What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活 / Mucchi Muchi Country Life SNAFU (RJ229260)

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished the shopkeeper side story. Kind of feel bad for her, from what i could gather, she was drugged like crazy by all the villagers and sold to slavery?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game has been officially released with a full English and Chinese translation! Find it on , or your today!

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Welp, there goes My Weekend. 😂
Was planning on finishing up Magna Fortuna, but it can wait another week 🥳

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great, I was waiting impatiently for this!
Now we need the author to start working on a game based on the young days of the mother
EDIT: Wait, now I remember the author was going to work on a remake for the first game, well that one is also very welcome.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Man, Keiko is so cute I actually wanna keep her pure. Also, the sisters are probably half-sibling considering their mom is also a hopeless slut.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Bought it on release, finished it and playing the extra bits. Was worth the wait!
@Etory I know you might have responded to this before but do you think it's a possibility of you translating the h-scenes of Mirielle - Medichine & Magic?
I might even be willing to pay a few pounds/dollars if that would incentivize you to do it. Feels like a shame that all the rest of the game but the h-scenes are translated.

blackdeath3896

Reputation score
Sorry for bumping guys but anyone can tell me how many contents did they add in new verion 2.100, i read it on artist tweets recently