappy

You sir, are a cad, and a fool.

-
You mean the same way if I came into this thread and said "Hey guys, let's not fight" that automatically means I'm exempting sin and AI, right?

I WIN AGAIN!
*cums all over the jury*

OMG... sorry oamp... I do that..

Cappy

Reputation score

You mean the same way if I came into this thread and said "Hey guys, let's not fight" that automatically means I'm exempting sin and AI, right?

I LOSE!
*cums all over himself*

Well actually, no, dude is just Gender Indiscriminate, while your example is just a bad use of English I guess. Besides, that could just be an extension of the word granting it a new general meaning, English has weird stuff like that.

Anyhow, even though I've won I won't be cumming anywhere.... yet.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I said I wanted my own executioner, please and thank you!
Besides , that dude looks like he would end any case just to be able to dish out punishment with his e-peen-o banhammer.
:V
I really hope he's not his own lawyer, or this case will be quite brief.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry Cappy, while 'Dude' may be gender indiscriminate, I've seen 'guys' used as a much more common Gender Indiscriminate word when talking to a collective group of people, whereas dude itself as a word is fading quickly from speech, at least in Canada. While on the topic of Canada... you currently live in Great Britain and grew up in South Africa, meaning that your use of the English language can be radically different at times from North American use, and this forum has a good number of North American users.

And again, while it is debatable whether or not 'Dude' is gender indiscriminate, you used plenty of gender specific pro-nouns after dropping dude.

Also note: Claiming us North Americans are "doing it wrong" is a discussion for another day. We live across a ocean from the UK, and have had over a hundred years of independence from the British government and our language has evolved.

Though I will give you guys 'football'. I always thought that made plenty of sense vs. our version of football.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Cappy, stop trying to save face. It is incredibly obvious you thought AI was male until it was pointed out to you. (If you're still not going to admit it, just look at your post right after she said "let's her banhammer," where you used "his.") It's nothing to be embarrassed about, you just missed something. You'll gain a lot more respect if you just admit that you missed something and apologize for it rather than trying to cover up your blatant mistake. Now you just look like a pretentious idiot rather than someone who missed several pronouns.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I WIN AGAIN!
*cums all over the jury*

I carry a knife, this is your final warning ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

yes?

Cappy

Reputation score

Cappy, stop trying to save face. It is incredibly obvious you thought AI was male until it was pointed out to you. (If you're still not going to admit it, just look at your post right after she said "let's her banhammer," where you used "his.") It's nothing to be embarrassed about, you just missed something. You'll gain a lot more respect if you just admit that you missed something and apologize for it rather than trying to cover up your blatant mistake. Now you just look like a pretentious idiot rather than someone who missed several pronouns.
What? Admit I'm wrong when everybodies against me?!
Why that's.... That makes too much sense Alias, I'm afraid I can't do that, but then again, at least I can still call you a dick, dick.

I call a plead to the court to legally change Alias' name to Richard, so I have an excuse to call him Dick all the time.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

-slams her banhammer into the ground- Alright, alright, court is in session. I invite both sides to present their opening statements. As I understand it, Wonderboy is suing Cappy on the grounds of being annoying in the highest degree, citing hypocritical statements, "Can't-Take-Don't-Dish" offenses, a terrible grasp of irony and it's use, and generally making an ass of himself through the luxury of anonymity.

I open the floor to both sides to add, support, or deter and invalidate said accusations.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

What? Admit I'm wrong when everybodies against me?!
Why that's.... That makes too much sense Alias, I'm afraid I can't do that, but then again, at least I can still call you a dick, dick.

I call a plead to the court to legally change Alias' name to Richard, so I have an excuse to call him Dick all the time.
I submit this asinine post into evidence.

When cornered, instead of doing the adult thing and simply admitting he was wrong, he regresses to name-calling.

Seriously? Now watch as he claims that was simply a joke and I shouldn't be taking it seriously.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

*Jury munches popcorn*

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I will admit it into the growing heap of self-incriminating evidence.

Cappy

Reputation score

I submit this asinine post into evidence.

When cornered, instead of doing the adult thing and simply admitting he was wrong, he regresses to name-calling.

Seriously? Now watch as he claims that was simply a joke and I shouldn't be taking it seriously.
I clearly stated that your idea made sense, and that it was unacceptable to make sense under the guise of humour and the Goddess of great oral sex.

So Dick, I'm afraid that I cannot deny your accusation of that one time, but you're still Dick :V

I plead that the Jury move its attention to a matter of greater importance, how can it be name calling, if his name where to be changed to Richard?

There's a certain Warlock character in a certain webcomic that burned a man alive for calling him Dick because his name was Richard, that's just a sign of how mentally unstable men with the Name Richard are, so I plead to the court that Richard here be removed from proceedings until he has shown the ability to not set things on fire with his Warlock powers pre-emptively.

Thank you.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Only if you change my last name to Rahl.

Cappy

Reputation score

It must be up to the Antithetical Inquiry now.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, even though Richard was awesome, I liked the name Darken Rahl better. Ok it's settled, my name is now Darken Rahl. (awesome!)

Cappy

Reputation score

Actually, even though Richard was awesome, I liked the name Darken Rahl better. Ok it's settled, my name is now Darken Rahl. (awesome!)
This is not your decision silly, to do that you would have to wait for my movement to dissolve, then make a new one.

And as evidence to the court:

It's like my birthday and christmas wrapped into one day that's not really either! Capster is leaving to go plague some other country.... it's almost like a dream come true! That said I don't believe for a second that he's actually going to be on any less than he already is.
Alias , is a troll, not the best troll, but a troll.
Keep this in mind during our stay here.