What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活 / Mucchi Muchi Country Life SNAFU (RJ229260)

easy85

Reputation score
I can only laugh when thinking how this game might play out when stripped of ero. Would be the shortest, most saccharine thing there ever was:
1. Girl gets makeover
2. Girl tracks down missing classmates
3. Girl graduates
The end

Steam demands it though, so jokes aside, don't be too hard on them. I'm sure there will be a way to play the game as intended *wink, wink*

At any rate, I translated a couple more Yutaka pics off Pixiv. See the new ones under the spoiler, and the collections in my signature.
New update to Keiko's game comes out second week of June, english release should come out in the next few months. Get hype!

Yutaka Alter III

Yutaka mini-comic

Reluctant flasher Yutaka
It won't be completely stripped of all h-content - they'll probably remove full nakedness and sex, which tbh might work nicely for this game since 75% of all scenes are gropping and exhibitionism.
Of course, fully censored version is still an option, but while this kinda works for h-rpgs (you still have jrpg when you remove hentai) I have trouble imagining this game with no ero content at all. It would be completely different game tbh, since they'd have to change the plot and all dialogues too...

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can only laugh when thinking how this game might play out when stripped of ero. Would be the shortest, most saccharine thing there ever was:
1. Girl gets makeover
2. Girl tracks down missing classmates
3. Girl graduates
The end

Steam demands it though, so jokes aside, don't be too hard on them. I'm sure there will be a way to play the game as intended *wink, wink*

At any rate, I translated a couple more Yutaka pics off Pixiv. See the new ones under the spoiler, and the collections in my signature.
New update to Keiko's game comes out second week of June, english release should come out in the next few months. Get hype!

Yutaka Alter III

Yutaka mini-comic

Reluctant flasher Yutaka
You're the real mvp for translating these pics for us non-native speakers!
And when you say the new game will be out first week in June, I gather that's just the Japanese version, and it will be a few months until we get the English version by Kagura?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It won't be completely stripped of all h-content - they'll probably remove full nakedness and sex, which tbh might work nicely for this game since 75% of all scenes are gropping and exhibitionism.
Of course, fully censored version is still an option, but while this kinda works for h-rpgs (you still have jrpg when you remove hentai) I have trouble imagining this game with no ero content at all. It would be completely different game tbh, since they'd have to change the plot and all dialogues too...
Hey, I wouldn't mind being wrong. But when the stakes are 'Slip up in some indiscernible and unelaborated way, and get your games banned forever' I don't think there's much room for leeway.
You're the real mvp for translating these pics for us non-native speakers!
And when you say the new game will be out first week in June, I gather that's just the Japanese version, and it will be a few months until we get the English version by Kagura?
Sure, glad you enjoyed them! And yes, the jp version will come first, I'm sure. Takes time to translate, after all.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Won't the next game be a remake of the first game? Will anything be different other than the art?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Won't the next game be a remake of the first game? Will anything be different other than the art?
The dev wrote about making some changes but has been light on detail, saying our questions would be answered after the content update for Country Life SNAFU comes out.
Luckily, that release comes out... today!

*Edit*
With today's content update, we now have a new sidestory: Keiko's School Trip. While smaller in scale than Yutaka's School Trip (more like Summer Vacation in that sense), this one explores a field trip Keiko goes on about 4 months after becoming class rep. The destination is a luxury Japanese inn she visits with her teacher and classmates, Kiri-Nee, and another school's students. Playing through it a little, it's kind of like a choose-your-adventure novel, with Keiko deciding how 'open' to be with her potential new friends and acquaintances as they all enjoy a three-day stay. The dev promises 5 endings, and about 29 new CG's (not counting variations). Here's two pics to illustrate!

As for the Country Life (game 1) remake, now that the update is done we can expect more news coming soon.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So they added new stuff for Keiko's game and they added the remake of the first game?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I edited my post a little to clarify - now that the content update is out, we can look forward to the Country Life (game 1) remake getting full focus, but it's not ready for prime time just yet. Probably the next release we'll see is Country Girl Keiko's english release. Keep an eye out over the coming months!

Mistter

Reputation score
So this game (the third of the series) is getting an official english translation later this year and we are gonna have a remake of the first one right?
what about the second game is there any news about an official translation?

Reputation score
Bad news. According to the official website, the official translation had some sort of setback and it's very unlikely it'll be released during the summer.

Hentai-Prince

Reputation score
In other news is it true that this game is being delayed? I was looking forward to playing the English Version hopefully soon.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Basically staff from Kagura games have lost game data so the creator had to send it to them again. Thanks to that release in summer is under a big question.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
カンちがいなか生活 海外版
先方からデータ紛失した、と連絡があり、再度データをお渡ししました。
それで翻訳作業も結構巻き戻ってしまったらしく、今夏リリースは難しいとのこと…。

データを扱っている企業なのにバックアップを取っていないっていうのは…うーむ…。
誠に申し訳ありませんが気長にお待ち頂けると幸いです。
is this translation site? what you posted is another excuse, why game will be delayed, authors get creative on those.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
As this is an English forum we do expect posts to contain English, fyi.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, sorry, I didn't get what was the problem at first, I've just replied to Hentai-Prince about the state of translation project.

sauv

Reputation score
For those that will inevitably ask, the update contains "12 new illustrations and 12 or more events" according to Google translate of this:

・11月12日 「カンちがいなか生活 卒業までの物語」の新規アプリ追加
      新規イラスト12枚、イベント12個以上追加。